Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

snapping ankle

war_eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know how I could make my ankle stop snapping so damn much. It's starting to piss me off. I'm walking around in flip flops and my right ankles always popping. Any suggestions would be appreciated

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that problem for years now and lots of people have it. I don't know if there's anything you can do, but I think it happens less as you get stronger in the ankle area and as you mature.

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do plenty of leg excercises, I used to have a popping elbow, and it would piss me off when I did my pushups. But after a while, it went away. I used to have a popping ankle too, I play a lot of basketball and all the jumping around cleared it away after 2 weeks of straight playing. Hope that helps. It takes time though.

Ian1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calf raises off the end of a platform (i just use the bed). Do them slowly, don't rush up and down. It takes me about 2 and 1/2 - 3 minutes to do 100, so thats roughly what, 1 every 1.8 seconds or so, it should sort out the popping after a few weeks (3 times a week, 100*2). The popping sound is the tendons I think...just a guess though

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i have a popping elbow... im just afraid im gonna pop it in a awkward position and dislocate it :D