Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Snowplowman Decoded" 2009 Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Damn SP sounds like you got quite a harem or stable going my dude, The Euromilf's they can be fun lol
Haha, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like my stable right now...The only chicks I actually like are Euro Milf and Adventure girl.

Today I FLAKED again, but not in the typical sense. I was there to meet Euro Milf but I stood around for 1min an I didn't see her...SO I LEFT, like a douche. By time I get to where I was going she texts me saying

"I was there 7. Didn't see you, so just left. Next time, be serious partner in crime" (She used some callback humor)

I then text her to see where she's at now because I'd go get her...BUT what ends up happening is I never closed the application, so when she text back I never felt the vibration. This caused me to NEVER respond back. I call her an hour and a half later but she doesn't pickup the phone. I'm cool with what happened BUT the thing is how much I DIDN'T CARE.

Then I had a plan B to meet british chick, I end up at some underground rock/electro scene...TOTALLY rundown place, keep in mind I dress like I'm suppose to be in a high end club. It was a great experience, I could see myself ****ing a chick in one of the back alley's or something. Surprisingly I dig this environment BUT I rather be in the high end clubs with supermodels dancing the night away with bottle service.

Also I came to the realization that I'm actually NOT attracted to the British chick, even though her roommate tells me how she heard alot about me an they both seemed very into me. But I started bringing up the douche mannerisms showing that I'm not interested, although there qualifying themselves.

This is a HUGE FLAW in my personality, before all this I was joking with my boy just expressing my douche mannerisms an I eye-****ed some chick. This girl spent 15mins standing by me and my boy JUST HOPING I'd approach, but she wasn't hot enough for me to really approach, although I'd have self-amused, but I was in the process of trying to meet british girl.

What's even worst is...My wing had approached this model that I was about to approach because he was choding out, BUT when he seen that I was about to approach he all of a sudden stops choding an approaches. He pulled an I realize although she isn't my ideal type she's COOL and CUTE...So it brings back my HIGH STANDARDS again an the only chick who is up to par in the looks department that I currently talk to is...ADVENTURE CHICK, however Euro Milf has that very sexual vibe to her that I like which makes her hotter than she is.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
ayo snowplow do you ever go out in the field by yourself?
When I first started I went out by myself, until Feb 08 I finally met up with a community guy an I realized the community isn't actually as WIERD as I thought. (I've met only a few guys who were wierd, other's I just wouldn't be able to hang with OUTSIDE of PU)

I love going out with a crew...I haven't turned 21 yet BUT I know I'll lose many community friends because there more interested in going out an doing the COLD APPROACH where I want it to be apart of my lifestyle to always be around the hottest women. Me personally I just want to have a blast in the nightlife and at the end of the night have sex if I want, WITH A HOT CHICK.

It kind of sucks because I currently tend to always approach alone and do my own thing...I don't really wing anymore because the focus tends to always go on me, so generally when I'm NOT roaming around alone I tend to chill with the crew and mess around, if a chick walks by I'll bring her into the fun.

The few times that I've went out alone in the past few months, I notice that I'm WAY MORE FOCUSED on cold approaching, I have crazier adventures because I'm alone and it forces me to go create something.

Overall its fun when ALONE but it's not my ideal due to how I want my lifestyle...BUT that's where the crazy stories generally happen...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick Report

I've been making breakthroughs on my self-development of myself. Hung out with an aunt who is INCREDIBLE and overall I learned alot of lessons today.

The last time I went out was pretty interesting which I might go into detail some other time...
- Met MANY girls who were married or had a BF. Some of the women's husband or BF was actually there, BUT the girls wouldn't say sh!t...One italian hottie who was 6ft an HOT my type of chick, I approached her while she was walking with her BF an I was escalating hardcore, ALMOST about to makeout with her. But then the BF comes pissed off an blocks me out an pushes me away. (I tried AMOGING a bit before I left)

- I AM THE PARTY, one thing that is a norm is EVERY girl wants to know who I am and meet me because I seem like the LIFE of the party...I met a girl who used to go to my acting school, she was with her BF and she hung out with me instead of her BF because she basically said her BF is chode. (He came checking up on her and she looked at him like a CREEPER and even joked on him for doing that) I knew I was doing something right when I noticed EVERY chick sitting down was watching me, one girl who was with another community guy was talking about me is if she's wondering who I am

- Met some hotties FINALLY, that night I was meeting some chicks who I'd actually HAVE SEX with...There was these TWO hot chicks who I met later on in the night, I guess because of SOCIALITE-like game she was a real into me. Turns out she has a place in LA and NY so it'll be interesting. She is also PRETTY...This GORGEOUS Indian chick who had that LAish vibe sitting at a table with her girlfriends NO ONE DEAR TO APPROACH HER, I went in to find out she was married (HUGE RING, an I have no interest in jewelry)

- A community guy I know who instructs AMOGGED me, the funniest thing because I approached this little HOTTIE who I was just sexually attracted to because I was grabbing her gstring the whole time. Well she had to go find her friend who was having problems SO just before I let her go...AMOGGED, this guy is very dominant so the way he AMOGGED ME was basically move the girl but in a very decisive way...I cracked up about it, an spoke to him right after he did it and I found out that he had spoke with her for a LONG TIME prior an how she was DTF.

- 5am at the diner with the crew some chick looking into the window notices me, I go out an chat with her, she facebook closes me and I notice this CUTIE walking down the street so I approach her, claw her in and introduce her to this girl. Were holding each other like a couple, the first girl actually thinks this girl is my friend because of how close we are. This goes nowhere though as I try to push the number for NO REASON an she needs to rush home and use the bathroom. O WELL...

- My boy and I decide to stay up and approach sunday morning and go straight into the night...It was an interesting experience since I'm VERY PICKY an when we first used to hangout I'd approach EVERYONE just for practice. Well I finally force myself to approach and I meet some chick who I realized wasn't hot but I got her #...What's interesting is that it was a 3min interaction my understanding of how I am is SOLID so I knew exactly what to do to make it a great approach. (Sucks that I'm not really attracted)

PHONE GAME!!!
Basically things are looking great, now in contact with the LA girl...Also still talking to the adventure girl who comes back to NY in june, I'm really looking forward for that because it will be an amazing experience...Euro Milf I set something up for this thursday...

An interesting thing though is this danish chick, when texting/framing things she brings up a BF but also accepts my frame that BFs don't matter an it makes everything more exciting...THE BAD PART was she called me out saying "So I'm not special to you" because it sort of came out that I create these crazy experiences all the time.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Lesson Learned...

Last night was a VERY INTERESTING experience, I learned about a "glitch" in my whole way of being because today I met THREE specific women who from a ego perspective of "MY TYPE" of girl didn't make the cut at all BUT because it's a passion of mine to give that MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE I ended up really enjoying everything and wanting to give her sex as a result.

Which means if a ugly chick who can convey the right parts of her personality could ACTUALLY get me to keep on moving the interaction forward. So now all she really has to do is get me to interact with her and convey her personality.

Before I mention these THREE specific interactions I want to point out how many women I passed by who WEREN'T my type so I didn't approach, but yet these women are interacting with me an all of a sudden I'm willing to go for it.

Douching Another Woman
This was totally random, I was looking down the street an I notice a girl looking in my direction it reminded me of a chick waiting for a ship to come in so she can meet her husband. So I point and start moving over slowly like it's graduation an I FINALLY say Hi.

Everything was textbook, I honestly don't understand how I'm actually still in set because she isn't my type. I did notice myself trying to find ways to eject but then I started enjoying the interaction even more an the whole time she is LOVING ME more and more.

Finally I make her realize that I'm 20 years old which PISSED her off, she's like "No way! This would really suck because I really like you" an she pulls the TOO YOUNG card...Being the douche that I am, I run with it an accept that I'm too young as an excuse to sort of blow her out.

Funny thing is when her friend arrives she MILKS the departure, a goodbye takes about 10secs, this took almost a minute with her hinting for me to go for the #.

Black MODEL!?!?!
You heard it right, this was also random because lprince was chatting up a black model which is why I just chatted the chick next to them assuming it was her friend...This girl is one of those chicks from some country in africa who has AMAZING SKIN TONE. In my head I couldn't believe I was attracted but I actually liked her.

The great part was she had a "Unreactive Russian" side and a "LAish Fake Interest" side. She was testy from the start but I've talked to MANY hot chicks an I've worked on myself a ton. I played this textbook an next thing I know she is being VERY GIRLIE moving in sexual ways and overall being feminine. I'm totally unreactive as she puts her arms around me and rubs my chest.

I couldn't get into no night venues so I go for the #close which I get an we continue to fool around before she runs to get a taxi. (BTW I looked her up an I still can't believe it's her because if I didn't see her in person I wouldn't have said I liked her BUT I do)

Ok WTF is going on?
This was the weirdest of all...Lprince introduces me to an asian chick, then he brings in two other chicks. He wants to take over the venue so then he tells leads us all to go dance. At first I was just self-amusing with some push/pull and a bit of dancing.

Next thing I know I'm running full blown game, I'm framing things so smoothly that you can't even notice the transition of what was conversation an what was subtle framing/qualification on my part. I was in awe of how good I am at putting it all together.

Well I OWNED an she demands I take her #, I can't even begin to describe all the frames being set and how deeply I solidified this interaction. I end up getting her to come to the diner with me. At this point it hits me that I don't know why I'm still doing this, I'm aware that she isn't my type at all BUT at the sametime I'm so into everything that has gone on up to this point.

At the last minute I send her home because I can't do it, I kiss her goodbye...

Which then proceeds to me trying to figure out WTF happened in my day because daygame was BORING, the night didn't actually get started until I noticed two guys trying to AMOG my friend so I come in to AMOG. An it felt like the OLD ME back when I was doing the hardest sets. I randomly spot a girl from my social circle and then I randomly get opened by a player in the NFL, then I'm with the girl actually about to pull.

Conclusion
I realize that my "IDEAL" type is just a construct of what I like in a woman physically BUT it doesn't mean it's the ONLY type of girl, because then I'll have a HARD TIME finding chicks like that constantly.

What I realize is that I have a passion for giving these women that MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE and because I try to make everyone feel good I generally don't want to block out although MANY already do indirectly and purposely. It's like I put up this blockage for everyone I don't allow in, BUT sometimes the people I don't allow in slips in some other way an next thing you know the experience is getting crazier and crazier an I'm moving it towards sex.

Right now I feel bad that I didn't pull the asian chick, I had felt bad last week when I was looking at the chick as if she was an alien because I didn't find her attractive. (I was trying to text her to try and meetup just cause)

BUT I have to accept that some people might not like it, but it's better NOT to lead them on like this because what I do makes things VERY SOLID an to do that to a chick I don't really like much is BAD.

My focus is to try NOT to be picky as to who I interact with, just to see what happens...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fr: SP is DANGEROUS!!!

Now I'm PRODUCTIVE, a machine when it comes to OTHER things in my life, I'm starting to grow up...I've still been going out ONCE a week, I almost skipped this whole weekend BUT Lprince easily persuaded me to come out at the last minute. I tried getting these 4 chicks to come out but I like dissappeard off the planet for a week PURPOSELY due to some important issues I needed to take care of. In the SHORT TERM I've messed up my situation with this east african model and a few other chicks who I liked, ESPECIALLY the girl who was the coolest chick I ever met...In the LONG TERM this week was important.

Before I go on I must mention a book "My Big TOE" by Thomas Campbell, the BEST book I've ever read in my life this has changed my life forever an I'm only HALFWAY through. It's 900 pages but well worth it, by far the most important book you'll ever read.

How Would I Describe My Game?
"Creating An Experience", I realize this is where my LOVE for women is at, meeting them an generating this AMAZING experience that is memorable for her. The depth of this is amazing, BUT I haven't experienced the POSSIBILITIES yet so I can't talk much about it. I will say that I can get EVERY girl qualifying herself to me hardcore an I'm very ADVANCED at framing things and setting frames. It's so fluid that I can mesh many different frames on the fly an do all sorts of wierd **** that still has me thinking "REALLY!? You just did that?"

Overall Night...Wow
Where do I begin? Not going out that much made me realize the IMPACT that I have on the world an how DANGEROUS the NYC crew is overall...I can't describe what is going on anymore, lets just say EVERYONE wants to meet me, everyone is looking to see what I will do next and women just HOPE I approach them. "Those look like the people we NEED to meet" coming from a girl who seen me for only 30secs as I go say hi to a friend. Two girls are EYEING me as if they want me to come approach them. Another group of girls is so enthusiastic to tell there friend how they seen me here before.

This isn't PU, it's LOVE and CELEBRATION...This is something you have to experience first hand to really understand where I'm coming from because it's all subtle...What helped was that there were actually women who I'd consider HOT...I promised I wouldn't really talk about all the DEEPER LEVEL things that I'm becoming aware of and how I am because NOT only are most people not into such things. BUT mainly because I need to accumulate tons of experiences and examples to really understand in order to share it. For now just think of everything that is being done actually is CREATED intentionally to some extent by me an she is sitting there observing and having fun with it.

Number Close Two Hotties
There were still tons of women I wanted to meet so pulling wasn't on my mind, except at the end of the night...

First girl I seen dancing so I walked up beyond her friend an put my hands around her pointing at my girl, her friend doesn't know WHO IS DOING THAT an I instantly move towards my girl VERY SEXUALLY an do a bit of dancefloor stuff. The energy is boiling an I tell her how our connection together is unstoppable an how we can't sell this on EBAY. Men are WATCHING as women are hoping I go to them.

Lets go NERDY/DEEP for a moment...All in a minute I went from shy, to mesmerized, to indifferent, to highly sexual, to turn off, to cheating. This was all expressed in my non-verbals as I fooled around. For example a highly sexual moment was me putting her crotch on my thigh an move her body so she's rubbing her **** on my thigh, she loved it. While a INDIFFERENT moment would be me standing there all COOL as she uses her feminine energy to move all over me, or I'd just take her hand and put it where I want it to be.

This was going great but something was off with the eye-coding, Lprince pointed this out later on too so I know I wasn't making assumptions. Travolta came in to wing but right before he came some creepy guy got blown out, it looked like they were trying to blow out travolta too so I help the situation by pointing out that I know travolta an how he's cool...After all that I move my chick outside because I was hot, but she needs to bring her friend. There I make travolta shine as I discreetly fool around with my girl.

More NERD stuff...When I discreetly fool around with women I'm always playing with there underwear through there cloth while talking normally. This girl I had my hand in her dress pocket an I was playing with her body. I'd be non-verbally speaking with my discreet touch...In a nutshell I get her #, I didn't really make it solid an the ending of the interaction came off very awkward, of course this is based on my awareness.

Second girl was in a similar fashion as the first girl, dancefloor stuff, except I didn't move her because it was a huge table group...Possible mixed 9set, I like this girl too, she had female polarity. I left an told her I'd get her # when I comeback because I didn't want EVERYONE seeing me get her # which was a great choice on my part. I cameback an got her #, keep in mind I didn't make it solid. I comeback a 3rd time trying to bounce her to eat but it was a no go her group was going to another venue.

NOTE: I say it wasn't solid #s based on my way of gauging an interaction, the only thing in my mind that could've made it soild was the fact that I was telling them no one can handle the connection her and I have.

Feminine Montreal Girl
This is why I love framing and how I do things...

This girl obviously seen me earlier based on how we met but I start throwing tons of different things to kind of see where I want to go with this. I end up using nothing an just escalating while framing things. One specific point I talk about how I love women with female polarity because she showed a moment of that, which she tries to call me GAY for liking that, of course I point her out as a retard an she tries to call me out on my sarcasm. (Off to a good start)

All of a sudden she surprisingly brings out FEMALE POLARITY in a overthetop "I'm seducing you" kind of way. This always reminds me how much I love women like this so I start going for the makeout which she rejects but I plow. I've tried going for the makeout three times but it's part of the GAME were playing. I'm holding her by the waist an looking at her, she spills juice on my hand an it was a HUGE STARE at me holding her but she just wipes the juice off my hand not caring.

What breaks her state and kills this interaction is that her friend was ****ED UP so she had to check up on her...

"Makeout With My Wife"

These girl's were HOT, one of them was a feminine polish girl, did I mention female polarity gets me going...

I see them earlier but I cross there path so I approach an it's ON!! I honestly don't even know if I mistakenly kissed this girl but I know for we kissed with our nose twice. This lasts for maybe a minute an I'm already talking to the HOT polish girl and a guy, I eventually find out both chicks are married...I go off on the girl I approached saying she cheated on me an yelling at the husband.

The amount of stuff I did in such a short space of time really made this whole interaction blow wide open, I befriended the husband's an we started talking about eastern european women because I thought polish chick was russian. They tell me how much eastern euro chicks would love me an I'm framing stuff the whole time the **** is UNCONSCIOUS...Also this guy ends up giving us his table so I get a free drink. But then something INTERESTING happens, one of the husband's says...

"Makeout with my wife"...Is this guy serious? I thought he was joking at first, but he was serious. I straight up told both chicks if they weren't married I'd **** the **** out of them. The husband's didn't care because they knew the girl was coming home with them, I saw alot of qualities in them that is very similar to how I'd have a relationship or how I am on a day2.

The Verdict
There is so many interactions that I didn't mention that has value in it but I don't really want to talk about it because I'm not ready too. I will say I'm going to further experiment with telling chicks that I'll meet them at the end of the night so we can go **** because that seemed to have potential to be my MO. Also my realization on how I can create some rather SEXUAL ADVENTURES because I noticed sexual tension actually increases as I touch in certain ways.

This is all in the social lab that I've privately been planning...

Until next time...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Update
It's been awhile, I tried making an effort to really start getting back into this because it feels like I've lost my edge BIG TIME...It's amazing how so much could still happen despite only going out once a week, I can just imagine how things would be if I were going out 7 days a week again.

I'm noticing many patterns/habits...I've realized I'm closed off when opening most of the time an never wanting to be AUTHENTIC when I do my approaches. I know this because when people introduce girl's to me they always LOVE me. Before I never was able to get past the opener because I didn't have no depth coming in. Currently I've realized that I'm purposely closed off an instead put on a SOCIAL MASK an interact through that. I used to use accents/impressions for my own amusement, but NOW I actually have full blown characters which I use instead of just being myself. This is good for acting creativity BUT not PU.

Episode Of The Coolest Chick
Plain and simple this is the girl I wanted to hang with for this month just to see what I'd experience just being with her because she is the coolest chick I've ever met. I bring her out to partay! Things were going well BUT there was a problem. This girl was socially savvy an could reframe and frame set very well, she had the best social intelligence to date. This caused alot of subtle frame wars, CONSTANT reframing by both of us.

I ended up going for the makeout about 9 times in the course of 2 hours...About 6 times she reframed all my escalation...About 4 times she said she was taken, eventually she told me she was actually...ENGAGED. This was interesting, but was more interesting was before I met her. Despite her being the coolest chick ever I didn't really care if I lost her or not, apart of me was feeling like I should be caring but I honestly didn't care. A few times we ALMOST kissed as our lips were less than an inch away a few times.

Next day after a few texting (Yes I frame in texting too) she reframes an tells me she was never attracted to me an thought I was just cool to be around because were both crazy, adventurous and obnoxious. This was also interesting because I didn't feel affected at all. I fully realized that she actually did have a BF an all the stuff she mentioned in the texting was just her backwards rationalization, because it was obvious that she was trying to logically keep herself from escalating with me...I say this because she basically was acting like my gf trying to mesmerize me after she found out that I like chicks who are very feminine and girlie. She'd constantly just be very sexual and erotic with her movements, knowing that's what I like.

Almost Pull
There was more dilemma with PHONE GAME...After some more week followups I vowed that I won't even bother with going for #s and just go for public sex...I go out because one of our boys is promoting, turns out to be a full blown asian party. There is only two chicks worth approaching and you better believe that was the ONE and ONLY set that I approached. I first did dancefloor stuff with the first cutie and later on outside while lprince and lawnyce was in a 2set my girl showed up who happen to know them.

Basically some random guy comes who knew one of the girls an starts making out...So lprince focuses on my girl while lawnyce is on the phone...I focus on the 3rd girl an basically set the frame "You are attracting me and going to cause me to cheat on your friend with you" so basically I'd makeout with the 3rd girl anytime the orignal has her back turned. This eventually lead to fullblown making out and at this point the girl's all had left besides mine. Lprince gives me the keys to his house, it happened so fast. It's about 7 block walk...

TOOK FOREVER, I'm wall slamming, rubbing her *****, making her touch my **** an just giving her a wide range of unexpected sensations. We took forever to make it there and eventually her state breaks when she realizes that her friend's might've left which means she'd have to go home on the train by herself. What's worst, she has a bad experience of seeing two guys on the train holding there gun out so she didn't want to go alone. This kills everything but she is very apologetic about it an insists that we will have plenty of time to fool around.

As I deal with the situation I'm finding places to pull, dark alley, park, etc but this situation is LEGIT, I was even going to try to get my **** sucked in the subway station. There were many great moments that I enjoyed an eventually we head back to the venue as she FINALLY gets a response from her friend's that they never left the club yet. So total bad luck and timing.

The Blowout
I go out for daygame on a WEDNESDAY, holy **** haven't done that since...08. Basically I'm hating on daygame because it fells boring as **** because I don't get the same stimulation. (What a junkie) Adonis points out a 10, I honestly don't even want to approach but I'm moving towards her because I'm so used to always just approaching. Laziness causes me never to catch up to her, but then I randomly see her again so I approach.

It was like a movie I go up an open direct her face is lit like all the other chicks who come in my presence BUT all of a sudden she reframes **** saying "Excuse me" an I fall right into it and she straight up BLOWS ME OUT harshly. It was great and the highlight of me day because it was the best thing that happened on that day.

Yesterday
Very interesting, head out to daygame an hazepua uncovers that I'm actually stifled but not the normal stifle where I don't want to impose my reality...Instead it's "I don't want to look like a dumbass". I realize this when he has me do the animal imitations an I felt myself resisting, so I did it because of that. An all of aa sudden like that I remembered how it was to be a RETARD...

After mooing I instantly open a mixed set in the daytime I haven't done that since I've started doing night game. On top of that it got to the point where one of those church preachers on the street with a crowd of 30, I go in the middle making chicken noises an spinning in circles. I felt the speaker on the mic becoming very nervous an then I started begging for the mic. I kind of felt like a **** but **** THAT I need to grow...After that I'm in the middle crowd dancing with two old ladies to drums...Then while hazepua is saying "I'm a starfish", I'm moving in circles saying "I'm a butterfly"

Keep in mind this is why I love nightgame and hate daygame now because I'm drastic with my behaviors to the point where I come off too intense for people. My female friend seen it first hand today when I bumped into her an was chatting with her for 15mins with my acting friend. We were doing OVER THE TOP stuff an she was sitting there just observing and loving the fact that I could be so insane without a redbull or any form of drug.

Night time rolls around an it doesn't even occur to me that 90% of my sets didn't hook. I was just approaching set after set without any regards although most of the time it felt like I was trying to open with the SOCIAL MASKS. The first set of the night went real well but after that NOTHING HOOKED...Eventually later in the night I end up dancing with some 40 year olds, then I bounce around this drunk chick who I makeout with until we stumble back to her friend who was with 2 guys an they signaled that I should just leave because it's obvious that she was back on them, I laugh then leave. After that I meet another chick who I escalate hard on an kiss but she soon runs off. Then I do dancefloor **** to this one girl who thinks I'm a model, after that this big titty russian chick who was NICE but I didn't stay long due to the BFs.

The ONLY worthwhile sit based on learning/experience was the hottest chick I approached that night...I've been trying to go back to learning how I used too back when I was progressing at light speed. Basically approached this girl an TORE IT UP. She was sitting there qualifying herself, as I escalate an basically have her loving me. Then all of a sudden some guy comes an pulls her away but it took him about 4-5 attempts and she was sort of looking at me like "What ae you going to do to stop him?" I do nothing...

****ERS!!! I'm about to go back AMOGGING, it's a dog eat dog world an I feel like I'm stagnating just to help other's grow. **** THEM!! Like before it's an opportunity to see how there going to stop me.

Realization Of The Night
As I develop myself more and more I start to make myself more and more scarce ONLY presenting my TRUE SELF to the select few. This affects my opening because they never see the real me. I'm like the male version of a real *****y chick who has this shield up but once you get past she's awesome. In a sense it's sort of like I'm value taking because when I go in with a SOCIAL MASK it's as if I'm using the CHARACTER as a way not to show my real self and at the sametime get a comedic release from it. My first ever experience of this was WAY BACK when I wanted to put on a homeless character to **** around with a chick an she got so repulsed by it, I even felt bad for using her like that.

I also noticed my lifestyle an overall learning experiences is starting to go up...Which at this point is very important to me, I met a music producer who has connects in club promotion. He wants me to call him to hook me up with club promoting while I'm under 21. (I told him I'm underage)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a YEAR or TWO my life is going to be unreal, the mental space I'm heading towards right now is going to make getting 9s and 10s TURKEY SHOOT because I'll have covered all the corners needed to consistently get with them. How I'm doing things now is so much more efficient, I enjoy it so much and it's easy to meet women. This whole learning process will be very INTERESTING. Plain N Simple this is going to be a SICK journey...

The Insights
FEMALE POLARITY is very important to me, a chick must be oozing female polarity. This is what fuels me to interact because the more female polarity she has the more I want to interact with her. Just constantly being around many women who all have STRONG FEMALE POLARITY will be incredible. I've learned girl's like that NEED a guy who is centered because I honestly can't see a normal guy actually being with her, she's just too much for most to handle.

The night venue for the most part was DEAD but I didn't really make that stop me. In a nutshell the way I game now is to get ACCESS and BEST situation to interact with the hottest chick. I'll strategically setup the situation so I end up being with the hottest chick an actually be able to interact with her. The way that I interact with women and my overall personality is built around being with 9s and 10s so the actual interaction isn't much of a problem.

My game as a whole consists only of qualification and framing...I'm always screening, setting up frames, and overall just having her invest in me. This stuff is rather indepth but basically I can now keep an interaction high energy and still have her qualifying herself massively, I can also go very sexual an still have the same effect. This area is definetely my strong point.

Lets Get This Started...

As soon as I enter the venue I talk to the chicks in front of me...Walk a few more steps and talk to the next group of chicks...Then meet this real CUTE chick from the netherlands who's freind instantly starts taking pictures with me and the girl. Eventually I start meeting a few chicks that were cute as I FIND and KEEP TABS on the HOTTIES...
- The first girl was a fattie, BUT this girl's face was so gorgeous that her body was irrelevant. The end result 3mins later were making out hardcore and her eventually going back to her friend's. I approached her by stroking her scarf saying "Very nice", the frame is her trying to seduce me and then I start going super sexual telling her she'd get me to **** her in many different places.

- I approached this mixed 6set of 4 girls and 2 guys, a great interaction BUT I ultimately eject because I notice a milf giving me the "LOOK" so I walk right up to her an she opens me...This girl didn't meet my STANDARDS, she's too logical, no sense of humor, didn't pass any screening questions BUT I was actually able to escalate and play with her thong. It was a clear example of a girl I didn't want no matter how attractive she was, so eventually when she tries to bounce me I just stop following her.

- I meet these two chicks and start doing dancefloor stuff, eventually I start messing with ONE...This goes from 0 to 100 so quickly all I know she's telling me about texans loving to please there men and all sorts of flirtatious stuff. Of course I'm stimulating her by rubbing her **** all on my thigh. I'm basically just teasing the **** out of her with push/pull escalation kissing her here and there. Eventually her friend cuts in because it's getting TOO INTENSE it's no wonder everyone's RAS was in our direction.

Going For The Hottest Chicks
At this point I'm trying to find the hottest chicks an approach I've been tearing it up. all night. The "Who is that guy?" vibe is oozing through the venue and I can basically hook any set I approach. The place was pretty dead and most of the HOT ones were with there BFs but of course that doesn't stop this mofo from approaching. Pay attention to how I do this...

HbBrazil
HbBF
HbBodyguard
HbHottie
Table Girls (6set)

There was a 6set of girls at a table that I tried approaching it was OK, they were tolerating me but no one would actually chat to me I was sort of just there. There thin slice was BAD because they obviously don't know the mistake they just made. The girl's weren't as hot as I thought, the two attractive ones I couldn't speak to due to the positioning. Eventually I ejected to say hi to a friend and then wing lprince by taking HbBrazilian. I'm doing dancefloor stuff an the TABLE is looking at me realizing they made a huge mistake and feel stupid. While with HbBrazilian, HbBF is holding her BFs hand and gives me that "LOOK" as I respond with a ****y smirk. I later spoke to her as she was going to the bathroom, she's SEXY but bails because she realizes her BF can actually see her, it woud've been great if I opened her out of sight of her BF.

At this point I noticed HbHottie who is surrounded by two guys an is OOZING female polarity, I declare her as the one for the night because she's clearly the hottest woman there. I go in and of course it's ON!!! ACCESS and BEST SITUATION possible is the way for me to consistently get the hottest chick. At this point the TABLE is now fixated on me because now they see me with an even hotter girl. I acknowledge the guy and befriend him while she's qualifying herself to me. Then I spot HbBodyguard who I met last week who I instantly tap an she proceeds to hit me as we have our little playfully sexual scuffle. She is so fiesty, always hitting me it's ****ing SEXY which is why I love female polarity. She constantly embraces me, pushing her crotch on me and being very sensual. Once again the TABLE is now floored as to how wrong they were and realize that I have abundance, I was obviously the guy they needed to meet. I let HbBodyguard go and I reopen HbHottie.

The guy friend poofs somehow an I start framing to have her tell me the guy isn't her BF. Then I proceed with the DANCEFLOOR EXPERIENCE where basically everyone is in spectator mode as I put her through a wide range of emotions. I usually always qualify girl's after telling them how amazing our connection is and how every girl wish they were her. This is AMAZING because she OOZES FEMALE POLARITY an does a wide range of stuff, best of all she pushes me away which I love. This is getting a bit too intense so my only way of moving it forward is by doing HIGH ENERGY QUALIFICATION that way I don't tank the vibe. Finally I move her out of the area because a fight is about to go down, I isolate her and get her #. After I move her in a different area where it's just mainly me and her. MAN O MAN did she bring out female polarity because the amount of tension we built eventually caused her to wrap her leg around me to the point where she couldn't remove her crotch off me. Alot of ass slapping and grabbing, hair pulling, me chasing, her chasing, me pushing, her pushing, etc. Finally we move from there and some guy tries to approach her, I just grab her and pull her away and start framing that as "What a creepy guy, I hope that wasn't your friend". We bump into her guy friend who was searching for her so I bounce.

After I bump into HbBodyguard again who just comes and embraces me telling me how she loves me, I'm already playing with her thong BUT her friend is instantly trying to cblock by doing autopilot response to blowing guys out but it's not working because she's heavily invested. She starts saying "No I love this guy, I'm his bodyguard". When she hits me it's so sexy because it makes me go aggressive on her and she loves that. The sexual tension is boiling but the friend is *****ing. The timing couldn't be anymore worst, her guy friend showed up an cblock was *****ing about being bored so she sadly says she hast to go. I didn't even get a chance to #close.

Lesson Learned
Overall I need to spend the next year really getting this FRAMING and QUALIFICATION stuff down because although I'm amazing at doing it right now I notice myself doing some bizarre stuff with it every so often. When I actually go through this process correctly the chick is ALWAYS willing to get pulled, but that would be short term gains if I was start just focus on the aspects I already do naturally.

HbHottie - I should've framed alot more an isolate her outside where I could've used previous stuff to rapidly escalate and cause even more sexual tension through making out. I also didn't do ANY sexual framing, and I feel like during the time I actually #closed it was a low investment close. While on the surface everything looks great I'm very picky about this area because I've seen what's possible if you can do all this very quickly.

HbBodyguard - Plain and Simple I should've isolated her to rapidly escalate. Many times in these situations I'd setup this sort of SEXUAL LIBERATOR frame where I'd end up isolating the girl and we both can't help but escalate on each other rapidly for a brief moment making the sexual tension grow. Even the mere fact of "My bodyguard is seducing me an I might actually **** her".

Next time I go out I'll focus more on isolating and laying the groundwork like I used to do in the past as I get better and better I'll see how fast I can do it from Open to Extraction. (I've done it a few times in about 5mins)

No worries I got more than enough time to grow, learn, implement and enjoy...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowplow the king!!!

Snow Plowman said:
In a YEAR or TWO my life is going to be unreal, the mental space I'm heading towards right now is going to make getting 9s and 10s TURKEY SHOOT because I'll have covered all the corners needed to consistently get with them. How I'm doing things now is so much more efficient, I enjoy it so much and it's easy to meet women. This whole learning process will be very INTERESTING. Plain N Simple this is going to be a SICK journey...

At this point I noticed HbHottie who is surrounded by two guys an is OOZING female polarity, I declare her as the one for the night because she's clearly the hottest woman there. I go in and of course it's ON!!! ACCESS and BEST SITUATION possible is the way for me to consistently get the hottest chick. At this point the TABLE is now fixated on me because now they see me with an even hotter girl. I acknowledge the guy and befriend him while she's qualifying herself to me. Then I spot HbBodyguard who I met last week who I instantly tap an she proceeds to hit me as we have our little playfully sexual scuffle. She is so fiesty, always hitting me it's ****ing SEXY which is why I love female polarity. She constantly embraces me, pushing her crotch on me and being very sensual. Once again the TABLE is now floored as to how wrong they were and realize that I have abundance, I was obviously the guy they needed to meet. I let HbBodyguard go and I reopen HbHottie.

The guy friend poofs somehow an I start framing to have her tell me the guy isn't her BF. Then I proceed with the DANCEFLOOR EXPERIENCE where basically everyone is in spectator mode as I put her through a wide range of emotions. I usually always qualify girl's after telling them how amazing our connection is and how every girl wish they were her. This is AMAZING because she OOZES FEMALE POLARITY an does a wide range of stuff, best of all she pushes me away which I love. This is getting a bit too intense so my only way of moving it forward is by doing HIGH ENERGY QUALIFICATION that way I don't tank the vibe. Finally I move her out of the area because a fight is about to go down, I isolate her and get her #. After I move her in a different area where it's just mainly me and her. MAN O MAN did she bring out female polarity because the amount of tension we built eventually caused her to wrap her leg around me to the point where she couldn't remove her crotch off me. Alot of ass slapping and grabbing, hair pulling, me chasing, her chasing, me pushing, her pushing, etc. Finally we move from there and some guy tries to approach her, I just grab her and pull her away and start framing that as "What a creepy guy, I hope that wasn't your friend". We bump into her guy friend who was searching for her so I bounce.

After I bump into HbBodyguard again who just comes and embraces me telling me how she loves me, I'm already playing with her thong BUT her friend is instantly trying to cblock by doing autopilot response to blowing guys out but it's not working because she's heavily invested. She starts saying "No I love this guy, I'm his bodyguard". When she hits me it's so sexy because it makes me go aggressive on her and she loves that. The sexual tension is boiling but the friend is *****ing. The timing couldn't be anymore worst, her guy friend showed up an cblock was *****ing about being bored so she sadly says she hast to go. I didn't even get a chance to #close.

Lesson Learned
Overall I need to spend the next year really getting this FRAMING and QUALIFICATION stuff down because although I'm amazing at doing it right now I notice myself doing some bizarre stuff with it every so often. When I actually go through this process correctly the chick is ALWAYS willing to get pulled, but that would be short term gains if I was start just focus on the aspects I already do naturally.

HbHottie - I should've framed alot more an isolate her outside where I could've used previous stuff to rapidly escalate and cause even more sexual tension through making out. I also didn't do ANY sexual framing, and I feel like during the time I actually #closed it was a low investment close. While on the surface everything looks great I'm very picky about this area because I've seen what's possible if you can do all this very quickly.

HbBodyguard - Plain and Simple I should've isolated her to rapidly escalate. Many times in these situations I'd setup this sort of SEXUAL LIBERATOR frame where I'd end up isolating the girl and we both can't help but escalate on each other rapidly for a brief moment making the sexual tension grow. Even the mere fact of "My bodyguard is seducing me an I might actually **** her".

Next time I go out I'll focus more on isolating and laying the groundwork like I used to do in the past as I get better and better I'll see how fast I can do it from Open to Extraction. (I've done it a few times in about 5mins)

No worries I got more than enough time to grow, learn, implement and enjoy...

Sosuave you guys are witnessing a legend in the making!!!

This guy mindset is all about postivity(his Inner game is something else, wow) noticed how he was able to use metagame to show he had value and made the table of hotties look foolish? I've talked about this myself in my Spring training, This is what that dude mentality is about, when you don't let rejection bring you down, but use it as fuel, only a true gamer can reframe his mindset to literally not give a fcuk about just being rejected or to forget the set and reframe himself for the next one (this has helped my game out a ton). A lot of guys don't have that, Snowplow you doing just fine homie

Solo

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GlennCoCo said:
You plow your way through ****, Been following this thread for awhile also.

Good reads and Good results.

Also, I'm wondering what you look like Snowplowman.
I personally don't think I'm attractive although many women think I'm a MODEL, but I think that's just because of my presence and how I'm dressed. I have this vibe that I'm the guy they need to know. It's all very subtle stuff but when chicks see me as I've heard comments from guys who were with the girls "That guys seems so cool". My wing says I'm actually an attractive looking guy in a unique way...

Solomon said:
Sosuave you guys are witnessing a legend in the making!!!

This guy mindset is all about postivity(his Inner game is something else, wow) noticed how he was able to use metagame to show he had value and made the table of hotties look foolish? I've talked about this myself in my Spring training, This is what that dude mentality is about, when you don't let rejection bring you down, but use it as fuel, only a true gamer can reframe his mindset to literally not give a fcuk about just being rejected or to forget the set and reframe himself for the next one (this has helped my game out a ton). A lot of guys don't have that, Snowplow you doing just fine homie

Solo
Haha, if I keep heading down this route then yes indeed it shall be legendary...

The table of chicks was FUNNY, a guy recently asked me if I've ever reopen chicks that were standoffish or blew me out an I replied "Yea of course it's never done, I once approached a HOT mixed 4set of 2 guys and 2 girls an I probably approached 9 times before the chick declared that I contact her when I travel to russia".

If a girl isn't running away shooting at you then it's still ON!!!

Some real life results, I have a wing who took that to hurt an always continued interactions. Many times he failed an failed big due to his own internal issues...BUT I've witnessed a girl falling in love with him just because he just kept going and he actually PULLED and had some interesting experiences because he kept going.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 3 2 1...

The Insights
FEMALE POLARITY is a MUST in my book, I no longer want to even bother fooling around with girl's who aren't HIGHLY feminine. I've been ejecting more and more because the girl wasn't girlie enough.

HIGH ENERGY QUALIFICATION is a great tool for me because now when I'm no longer going from 100 to 0 all in one quick transition. This allows me to sustain the energy levels when I'm interacting with women. Whether the interaction is very INTENSE and HIGH IMPACT I can still get her qualifying herself an even cause her to chill out an qualify even deeper.

Moving women is SO EASY, if I do a bit of qualification I can easily move a girl and they'll BACKWARDS RATIONALIZE things. The only problem is I don't isolate that much unless the girl is REAL HOT and I don't mind spending time with her.

The "Who Is This Guy?" vibe...
Everything from my mindset to how I am compells people to think "Who Is THAT?" Majority of the time I come off as TOO HIGH VALUE and unattainable but that is good because I ONLY want the hottest chicks.
- This was the first girl I approached as I roll up on her I just say "Sorry I kept you waiting?" an I start doing my thing. This girl already feels she doesn't deserve me and as we interact more and more I realize this girl won't be able to handle being with me. The FIRST realization was that she couldn't believe that I'd even think about approaching her. The SECOND realization she couldn't believe I was into girl's who were OLDER, in there late 20s. The THIRD realization she qualified her as very laidback due to her corporate job BUT she is more open in the night. The FOURTH was the stories I was saying she basically implied that she wouldn't be able to keep up with me and she'd need to learn or get used to being like that. Overall I #close I honestly don't know why, I was going to kiss her BUT I slowly was no longer interested.

- At the end of the night before I leave this 3set opens me saying "OMG I know you from somewhere!!" This has to be there way of getting to meet me because almost everyone in the night was wondering who I was. They kept saying they seen me on TV, then said MTV, I swear it felt like improv, but I was running with it having fun with them. When I introduced travolta to the group they started saying "It's the guy from johannes brothers". I'm not really sure why I didn't continue with this interaction but I eventually left.

- This also happened close to the end of the night, a UG that I was dancing with earlier introduced me to her cousin who was CUTE. This girl thought I was on a drug, I think it's because of what she seen me doing all night and also because while walking by I just sang to her randomly while she was with some guy. She kept saying stuff like "OMG I like you", "What pill are you on", "I want what you got", etc. The whole time I'm grabbing her an kissing her here and there. Travalta comes in to wing a bit on the UG. I eventually eject.

- Late in the night I just grab this Asian girl who wants me to pump up her friend that is shy and timid. I mistakenly slap her drink which spills on these two girls. Man how I managed to turn those two girls from being SUPER PISSED to actually LOVING ME was amazing. It was like there *****ing and being pissed didn't even enter my world I was just saying "SHOW ME LOVE!! SHOW ME LOVE!!" as I claw them both in.

- These two asian girls just standing around who seen me tearing it up for atleast 30mins, I just walk over claw her an she opens right up asking if the guys I were talking to all part of a company. It was obvious that her and her friend was watching me the whole time because she was directly infront of me. It was so effortless talking to these women.

Tearing Up A VENUE!!!!
Travolta was able to witness what it's like to literally take over a venue because after this just by association and a bit of participation he too ended up getting the thin slice of "That is a guy I need to know". If we opened anything in the area it would open REGARDLESS. At one point he gives me feedback on what I was telling him about. It turns out there was a girl who told him he was TOO AGGRESIVE an sort of blew him out, now she realized she made a mistake and she was talking about us and giving us proximity for a good 15mins. Overall it was great making travolta experience this because he was pointing out the mere fact that the whole venue was just spectating us.
- The FIRST SEGEMENT...It was at the start of the night, I seen this skinny cutie who I started doing dancefloor stuff. This instantly put the whole room in spectator mode. I'd later find out that the girl I'm dancing with is actually working, she has an earpiece and is talking to a crew who has hidden cameras recording a REALITY SHOW. I found this highly amusing because now everything I did with that group was being recorded and at the sametime we all were having basically the PARTY. This consisted of Me, Travolta, and 3 chicks.

- The SECOND SEGMENT was later on in the night where I approached this mixed 2set. The guy was cool plain and simple, he asked if he could tear it up with me. We move to an area with TONS of chicks an I basically approach FIVE DIFFERENT SETS in less than 2mins. Think of a KING selecting which girl he wants, I'd basically just walkup so smoothly an suck girls in. The whole area just stops an watches me alternate between three different sets. This gets so INTENSE that the guy and I ended up standing on the sofa as I grab chicks to come up. INSTANTLY captian ****block comes to stop it all and threatens to kick me out. At this point I can't even choose a set because they all wanted to interact with me, but I end up just sticking with one after that.

There was many smaller segments of me doing this especially just walking and singing to each girl as I walk by.

Going For The Hottest Chicks...
The way that I'm doing things now is AMAZING by time I turn 21 I'll be the guy who every chick is going to want to go out with. It sounds like an OVERSTATEMENT but when I see how I am I realize women just love me. It's like there is finally a guy where a chick can be a WOMAN. She can be very sexual and have fun without the guy caring about anything. WILD things can happen when there in my reality an there is no consequences...
- Earlier in the night I had spotted a girl at a table with some guys who I declared as "THE ONE" it was almost too easy getting her to me. All I did was point an she came running over an she wraps her legs around me. FEMALE POLARITY you gotta love it, the BF was smart though because he comes over just snapping pictures an then takes her by the hand to bring her back to the table...A very smart man.

- There was a 7set that I went into an I start doing my normal stuff...Framing, Screening, Qualifying, etc...The interaction is starting to build up as I discreetly escalate an frames are setting in. It got to the point where her group actually left but she stayed, the last friend noticed that she hadn't left with the group and grabs her. The look on her face was sort of a "I'm so sorry that my friend is cblocking".

- There is a MILF with fake tits she looks very LAish, she walks by an I just grab her an pull her in. Again I'm doing my normal stuff...This girl is qualifying herself as I chill back. I notice she has a tattoo on her tits an that is when I start escalating. Turns out she is actually there with her BF but that doesn't stop me from moving her around and kissing her. Later on the funniest **** happens, as I move her to another area something spills on her an she speaks to the girl who is at the table where the drink probably came from...ALL OF A SUDDEN, the girl sitting down says "Your so HOT!!! I wish I looked like you" the girl stands up and escalates on my girl. I'm looking at the guys who were at that table an laughing saying "Wow its amazing how girls become best friends instantly" an I start acting like me and the guys are best friends. 2mins later the girl bounces my girl to the bathroom....AMAZING!!!

- At the end of the night I see a 2set on the street an I approach. I'm so glad I've learned to do HIGH ENERGY QUALIFYING because now when I plow even if I pump up the energy I'll be getting a much better high impact interaction. Basically I'm holding both there hands and swaying it in the air, one of the girls is qualifying herself saying her sister just arrived in NY an she's not used to it because I was giving her **** for being a bit uptight. The other great thing about all this was that it would be so easy to #close an have a much more solid interaction due to the HIGH ENERGY QUALIFYING.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part Two!!!!!!

Meeting My 10...
There she was at a table with FIVE GUYS!!! This girl was smoking hot, STYLISH, RUSSIAN, *****Y...FEMALE POLARITY, I unconsciously knew that I'd end up approaching her at some point. I walk right up to her, tap her, tell her she is stylish, claw her and then say "HI" in russian. Then I just grab her an move her a few feet away. What will now proceed is a MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE...I'm doing dancefloor stuff, but this girl has FEMALE POLARITY. When I say the whole venue stopped what they were doing, EVERY GUY within a 5ft raidus was saying "OMG", "DAMN", "WOW". We both were tearing it up an I was escalating HARDCORE, the BF seen this going down.

This is where HIGH ENERGY QUALIFYING comes into play because now while I'm doing all this I can have her qualifying herself and getting her invested. The mere fact that I did this caused her to do some **** to the point where I PERSONALLY was thinking "Holy ****, this girl is just oozing FEMALE POLARITY". She does this stuff an swings her hair so elegantly that it brushes all in my face, another point I grab her an her crotch is all on me. The more invested she got the crazier we got...I then say "OMG were amazing, everyone is jealous, they wish they were you and meeting me...LETS GO". What ends up happening next was the most bizzare thing in awhile...

She follows, looks at the BF real quick and says "I'm with my BF" I give her a LOOK and in a split second she looks again saying "Forget it he's with a girl". The guy wasn't with a girl, he was with his guy friends. Were walking an I start making her bring out that GIRLIEness again. This area is nothing but girls sitting at tables an a few guys standing. EVERYONE STOPPED THERE CONVERSATION just to look at this. The comments these people were making were priceless, again I stated to her that us together is too much for people to handle.

I move her again, we sit down, I screen a bit more as she qualifies a bit more. Then I #close her an she states she has to get back to her BF, so I kiss her and we walk back towards her BF an then we leave like nothing ever happened. This girl was CLEARLY the hottest chick in the venue.

Lesson Learned
This will be a very long process but it'll be an amazing lifestyle for sure...I have to keep myself in check, at one point in the night I seen guys isolated just making out with chicks. It caused me to want to just meet a girl, bring her to the back area and just makeout. It also made me want to just go pull a chick. But then I weighed it out an asked myself. "Do I want short term gains and instant validation or Do I want long term gains and reach my goals?"

There were a few cute chicks I could've isolated, madeout with and possibly pulled. The first chick who thought I was too good for her was an easy pull. But I would've missed out on everything else that night except for the fact that I could say "YES I got laid, it felt good, and it was great". If I attempted that everytime I go out I'd be missing out on tons of experiences that would be moving me towards my LONG TERM GOALS. It's as if I'm settling with whatever I can get instead of getting what I actually want.

Wheras if I'm moving towards my LONG TERM GOALS, yes it's much harder and takes more time and effort, but at the end of the day I can say "Yes I'm messing around with the HOTTEST chicks and I'm also living the lifestyle I always wanted". For me it's no longer "Can PU help me become a guy who can get laid?" it's now "Can I become a guy who is living the ULTIMATE lifestyle and with the HOTTEST CHICKS?"

Long Term Perspective
The HOTTEST chick and GREAT LIFESTYLE is all interpretation for each person. I've only attempted this twice so far an I can just imagine the russian from today, the fake tits chick from today, the HOTTIE from yesterday, and the coolest chick I ever met all hanging with me for a whole day. There all VERY GIRLIE, HIGHLY SOCIAL and VERY SEXUAL.

For those who've never hung out with me I'm very high impact so everyday is a new story because the mundane things I always turn into actionpacked things because I'm a stimulation junkie. I'm very flirtatious with girl's who ooze FEMALE POLARITY so what ends up happening is that sexual tension builds so much that there needs to be a release and things end up going to far. So if I was in a room with those FOUR girls some rather bizzare things would happen because it's congruent to who I am and how I am. If we were being filmed for a day you'd see some highly sexual things even in public because I can't stop touching girl's who I'm around. Escalating is one of my strongest points because of my past experiences...

Example of this would be my social circle last summer at the time I was really strict about not ****ing my female friends, but I ended up almost having sex with a few of them MANY times because the sexual tension was just too high. I first noticed it when I once had a little get together at a female friend's house and each chick tried to escalate on me if I didn't leave to go pull another girl I'd have ended up doing some crazy ****. Then another female friend where things got out of hand an we ended up texting each other while out partying trying to meet up that way we could just **** each other's brains out.

The biggest saga had to be back when I used to hang at a female friend's house an it got so comfy that HER, her friend, her roomy and another friend of mine had a few episodes where eventually we all just slept in the same bed together. Two of the girl's used to always walk around in there undies which caused me to discreetly escalate with one girl who BLANTLY was trying to attract me, she'd just keep walking by me so I can check out her ass. Then I started escalating alot on her roomy to the point where every time we met we'd just kiss each other and she just so happen to have a BF at the time.

Moon-Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always loved to read your posts, the sort of adventures you have get me all excited and motivated to go out and shoot the ****.

You talked about being in character, is that like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSsfwwv6nkM&feature=channel_page Like how he uses an accent and pretends to be a black guy.

When I act silly it works wonders but I have a few questions and would appreciateit your thoughts on the subject alot.

When do you take of your character? Do you keep it on the whole interaction and even in day 2's and so on? I haven't read any information about the whole character stuff and it appears to me that its just self amusement, which could be taken too far. What are your thoughts on it?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really inspired that someone actually doesn't give a rats azz about the environment he's in (the people around). You're awesome.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moon-Wolf said:
I always loved to read your posts, the sort of adventures you have get me all excited and motivated to go out and shoot the ****.

You talked about being in character, is that like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSsfwwv6nkM&feature=channel_page Like how he uses an accent and pretends to be a black guy.

When I act silly it works wonders but I have a few questions and would appreciateit your thoughts on the subject alot.

When do you take of your character? Do you keep it on the whole interaction and even in day 2's and so on? I haven't read any information about the whole character stuff and it appears to me that its just self amusement, which could be taken too far. What are your thoughts on it?
In a nutshell YEP!!

Only problem is the way I come off me putting on a character makes me even MORE unattainable or better put it fields like I have a ***** SHIELD up. I have like certain moments where I'll use a character or accent that I usually play around with. I don't use it for longer than 30secs because then it starts coming off as me just using them for my own comedy. At most now I just use one line an then drop it because I've taken it too far many times.

-----

Got a PM asking about the opening lines I usually use now so I'll just post them here so everyone else can see.

Verbal
A. "Your ****ing gorgeous I had to meet you?"
B. "I'm loving your style..."
C. "I'm loving your energy..."
D. "Vaddy NICE!!!" OR "I like!" (Accent) - I'm usually touching something of there's, usually a necklace or scarf.
E. "Sorry I'm late traffic was killing me..." - This goes off into some crazy stuff
F. "Hey are you amanda103 on facebook..." - This goes off into some crazy stuff
G. "I told you stop texting me it's OVER!!! Give me my turtle back"
H. Point at her and say "BOOM!!"

Non Verbal
A. Claw her in an start grinding our hips together
B. Point and smile then just walk up to her
C. Walk right infront of them and pose in a very flirtatious way then claw her in

For the most part I tend to do the non-verbal stuff WAY more. The verbal stuff tend to be case by case. For example if it's 4am or in the daytime I'll just say "Your ****ing gorgeous". If the girl is looking STUNNING I'll say I like her style or energy. If I'm already with one girl, and another is walking by I'll touch there clothing and say "I like".

My favorite is just going in saying nothing...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.. I like I like. :D

Hey btw, when you are using non verbal, it's better not to mix anything verbal in it right, kills the vibe, do you agree?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Nice.. I like I like. :D

Hey btw, when you are using non verbal, it's better not to mix anything verbal in it right, kills the vibe, do you agree?
It depends...For example if I'm stroking her necklace and not saying nothing I WON'T speak because then it will break that tension of me just randomly stroking her. But if I'm inches from her face purposely and say "Damn too bad I'm shy" it will enhance the effect.