Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smooth Reform: Part 2 (Mannerisms)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way a Don Juan acts is the way in which an onlooker perceives him. A Don Juan must carry himself with respect and undoubted security. A Don Juan must embody envy: be it celebrity, physicality, or rationality – we must be envied. Our peers envy gives us our power, for without the power of fear, respect or numbers: we are powerless. Knowledge and physical abilities are irrelevant when there’s a gun put against your head. How much are you worth, buddy?

With our mannerisms, it is not our goal to impress the lady. Nay, to do as such would be to suggest that impressing her is necessary. Impressing her is irrelevant, because if she does not unlock the door, then you can go knocking on someone else’s. Our goal, or better yet, our intention, is to exuberate security, and consequently confidence. This confidence will, if done properly, lean the girl towards believing you are better than her.

When it comes to male behavior towards women, the most common topic of discussion is Chivalry. For the unaware, Chivalry can be thought of as a guideline to how one treats women and one’s enemy. What’s more important than Chivalry however, as we are not currently going to be stabbing a knighted man with a sword in the back, is the part about Courtly Love.

Chivalry is bull****, and if you follow it – I pity you. I’m sure someone out there is questioning what I’m suggesting, but listen carefully: “Thou shalt not knowingly strive to break up a correct love affair that someone else is engaged in.” and “Thou shalt keep thyself chaste for the sake of her whom thou lovest.”

Such principles are still followed today, though scarcely. The United States of America is a European country of course (in nature), and it would be ignorant to suggest that Chivalry has not diffused into our society.

What’s important as far as Chivalry goes, are the acts committed by those who are chivalrous. The opening of doors for a woman, and not that you should respect a woman without doubt and without questioning. The latter is bull****, and that’s why only the former is relevant.

Generally speaking, the most common chivalrous acts are opening a door for a lady, letting the lady go bye you first and pulling a chair out for her.

The question is of course, whether or not you should take part in these acts of chivalry…

In high school, chivalry has a tendency to infer that you are “whipped”, which suggests that a woman’s sexual power is controlling you. I believe this is essential to deciding whether or not you act in a chivalrous way.

Do you want to open the door for her because you think she deserves it, or because you care about her?

Very few women deserve your respect. Those women are your sisters, your mothers, your grandmothers and the associated. Otherwise, they have done nothing to earn your respect, and therefore do not deserve it.

Do I open a door for a girl? I do.

It’s a balance beam of variables. I do it because it accentuates that I am the man in the relationship, that I am the one who opens the doors, pays the bills and drives the car. The difference between I opening a door for a woman, and the whipped kid: is that I do it for every girl.

When chivalrous mannerisms and soft touch are natural: you teach mannerisms, you do not learn them.

There are more obscure ones, like always getting in a taxi-cab before the lady does. So, what is the trick to doing all of these naturally?

It’s called caring about the girl, as expressed earlier. The more you care about her and her safety, the better your mannerisms will become. Letting yourself into the cab first is so the girl does not have to get into a strange cab with a foreign driver before her natural protector, her male companion, does. It is basic logic, and will come naturally with time.

Other mannerisms are the way you walk, whether or not, and how, you talk with your hands. The girl puts her hand out for a handshake… do you give her a nice firm gripped handshake like you would your employer? No.

Then of course, the ultimately known Don Juan mannerism: “Kino”. Kino is putting your hand on a girl’s hand to get her attention. Just slightly putting your weight on it, to let the warmth seep through her skin, and to let her know “someone is asking for my attention!”

Kino is putting your hand on a girls shoulder and squeezing while you laugh with her. Kino is the way you let a girl become comfortable with your touch, with your smell, and hopefully eventually with your penis.

Buy a video camera and video tape yourself walking around your room talking. You may find that you walk awkwardly at first, and speak monotone. Learn to walk with grace, with finesse, and speak with color, vibrancy, beauty.

Act expensive. No. Be expensive.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, smooth

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another excellent post by Smooth! Keep up the good work.

However I disagrre on one thing:
“Thou shalt not knowingly strive to break up a correct love affair that someone else is engaged in.”
Please explain why do you think that is utter bull sh it.
I mean, why go after a woman with bf when there are tons of single ones out there?

Alexis Zorba

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't get that quote.

In basic english it's: You will not work towards breaking up a relationship if you know of the relationship.

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acctually chivalry isn't bad. It depends. If your 120 pound little guy who is a afc then it is bad. But if your Alpha and dominant in the situatuion like us Dj's want to be then Chivalry will be looked at as being cool and not self centered. Its two sides of the same coin. Just make sure u spend it the right way.