Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Smurfing" the competition

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in the visual cues thing and the ESP thing not at all. Anyhow, I know I've been "smurfed" but probably not because someone was explicitly thinking of that technique -- but just because they were non-verbally sending "get lost" signals.

So what are counter-measures when the beam is aimed at you?

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs

So what are counter-measures when the beam is aimed at you?
Stop acting like a ****er?

haha, if people are smurfing you, then why would you want to stay there?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Psycho`Sexual
if people are smurfing you, then why would you want to stay there?
It might be a competitor male. So a smurf war? Weapons of smurf destruction? Smurf torpedoes?

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!

Originally posted by BobbDobbs
It might be a competitor male. So a smurf war? Weapons of smurf destruction? Smurf torpedoes?
You smurf people who dont deserve it, you'll be screwing yourself big time.

Smurfing is only to be used for those who don't belong in a crowd anyway. The guy who decided he wasn't going to have a good time, and then decided to try and ruin everyone elses day.

Its not to be used for someone who you feel threatened by. Dont be an insecure person, and dont smurf innocent bystanders.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I will give it a try.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
SkyCat, do you know if the expression on your face changed too? Or was it just the stare? I'm interested in how little you need to change before someone realises subconsiously and moves...

(AMOG??)

Great topics! This stuff tempts me to go do an MPsych or something.

Oscar.
Oscar Wilde! Great to know you're becoming tempted to learn more about this stuff:) It's a force not to be reckoned with. And with that in mind, let's get on with your question ( good one )

First off, I'll have you realize now that this really has GOT NOTHING to do with things you can actually SEE. Meaning that the expression on your face may indeed change but only because of it's subconscious reactions when you want someone to get out of the way. Just like when you get happy... You're face naturally smiles but more importantly you GIVE OFF VIBES that let others *detect* you're happy even if you wouldn't have smiled in the first place.

Does this mean that it was only the fact that you give in a intimidating stare?

Not at all, Since We're talking about vibes and not this tecnique in particular and 'vibes' are things that cannot be seen or proven. This is where the ego rejects and faith comes into play. If you don't like the word faith then replace it with anything else that describes or means faith 2 YOU.

There was a POLL asking if women instinctively or intuitively already know if a guy is an abundance of sex or women. A poster wrote that sometimes there's VIBE TO IT ( the link to this thread is at the bottom ) Everyone can "read energy" to a lesser or greater degree as everyone can give off that certain energy/vibes. Generally, females just happen to be more in tune with this than males. Because of thier emotional nature the women will subconsciously pick up on it Remember? The subconscious is a pattern recognition device.

So when your going to 'smurf' or 'alpha gaze' someone you're consciously aware that you are going to give off specific vibes to someone to a greater extent and the other person, depending on THEIR level of awareness, will realize this and "leave your presense" " Get out of your way". bobbdobbs picked up on it when he knew he was being smurfed or whatever.You just have to have faith OR _______ When you do do it.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35668

The Wild Cat

AMOG = alpha male other guy

All_Torque

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant imagine a true DJ doing this.

It is a cowardly yellow tactic.

Last edited:

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by All_Torque
I cant imagine a true DJ doing this.

It is a cowardly yellow tactic.
Explain to me how this is cowardly or yellow. Honestly, there is nothing cowardly or yellow about it.

Now, if it's not for you, that's fine with me, but maybe you should realize the credibility of some of these techniques. As I've said before, this is the "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" Forum; if you aren't open-minded, then get out.