Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoothest approach on this matter; eliciting values; & CF

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is work related... I work in retail and there is a girl that I am interested in exploring. I met her during training few months ago, its usually limited to warm hellos and whats up or waves. I work in the lower level and she is on the level above. So far we have had one fluff talk session cuz of work and everything. I was thinking about going up there and talking with her one day... and saying something like (after some fluff talk) "I will be going to lunch around blah, why don't you join me?" (Would it be ok to add "If nothing else, you seem like you will make a good friend"?) Because it is work place... and I don't know her to well, would it be a bad idea to try out some light kino (brushing something off her etc)?

--> (refering to diff girl): As far as elicitng values goes, I have been confused on that matter... say you talk with a chick and find out that she likes to cuddle (with bf), but doesn't hug many ppl) would you try to be touchy/feeling with this girl? I have tried light touches and so far no negative results.

As far as ****/funny goes. Does it work better if you have a sly smile or poker face? One girl that I am trying it on, it is getting me pretty much no results, like it didn't even phase her; I don't get much reaction from her. Today she said something to me and I totally ignored her when she was about to say something important and she called me on it saying that I was ignoring her; she was smiling when she said it, I don't think that matters tho :\

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
great reply dementia, some good tips that can be used often

nothin' to add..

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the simple approach that you recommended. As far as going up there... I haven't seen her in a week or more, usually I would just go up to someome that is around but this is making it clear that I am interested in her (putting myself in her shoes blah blah). At workplace, would it be better to go there with an "excuse" or just go up and say, "When are you taking your break?"

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At workplace, would it be better to go there with an "excuse" or just go up and say, "When are you taking your break?"
Well, if you can start a small conversation with her and get her to laugh or whatever, as soon as she is enjoying you that's when you pop the question.

It's always best to make moves when she's on a high.