Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Penis Didn't Stop Him Fvcking Hot Babes

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a man with a small penis, however it doesn't seem to effect him, as he fvcks more hot babes than most other men.

Even the hot babes he fvcks ridicule him about his penis, though it doesn't stop them fvcking him.

Too much emphasis is placed on these types of things, if you can accept things as they are and endure the ridicule about them, you can move ahead in life and fvck beautiful women in spite of them. :yes:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and I know a poor man that is used to eat at expensive restaurants,the waitress always scream at him but that doesn't stop him to keep eating there.

No more jokes but a man with a small penis fvcking a lot of hot women sounds to me like a juggler with no fingers.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Yeah and I know a poor man that is used to eat at expensive restaurants,the waitress always scream at him but that doesn't stop him to keep eating there.

No more jokes but a man with a small penis fvcking a lot of hot women sounds to me like a juggler with no fingers.
Or trying to shoot a gun when your finger can't reach the trigger :D

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In all seriousness, a small pee shooter shouldn’t stop one from approaching, gaming or seducing chicks. It may only cause trouble when already in the bedroom, and not many chicks would out right say no or leave after seeing it.

It may impede on repeat performances but if one doesn’t let this affect his confidence then there’s no reason for it to stop one from banging hot girls.