Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smiling wife filmed telling hit man murder option 'easier than divorcing husband'

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Crap! that is some cold hearted decision making...

she didn't want to look like a robbery, cause her girlfriend was going to be moving in, and she didn't want her friend to worry about anything.

Jesus this girl sounds like she's planning a dinner party or something, like she's talking to the caterers.

This is just absolutely mind boggling how "normal" she seems to be....

I wonder if the husband will visit her in prison and tell her he forgives her..

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I suspect there are a lot of women like her who think, 'its easier than getting a divorce', they can play the victim later and get an emotional ride out of it all at the same time. men do it as well of course but this really blows the idea of the fairer sex completely out of the window. dont think this woman is an isolated case, she isnt. the court case will be interesting, Im sure tha tears will flow

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised. Haven't our law, culture and society done enough to make divorce a breeze for the poor womyns already? Perhaps she's hinting at a proposal for the fair & balanced lawmakers to add "execution of husband" to the usual divorce proceeding.

But then who's gonna pay alimony and child support afterwards? Interesting times ahead.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reverse the gender, all news media will jump all over it.

This one just goes under a radar. "How terrible! carry on."

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
this reminds me of this b*tch, who begged for her husband to take her back claiming it was all a mistake. This despite her attempt to hire a contract killer (really a cop) being caught on film. She cried and put on a show when the cops came to arrest her/inform her of her hubby's "death":

Wife Gets Caught Hiring Hitman to Kill Husband
Annnnd this. Here's the actual jail call when she called him at home. Listen to her lie like it's second nature, and even worse, the idiot guy sitting there rationalizing with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sgvsqdt682o

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget - a dead husband leaves his estate to his wife, nit his ex-wife.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
husband is practicing in the arts of betahood.
Made me lol hard :crackup: