Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small tongues and drinking from the furry cup.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
By the way that skin is callled the frenulum!!!

OHH THE FRENULM,,, i tired cutting it two weeks ago and lets just say THAT WAS NOT A BRIGHT IDEA. I felt the nerves pinch even in my gums! I USED A ONE SIDED RAZOR! THAT WAS VERY VERY STUPID OF ME!!!!!!! I will research more on the procedure and get back to this post before my next attempt to cutting the frenulum!

Tiburon

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Gene simmons is in the legendary rock band "Kiss" he is known for having an extremely long tongue.

I have been blessed with a long tongue. I can stick it out really far, i could tongue fucc a girl and it would feel like she is getting fucced by a d1ck.

However, ive never been down on a girl, and probably never will unless she is my wife or like a hot celebrity.

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are going to actually freakin cut your tongues.....jesus christ. Why the hell would you want to put your tongue all the way up her snatch anyways....thats what a d1ck is for. Using your fingers inside her, while you lick the outside (esp the **** of course) can do wonders. There no need to go taking a freakin razor to your damn tongue.

Also, stickin a condom on your finger, and putting it up her pooper while eating her out works wonders on the girls ive gone down on......seems to make them O much sooner.

Pancho

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pancho
Why the hell would you want to put your tongue all the way up her snatch anyways
I don't think anybody's referring to sticking it up the vagina. It's range of motion. The longer the tongue, the more movement you can make with it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you poor saps. why the hell would you want to do that to your tongue? I really don't see why a man with a short tongue can't please a woman.

I've had a few drinks tonight so here are some tips that don't require a long tongue(not in that order though).

1. some girls like to feel your hot breath it drives them insane
2. suck that **** into your mouth (not to hard though) that will give you the extra reach.
3. try moving your head and your tongue around.
4. don't slober
5. don't change rythm or stop. don't try something tricky either. If you stop she will have to start all over again.
6 use your fingers to do freaky things. keep your tongue doing what it is doing.
7. at some point stick two fingers in her and find that nob. Stroke it in a come hither motion. (some girls only like this afterwards)
8. if she has a bit of hair down there, give her the shivers and lightly pass your fingers over it.
9. before you start on the main sustained action you must try a few different things. You have to figure out what your girl likes and what drives her wild.
10. any size of tongue can cat lick her. girls love it.
11. a pro can anticipate when a girl wants you to lick her **** in a different spot and can direct where that new spot on her will be next.

when she starts to shake don't stop. :) you are the man.

btw, if that **** isn't sticking out a bit then she isn't turned on and you haven't turned her on enough. sometimes just the right word in her ear can make her really wet.

also it can be a strain on your neck to do this. so make sure you pull that girl down to edge of the bed or prop her up. oh and watch out for the carpet burn. You have to be in a comfortable position or you will move and just **** it right up.

the key here is to make her feel so guilty that she has to go down on you.

I have had a few discussions about his with girls and some of them say that a wide tongue is better than a long one. If you can roll the sides of your tongue up you are a gifted man. :)

Different licks for differnt size of tongues . I guess a technique to tongue size chart would be helpfull.

Last edited:

BigDave

Don Juan
Reaction score
tiburon, hows that tongue of yours? and did you do any furthur research? if so, what did you find?

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Man my tongue?

Yeah i just got to say that for using a blade that wasnt to sharp and was not disinfected ....I Came out all right.. No infection everything is back to Normal ..In two days i am posting my research ..i need to find one last thing! T

Tiburon

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, 5 years later.........