Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Town Girls

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is everyone? I have an issue. I'm from a big city (NYC) and now I live in a small town (West Texas), and the chics here are different, they're not like the females from where I'm used to being. Small town girls.

Only a handful of HB9s, but mostly UG3s and UG4s, and those HB9s think they are royalty, but i remind myself that I've laid way hotter chics. But I'm stuck in this f*cking town for the next 4 years for college. White girls with tans and thick thighs, Spanish chics with @ss, and they all have nice boobs. I just can't get thru to them, I get rejected 100% of the time because they don't know me, but they'll constantly look at me from across the room, or from the pool. I'm always catching them looking at me. I know if I were in a big city, I would be getting chics left and right, but not here. I just don't know what the problem is. I'm not desperate, I'm laid-back and confident.. I am a clean type of dude, I have a 2012 Mustang which is paid off, I have the best clothes, straight teeth, and the whole nine. I'm not looking for anything long term, just trying to build rapport.. could careless if I got laid anytime soon, but these chics are like fish that don't bite. I just don't get it.. I'm just ranting. I don't understand that mindstate of a small town girl. Could anyone spare some advice? Thanks.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
How is everyone? I have an issue. I'm from a big city (NYC) and now I live in a small town (West Texas), and the chics here are different, they're not like the females from where I'm used to being. Small town girls.

Only a handful of HB9s, but mostly UG3s and UG4s, and those HB9s think they are royalty, but i remind myself that I've laid way hotter chics. But I'm stuck in this f*cking town for the next 4 years for college. White girls with tans and thick thighs, Spanish chics with @ss, and they all have nice boobs. I just can't get thru to them, I get rejected 100% of the time because they don't know me, but they'll constantly look at me from across the room, or from the pool. I'm always catching them looking at me. I know if I were in a big city, I would be getting chics left and right, but not here. I just don't know what the problem is. I'm not desperate, I'm laid-back and confident.. I am a clean type of dude, I have a 2012 Mustang which is paid off, I have the best clothes, straight teeth, and the whole nine. I'm not looking for anything long term, just trying to build rapport.. could careless if I got laid anytime soon, but these chics are like fish that don't bite. I just don't get it.. I'm just ranting. I don't understand that mindstate of a small town girl. Could anyone spare some advice? Thanks.
This coldness is not a "small town" issue. Have you been to Toronto? Toronto is not a small town by any means and the girls here are the same way.

All I can say is that maybe being in a small town, everyone has formed their own little "groups". You get no play if you're not from or related to that group because the girls don't trust you.

Are the guys the same way? Is it tough making friends at all, or is it just that the girls are cold?

You may want to try a less direct approach. Are there social groups or activities that you could join? You may want to start that way and befriend a few girls you would not consider dating to get seen by other girls. They would likely be more open to you if they see that.

Oh and I heard the same thing about the attractive women in that part of America. Given that so many other women are HUGE, the few attractive in-shape girls have the princess syndrome and expect to be treated accordingly. Pay for lunch, dinner, clothes, their boobs, etc.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think you mean UTEP. Must be Midland-Odessa or something. I'd say join Campus Christian Fellowship or some such nonsense.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in a State where Small towns are common.

Social circle is everything.
It's funny to me that even after years, and years and years there still isn't a lot of emphasis about this in this "industry". Your in a college first I would advice you to find some clubs/hobbies. Not because you wanna meet girls but because you wanna have fun and socialize. Second meet people, doesn't matter, men or women. Become a familiar face.

In a big city it's easier to meet people especially like New York cause there is always something to do, people to meet. THe mindset is different. I have family and friends in New York. One of my buddies is a promotor and he parties every day. In a Small town your lucky if the bars are half full on a saturday!

In a small town people stick to what they know, less open to meeting new people cause people are use to having ISH a certain way. Start becoming more social, engage in hobbies. and trust me eventually these chicks are gonna know who you are.

Its a comfort thing

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually the opposite of you in my migratory patterns. I grew up in small towns and recently I've lived in Chicago and now Brooklyn...two different worlds to be sure.

In the big cities there are hot girls everywhere and in fact, there are more young women than there are young men. Additionally because there is a sea of people, girls are much more receptive to cold approaches. People are also more receptive to casual dating/hookups.

You are in college so people should be open to hooking up. But Solomon is correct; you need to be "warmer" in your approaching. You don't necessarily have to know the girl but if you can be introduced through someone she knows, she'll be much more receptive. Meeting girls through class is a great way to establish rapport.

Unfortunately, small towns are susceptible to the "big fish in a small pond" effect. Because there are fewer hot girls around, the ones that are there are in higher demand than they would be in a place like NYC, where pretty girls are a dime a dozen.