Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smooth style - what HS chicks want

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
feels great to have this awesome post back on top. awesome.

later

------------------
Bedford
a.k.a Bedford
AIM-Sk8terBNS
Weapon of choice-Lorenzo's baseball bat

DWOFS=Don't Waste Our Fukkin Space

The DJ Bible
The HS Bible

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put Slinkster!

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“I can imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?…… Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.…… Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... don't let that shyt hold ya bakc!!!

I HAVE A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY FRONT TEETH... I BRAG ABOUT IT... really it runs in the family, and no one I have ever talked to has had a prob with it... because I dont... like I always say:

"What you think you are, is what you have already become"

jsut think you are fuvkin James Bond, and the dumb bytches will think u r too!

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“I can imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?…… Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.…… Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah status is good... you should strive to have something stick out about you. Maybe you're the QB on varsity football, track star, or balla.

HS girls want a guy that is known for something, has status. I'm lucky all the popular guys I was friends with since middle school so we are tight. When you hang with the top, your name gets around to girls w/o you even knowing it. It was weird, cause some of my guy friends were telling me how so and so was commented on me and I was like who the f*ck is that?

If you're in sports, and you're good (besides warming the bench) it's good cause during announcements, they'll announce your name to the whole damn school.

The football players wear their jersey to school, and I know this kid on varsity who used to get no attention but now he gets a lot from girls just coming up to him wishing him good luck and stuff. I'm in basketball, so I don't know what we'll be wearing on game days this year... hopefully something flashy.

If you're not in sports, have a knack for something... like a good artist, musician, wearing nice clothes, being funny, always smiling, something like that... Cause when girls talk to their friends they want something interesting they can describe about you.

Just a thought,
Steve

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acne and stuff(this should help)I hope

First of all acne happens when
1. Change of Hormones
2.Don't wash your face

my theory of getting of Acne is to Be more confident..since most of you are lazy you can instead of taking a shower in the morning take a shower before you go to sleep..Make sure ya take a shower one hour before you sleep because trying to sleep right after a shower makes your body temperature to rise or go down and that means you'll be having A HARD HARD time sleeping...

Second if you read the HS Bible it says QUOTE"Women HAte LAzy men" so get out there and show some confidence.....i know a friend who has A lot(I think he's ugly) but he's been dating this hot girl....So appearences don't matter CONFIDENCE does.......

Another way for you guys to reach popullarity latter is to join a lot of clubs...Get to know people get your name recognize..

If your a wimp or a NICE Guy work out it doesn't matter how much but you should work out....It gives you positive thoughts about your self..........

HUMOR
I'm having trouble on this too..SO I'd say watch a lot of COMEDY Central or whatever....And don't try to hard because sometimes funny stuff comes from with in........

Remeber WORK out

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.