Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has it really been 5 years!?!?!?!? I still can't believe it...

It's ironic that the TWO YEAR GAP was around the time when I was transitioning to a whole different outlook. Who would've known my life would've changed so drastically.

I'm sitting hear reading my old journal and it's crazy that I never cameback on here to share what I was learning and the experiences I had in those two years. All I can really say is LIFE CHANGING and by far the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE. I've changed drastically from a dude who was good at chasing chicks to a guy who is just fascinating and has an amazing lifestyle. The 2 year gap consisted of me building and exploring a certain lifestyle that I wanted. I ended getting that AND some...

My boy had sold me his flipcam back then so I started recording my life, one day I decided to make a music video for my facebook page as an archive of such a glorious 2011. THIS WAS THE STEPPING STONE as it showed me how much fun I was capable of having in life AND it made me realize how much people wanted more "memorable experiences". Fast forward to 2013, I live a rather sick lifestyle and had a rather WILD RIDE...
- Summer/Fall '2011, decided to build a lifestyle...I went out 70 days in a row, in 30 days I was able to go to a good venue 7x a week. People started wanting to connect to me and I had a crew of tall chicks that loved me.
- winter '2012, became connected to the "high end scene...Back in 2009, I had 100 community dudes in my contacts. HOWEVER, 2012 wintertime I had zero community dudes contacts AND 50+ "connector" contacts
- spring/summer 2012, best/craziest time of my life...Lets just say I was not only connected in the "high end" scene BUT the hipster/gay scene AND burner scene also.
- fall/winter 2012, I started "disappearing"...Things had become so easy that I was literally disappearing in the venue to go fool around and/or have sex, didn't matter where it was. Bathroom, in the club, rooftop, street, stairwell. I became INSANE and for the first time in my life started going raw just due to the fact that things happened so fast and I would have to carry a box of condoms in order to keep up
- 2013 "WakeUp Call"...I was getting more and more wreckless as a close friend started to state I was changing. I WAS but it was such a thrill for me that it took an std scare, (didn't have anything) allergy's and symptoms of a heart attack to finally cause me to slow down.

I'm gonna continue to sift through the old posts I used to make on here to see if I have any similarities in the way I am now. (I've drastically changed to the point that I could be a totally different human being)

P.S...Along the way, I had many people who couldn't believe the stuff I used to talk about. THANKFULLY I had always been recording to keep an archive of my life so with the help of a friend I started to share bits and pieces of my life. As a present from me to you, since this was the first seduction forum I ever joined (and where it all began)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoUvKmUrsMQ

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Clear PMs Snow. NY here too...Were at?
I live in queens BUT party in the city MANHATTAN, if you ever need a place to take a crew of girls PM me as I'm highly connected. (I party 3-5x a week although I've slowed down to 1-2x a week this past month)

Phone is currently LOST thanks to a crazy weekend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmaYRCRS4U

Solo, I had stumbled upon a handful of vine videos of a friend of a friend, "the ones I stated used to meet models on the street". (For others reading, a guy I know him and 2-3 other guys used to meet tons of models through daygame. The guy I KNOW who used to roll with them alot, accumulated 600 contacts. (That was 3 years ago) Here is a video of his "lifestyle" which is much more over-the-top than ALMOST everyone I've ever come in contact with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7IEC16sdM&feature=youtu.be

P.S...To those who live in NY, it's almost impossible for me to bring along guys SINCE I am sort of known as a dude who only knows women. The last few times I've brought along guys it's been hit or miss issues which are "annoying" since it breaks up my group. HOWEVER, I may be able to direct you to certain venues under the assumption of knowing certain people. ALL I say is, show up to the door correct. (with girls!!!) Only a few guys have been able to successfully use my connect and it generally is due to them not having girls.

P.S.S...High end scene in NY is worth the effort/time, as I've seen MANY djs play for FREE and at the sametime guranteed to be in a venue with above average women thanks to door policy being strict :)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another quick update as to how far I've come...

Last night ended up partying in the DJ booth with Mark Knight. (Keep in mind, before this I was at another venue that caters to models.) I'm so glad I ended up going because it turned out to be another memorable experience.

http://youtu.be/I2slmNPezig

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done, looks like you have taking this on a total different level. All your hard work paid off, great to see the massive change you have gone through to get to this.

I am sure there is much to come and even further development, the sky is the limit for you.