Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snagging the Childhood Sweetheart

chickenrider27

Reaction score
I'm 30. Have a good career (doctorate level). Generally have my **** together. My game isn't amazing, but it's not shabby. I've tended to do long term monogamy with furious waves of hookups between. So, here's my question.

When I was 4, I had two girlfriends. The prettier one was a knockout as kids. I friended her out of the blue (we hadn't talked since kids) on Facebook recently. She is cute, not hot. Turns out, she got engaged a couple months ago to a beta schlub (you can tell by the guys pictures, career info, friends etc.) I'm much HV than this dude in regards to looks, career everything else. (Also, it looks like he's fat and has nasty teeth. I am in much better physical shape.)

I want this girl. I have no idea how to institute this type of a large scale heist, though. I don't know if I just start spitting out game at the risk of offending her. Or if I talk to her in a friendly manner and sweep her off her feet.

Any ideas/tips/suggestions on how you'd open up something like that? I kind of want the hook up by itself, but I'm also partially into it to see if I can get her to go ltr and end up with me rather than some beta chump.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wasting your time, you haven't talked to her in years, you might not even like each other now. Just because her fiance isn't an attractive dude doesn't mean he doesn't have great game. There are 3.5 billion women on the planet, find one that isn't engaged.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willard said:
Your wasting your time, you haven't talked to her in years, you might not even like each other now. Just because her fiance isn't an attractive dude doesn't mean he doesn't have great game. There are 3.5 billion women on the planet, find one that isn't engaged.
Right on!

Why ruin someone else situation?

It would be one thing if she wasn't happy or has been trying give you indications of wanting to get together with you is one thing. But to go out of your way to pine for someone soon to be wife seems to be desperate.

I would befriend your old classmate and her soon to be husband and then work on their social circle for their single friends.