Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Question?

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was having an MSN convo: Went like this..

Me:"'Sup?"
Her: "Nothing"
Me: "Cept, the ceiling, the sky, then god knows what else.." (as a joke)
Her: **** you.
Me: =o
Me: Wtf was that for?
Her: Dunno.
Me: Come fvcking talk to me when your in a better mood and you have some fvcking respect.
*Blocked*

Did I do the right thing by sticking up for myself? I think I did, but maybe a bit over the top??:p

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:

Me: Come fvcking talk to me when your in a better mood and you have some fvcking respect.
*Blocked*

Did I do the right thing by sticking up for myself? I think I did, but maybe a bit over the top??:p
You're not going to get anywhere being an outright jerk. There has to be at least something compelling about your interaction.

Me: Ha! Yeah that was pretty lame. You get points for calling me out on a crappy joke. I'd tell you another one but they're all pretty crappy come to think of it. Anyway...

And then lead somewhere positive. If she blows you off again, she just isn't interested. Don't take it personally.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't a jerk and her response was over reacting to say the least... you were just lame.

Try something better than "whats up" and kick it back a notch on the corny jokes.

You only have a couple of sentences to catch a woman's attention online, make them better than that, my young limey friend.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Me: Wtf was that for?" <-good

"Me: Come fvcking talk to me when your in a better mood and you have some fvcking respect. <-bad
*Blocked*" <- BAD.

Shoulda said something like "better make it up to me now". You can't treat girls like dudes, lol.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:

*Blocked*

I like it. :up:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the girl usually like this, SILVER? You have to tell us a little more about her.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:

*Blocked*

She MAY have thought you were insinuating something with that (see bolded excerpt above).

Girls can get weird when you make implications like that.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were reactive to her. She knows that she got under your skin, and she was able to control your emotions.

Don't let anyone control your emotions!

When she said, "**** you," you should have stopped the conversation right there. You don't have to ask for respect. You demand it. How? By not being reactive. Also, try to look at what you may have said to cause her to get smart (remember that your jokes in your mind are not coming off as jokes sometimes in chat because of the lack of voice inflections and facial gestures). Think first before spouting off. Keeping your cool is DJ.

Don't reward her 4ssness with a question of intrigue, ignore it, and find something else to do or someone else to do. If she has any respect for you, she will apologize, and if she doesn't move on and never talk to her again.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after she said "fvck you" i would of said, "its way too soon for that, I think we need to slow down a bit i barely know you", or something of the sort. Come on man, think!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never lose your cool. Learn to find people's rudeness amusing, not insulting.

Think of all the suave characters you know (James Bond for example). They never resort to childish swearing or getting angry for no good reason.

You did try to stick up for yourself in a typical teenager way, but that didn't really do anything, did it? You're still bugged by that interaction and she thinks you're a stupid jerk.

Btw if you can get your hands on John Cleese's old film called How To Irritate People (or pretty much any comedy that deals with rude customers), do it. It'll prepare you mentally to deal with this sort of crap much better in the future (and might just arm with with some killer materials!)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame@ss joke, sorry boddy. I know your trying the jerk thing but your overeacting a little bit. That's actually showing LOWER value. The chill guy wouldn't care, because he would be chatting up a bunch of other chicks.

You do know she just might have been having a bad day and your lame joke just pushed her over the edge? ;P Call her our for it 'having a bad day huh?' but don't overeact. One time this girl I didn't really know (was a friend of a friend) was being a douche on MSN. I called her out with 'are you always a ***** or or are just having a bad day?'. She stopped immediately and started apologizing 'yeah sorry I was taking it out on you'. I didn't overeact I just called her out.

On MSN you have to have something interesting to say because girls will very quickly get bored with 'how are you?' 'whatsup?'.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't even bother guessing what a girl might think/feel over MSN. Heh, I wouldn't even use MSN. "Sup?" + emoticons? What a waste of time. Talk to them face to face, or at the very least, over the phone (and keep it under 3 minutes).

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. This girl's so annoying though. Like, for instance, we'll be having a convo, and she'll just randomly call me a loser( after a 5 minute lapse in the convo..signs of disrespect & attention-seeking) Im just sick of being cool, and coming back with funny comments. She does my head in.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Lmao. This girl's so annoying though. Like, for instance, we'll be having a convo, and she'll just randomly call me a loser( after a 5 minute lapse in the convo..signs of disrespect & attention-seeking) Im just sick of being cool, and coming back with funny comments. She does my head in.
you are 14, rite? ok, let me give you an advice I have learnt from my experience, maybe somewhat contradictory to this site.... This girl was bored and damn bored and your line "Me: "Cept, the ceiling, the sky, then god knows what else.." was pretty lame. Ok, lame in the sense that you were forcing the humour. Humour is best served when sudden and in a flow, there was no flow in your conversation. You know what, the trick is that you need to get the flow and then you fit in your funny routines or whatever according to the situation. Get the flow first of all, whenever talking with ANYONE! that's what i think.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
I reckon MSN/instant-messaging/SMS contribute much to producing the new generation AFCs who are just clueless at socializing and communication.

Silver, get off MSN. Use your time for more useful things.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I reckon MSN/instant-messaging/SMS contribute much to producing the new generation AFCs who are just clueless at socializing and communication.

Silver, get off MSN. Use your time for more useful things.
Ok man, think I will. I been getting everyone's numbers anyway(boys and girls, lool but not in the way you think:p), so there's no reason for me to be on MSN. I might take a break from it. Cheers bud.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCott's #1 Rule.

Never, EVER, show a woman you arn't in 100% control of your emotions. Once you let her see she can push your buttons, it's all but over.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Dude, what are you doing talking to this girl then if she's that annoying? You don't need toxic/negative people like her in your life. Drop the dead weight and move on. :up: