Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoking Joints!!!

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any problem about smoking a joint ocasionally and working out????

If there is, which are they?

Thanks

Peace out

Machiavelli

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure about this one. Alcohol is the thing that will really scupper your progress. An occasional spliff shouldnt hurt. Probaby best not to smoke it during your workout though. LOL.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Not too sure about this one. Alcohol is the thing that will really scupper your progress. An occasional spliff shouldnt hurt. Probaby best not to smoke it during your workout though. LOL.
Lester Burnham did that in American Beauty. Remember that scene? Hilarious. :D :cool:

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA

I was thinking the exact same thing Jake. lol

I have to try it sometime as I'm not too worried it's going to affect my training. Mainly because I'm not a hardcore weightlifter and don't plan on looking like Mr. Unierse.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont like smoking anything. but that's just me

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 joint = a pack of ciggs in tar ammount, so doing one joint occasionaly will **** up your lungs cuz of you holding the smoke in to get the THC to your brian, other then that no it wont affect your gains, unless it makes you lazy.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two words. GRAVITY BONG. Then you won't get trashed lungs. Well, not AS bad as it would be with spliffs.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf man...gravity bong will **** you up a lot...isn't that where you take the bucket with water and then another one forcing the air out by pushing the bucket against water?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, but nothing is combusted (burned). Which means less SMOKE and more THC.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arnold Schwarzenegger smoked a J at the end of the Pumping Iron documentary.

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
joint effects

im new on this site but working out and marijuana are 2 things that i know a lot about

1. if u wanna get high u simply save money using a bong/pipe
with joints u have to use to much to get a similar effect

2. smoking with some sort of bong that uses water is going to be somewhat better for u b/c the water simply put, takes some of the bad **** out. (thats why you dont drink the bong water)

3. gettin high wont mess with muscle growth but it will lower your testosterone level a lil. I take ZMA which is a healthy vitamin that includes zinc that is meant to raise testosterone levels

4. Though if u r gettin stoned every day u got more problems to face then if your muscles are going to look good for the chicks

I personally like to hit the pipe once every 2-3 weeks. It keeps the MJ interesting and unaddicting.

Aight I'm out
-Dubs:mad:

CLOWNER

Don Juan
Reaction score
fukin munchies are always fuking up my attempt at losing weight yesterday i ate one of them big ass bags of doritos and a couple cup cakes i gotta stop smoking man

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed

If you are worried about hurting your lungs and getting tar just use a vaporizer. I use one and it is scienticically proven to 100% reduce benzene and other carcinogens. Plus you don't inhale any smoke just THC(which isn't healthy but is a lot healthier than any other way). No tar or anything involved. It gives you a nice body stone too, which is a nice change from the usuall head fvck you get with blades, parachute bongs, etc...

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wanted to get me a vaporizer for a long time now, that's one reason I don't smoke up but only on the summer time cuz of school n stuff, but they're expensive as hell tho :(

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it works

Pro bodybuilders smoke at least an ounce of marijuana each week. Marijuana has an effect of the hormones and testostorone levels in the body. Bodybuilders say that a gram of marijuana before a workout and a gram after will be the best method.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: it works

Originally posted by glowstix
Pro bodybuilders smoke at least an ounce of marijuana each week. Marijuana has an effect of the hormones and testostorone levels in the body. Bodybuilders say that a gram of marijuana before a workout and a gram after will be the best method.
that is bull****

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Better Than The Real Thing

How about yankin' the crank? Does that affect your health in any way? Maybe if you do it too much? Because sometimes I'll feel weaker or whatnot after I've blown a load or more than one. But that is usually not the case when I make love to a girl, then I feel wonderful...

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mate of mine smokes after he trains to reduce the agression. I assume that is why so many roid munchers smoke the green stuff <--- to calm themselves down.
Cheers

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: it works

Originally posted by glowstix

LOLOL!! That is really funny! Bullshiet! :D

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerkin' off lowers your test. levels for the next few hours after you do it, that's why you feel weak n stuff.