Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smooth Resurrection: Part 1

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic Vocabulary: DJ – Don Juan(pimp) / AFC – Average Frustrated Chump(chump)
--
You came to this site in search of something. I was the same way, in fact. My friend sent me here, and immediately what I searched for was “What do I have to do to get what I want?”

*rubs chin* Do you honestly believe this is the best way to go about traveling to find your answers? Did you forget about the benefits of patience? Haha.

No doubt nothing has changed, even if you have been here a year. You haven’t made any transitions. You’ve changed a great deal in your mind, indeed, as you’ve done what this site says. You are probably a great deal happier, perhaps. Or you are just coming here, and still a delusional AFC.

In your mind, imagine a great red wood tree. That red wood is a DJ. Now imagine next to it, a plain apple tree. The apple tree is an AFC. Do you not realize for either tree to grow you must first plant seeds?

An AFC can reach for the stars all it wants, but its apple tree is short and its branches can elevate its height only so little.

Your parents, your television set, your friends, your society planted your seed, the second your balls dropped. They indoctrinated you to be an AFC.

Assuming you are relatively new here, I am going to give you a few poster’s here you should know about:

Sammo – Sammo hasn’t been here an extensively long time, however I’ve seen him grow quite a bit. His advice is quite good, I’d suggest you learn something from him if you can.

The Matrix – Quite a few different names, but this is enough. He’s had amazing posts, from a description of each year at highschool, to a comparison of life through The Matrix… o_O Don’t be fooled, it’s really good :D He’ll give you new views on your life, and in turn help you be happy.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy Definitely some good posts from this guy. He’ll less tell you what to do, than inspire you. Much respect for that. His post on happiness is definitely an amazing one, check it out.

Pook This man’s posts have been revered by many. He posted in a story-manner, in an attempt to get his point across. I was around during his time, and I grasped his concepts. I just don’t believe in some of the things he preached (a few agree with me).

Anthony Hell I don’t even know what name he’s using these days. This guy is straightforward, he’ll tell you the deal and how to get what you want. Some of his stuff I am not fond of, due to it’s “reach for the stars, apple boy…” manner, but each to his own.

Titus I’m actually rather starting to respect this guy. Very often I absolutely understand his concepts and where he is coming from. If you’d like to better understand life, and be a supremely happier person due to your realizations… but are again willing to embrace the concepts… then this guy is your man.

whatsupwiddat A bit arrogant at times, and may have a few personality conflicts on this board.. His methods remind me of a dating section in a magazine, it may be more open to you – subjects like “The Three Basic Principles To Attract ANY Girl !!!”.

crazykid He usually quotes stuff in his subject lines (I guess). He isn’t necessarily highly revered here, but he’ll give you some worthy principals.

oakraiderz2 Been here for awhile, I like what he has to say. He speaks from experince.

There are others, of which I can’t currently think of. You’re lucky to have found SoSuave now! This may just be the second golden age for the board!

Now you know which posters to read up on, and acknowledge what they are saying is true (whereas random people may spew bull****).

So you’re a little apple tree in Smooth’s garden (assuming you choose to read my posts). Am I a red wood? From your point of view it sure as hell looks like one, but little do you know that at the top of every red wood, exists a slight bit of insecurity, an insecurity which keeps us sane.

Without insecurities we are no-longer human. We must be insecure, complete security is un-DJlike. To be a DJ, you must not look for what people here are feeding you!

Up until about 3 months ago, I seriously thought I was a DJ. I had done exactly what everyone else here does, read the posts from the good posters and try to sort of emulate their ideas.

I was not a Don Juan. I was a mere FDJ, Frustrated Don Juan. I was in search for that little bit of information, that thing which will push me over the edge. I have something beautiful to tell you, I found it!

It isn’t some principal or rule that I found in a post, by no means! It was not, I am afraid, the beauty within me.

3 months prior, realizing that though I had learned from the posters mentioned above, I wasn’t where I wanted to be, I took a break from being a DJ.

I needed to find myself, where I was going, why I was going there. I took quite a bit of time to reflect and understand myself. I learned more from that 3 month period to today, then I did in a year at SoSuave (and I’ve been here for more then one).

No I am not necessarily recommending you do that, you have no solid ground to grow-on yet! We must kill your plant, your pathetic apple tree. Search on this board, look for my posts. What do the latest ones say? “Smooth Resurrection”. This is what I have been leading too.

We must kill your plant and plant seed for the Red Wood.

…but I like to keep my posts relatively short. Look for the follow-up, if you want to be a happy DJ instead of a struggling one.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvoulous, you deserve a sticker. You also get a cookie for mentioning my name:D And about this being the golden age...you are soooo correct. Its abosolutly amazing. Im loving every minute of it. Its all just in time for the noobs so when they go back to school theyll be sucessful.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not highly revered? Oh well. I'd like to add "P.I.M.P." to that list of names...He came out of nowhere. Oh, Anthony is now: moAF and WUWD is now: AC/DC.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Not highly revered? Oh well. I'd like to add "P.I.M.P." to that list of names...He came out of nowhere. Oh, Anthony is now: moAF and WUWD is now: AC/DC.
With all due respect dude. I like your posts but its a matter of popular opinion, not my own.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
With all due respect dude. I like your posts but its a matter of popular opinion, not my own.
Lol, that's cool. I wasn't whining or anything. :p

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. This is a new golden age. You hit that right on the money. Keep up the good work

Brandon

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see, crazykid really does deserve to be on the list! he took that whole thing as a joke rather than becoming offended! THAT is the DJ way...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth... you should be on this list yourself. You write some really good stuff, but for some reason do not get the props for it... this is the new "Golden Age" or as I call it (which you will find out real soon) The Golden Age of Grotesque. Let the Revolution begin.

The Matrix: Revolution™

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Smooth... you should be on this list yourself. You write some really good stuff, but for some reason do not get the props for it... this is the new "Golden Age" or as I call it (which you will find out real soon) The Golden Age of Grotesque. Let the Revolution begin.

The Matrix: Revolution™
Now do you call it "The Golden Age of Grotesque" or did Marilyn Manson call it that in his new album title. :p

Just kidding. I've been here a while and I will say that the stuff that has been produced lately has been some of the best, if not THE best, stuff I've read.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember a little while back when these boards were being flooded with AFC newbies, and the old guys were getting annoyed and frustrated?

Well, look at the fruits those former AFC newbies have sewn, and that the oldies have sewn too. With every dark age comes a renaissance.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Remember a little while back when these boards were being flooded with AFC newbies, and the old guys were getting annoyed and frustrated?

Well, look at the fruits those former AFC newbies have sewn, and that the oldies have sewn too. With every dark age comes a renaissance.
Yep.

And yeah, I'm AC/DC. Arrogant? No way dude! Just some people make me piss lava in their general direction.

And as always, anyone who has a question is COMPLETELY welcome to give me an instant message. Always.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NIce im really interested to see where your going with this, thanks for putting me up there mate but im not sure if im worthy to be listed with those guys. :p

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything Titus I’m actually rather starting to respect this guy. Very often I absolutely understand his concepts and where he is coming from. If you’d like to better understand life, and be a supremely happier person due to your realizations… but are again willing to embrace the concepts… then this guy is your man.
Smooth, thank you for the compliment, but i highly recomend that you stop with this. Because as soon as you begin praising a person, you make a concpet of him in your head, which, let's be direct, can never be totaly accurate. And as soon as you hit reality of what he is truly like, or the person does something COMPLETLY different that you expected, that unaccuracy hits you back and you are dissapointed, because it is not like you have expected it. Or to say it differently, the less you expect, the less you can be dissapointed.

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything In your mind, imagine a great red wood tree. That red wood is a DJ. Now imagine next to it, a plain apple tree. The apple tree is an AFC. Do you not realize for either tree to grow you must first plant seeds?
An AFC can reach for the stars all it wants, but its apple tree is short and its branches can elevate its height only so little.
Your parents, your television set, your friends, your society planted your seed, the second your balls dropped. They indoctrinated you to be an AFC.
There are 2 things i don't like here:

1. You are praising "DJism" while spitting on the "AFCism," while in reality, both of them are born bast*rds of parents, televison sets, friends and society. They are both the small apple tree, with the only difference that the "DJ" one is more society acceptable, and the "AFC" one being less acceptable, while both of them still being unable to reach the stars, and being of EXATCLY the same height and stature.

2. The general praising of one, and the dislike of the other, as being "somehing less."

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything So you’re a little apple tree in Smooth’s garden (assuming you choose to read my posts). Am I a red wood? From your point of view it sure as hell looks like one, but little do you know that at the top of every red wood, exists a slight bit of insecurity, an insecurity which keeps us sane.
Without insecurities we are no-longer human. We must be insecure, complete security is un-DJlike. To be a DJ, you must not look for what people here are feeding you!
I'm not sure i get this, smooth. Why would you need to be insecure and why is it "DJ" unlike? If you were to be complety secure, then what? You would not need to be any better then from that moment on? If that is it, well, praise the lord and total security! That is exatcly what insecurty is! The feeling that we are not good enough and that we must "go on!" That is exatcly what the system expects from us! It keeps us driving on like an addict to a drug. As soon as you stop groping for more and more, like we were taught all of our lives, it stars hurting. But if an addict drops the habit it stops hurting. And if you drop the society addiction, you stop wanting also. You finnaly accept yourself without any need to be better or have more in any kind of way. You are your true self and happy as that, so much praised, little 4-5 years old child.

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything Up until about 3 months ago, I seriously thought I was a DJ. I had done exactly what everyone else here does, read the posts from the good posters and try to sort of emulate their ideas.
You are not a "DJ," but just a nobody like all of us here and the rest of the world.

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything I was not a Don Juan. I was a mere FDJ, Frustrated Don Juan.
Well, tie me upside down to a tree and call me a monkey! Now where in the world did THIS come from? I thought the "DJ" lot were true to themselves, something that brings inner hapinnes and stability. Appearently, i've been hanging on the branch for too long, and too much blood has gone to my head or something is seriously wrong here...

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything I was in search for that little bit of information, that thing which will push me over the edge. I have something beautiful to tell you, I found it!
It isn’t some principal or rule that I found in a post, by no means! It was not, I am afraid, the beauty within me.
3 months prior, realizing that though I had learned from the posters mentioned above, I wasn’t where I wanted to be, I took a break from being a DJ.
I needed to find myself, where I was going, why I was going there. I took quite a bit of time to reflect and understand myself. I learned more from that 3 month period to today, then I did in a year at SoSuave (and I’ve been here for more then one).
Three cheers and a bottle of rum on the house, we've got a live one here!
Smooth, you should keep up what you have been doing, without being a "DJ." I think you have now felt for yourself that "DJism" is just a mask and all about being fake.

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything No I am not necessarily recommending you do that, you have no solid ground to grow-on yet! We must kill your plant, your pathetic apple tree. Search on this board, look for my posts. What do the latest ones say? “Smooth Resurrection”. This is what I have been leading too.
We must kill your plant and plant seed for the Red Wood.
Well, you are not reccomending it, but i am. Heavily.
And as for the killing part, it's true. But "DJism" is still under the small tree, which must be also burned.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Titus I absolutely applaud you for trying to wake some people up, but in my experince, the majority of individuals are too narrow-minded, and I've failed time and time again.

I know where your going, but at least look at the sequal to this post... and understand that it's not that I disagree with you, but if I were to state it in a post, people wouldn't accept it, and it would be worthless.

I can't shoot down DJism and then preach to them to about becoming "something else". The comparision of being a DJ and AFC are matters of their own beleif in quality of life.

They will beleive they are happier when they are a DJ. It's fabricated happiness, indeed, but in their own minds it's of a higher standard.

When the person I am speaking to comes from a location of ignorance, and has a number of beleifs which are too solid, for which I beleive I can destroy, then I must help them.

I'll raise a few questions, give them the first few steps on their journey, I will not guide them.

That is the purpose of these posts, I'm giving people here a step forward, rather than a guide.

You are right about me complimenting you, however I have not detached far enough than to not compliment an individual of which I feel deserves it.

We will see in a year :)

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.