Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

smiling problem?

thenewreign

Don Juan
Reaction score
For as long as I can remember, I've always been that person who is smiling or laughing at inappropriate times and I don't know why. Lately it's been getting worse too, like whenever I talk to someone or look them in the eyes I get this uncontrollable grin across my face and I CANT CONTROL IT. It's been kinda getting on my nerves lately cause I feel like I can't have a conversation with someone without them thinking I'm not taking them seriously.
Has anyone else had ever this problem? I did some reading and some people say that it could be a sign of social anxiety. I accept who I am as a person although admittedly I do feel a bit awkward sometimes when there's too many people around. I've studied meditation and entheogens and found that they help to get in touch with your subconcious mind. I feel like there is some kind of underlying reason for this behaviour that I need to come to terms with but I don't know what it could be or how else to find it.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is like that whenever the subject of his dad, who died two years ago, comes up. I could definitely see it being a sign of anxiety. Just relax when you talk to people and don't take yourself too seriously. Try doing and saying stuff that you wouldn't normally do in public, act impulsively for a day, so normal conversations aren't as big of a deal.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I have this. When it comes, I start to feel fake and can' put a true smile. I thought I was just paranoid or something but it looks like I have social anxiety.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I see what you mean. I had that too sometimes. I used to feel anxious during a conversation and *prepare* myself to laugh at the joke.
My mind went like : Oh he's telling a joke! Okay, prepare to laugh, make sure it doesn't look fake.

Which is totally ridiculous... Haha, but yeah just practice being present to the moment and everything will be real and natural. Assume the best, that people are friendly, etc.