Small Observation - What Guys Can Learn from Women

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed when most chicks 'displays interest' - whether that's over the Internet, in real life etc . . . if you don't reciprocate, they assume you aren't interested and that's it - they move on, they forget they were ever interested in you, aren't at all bothered, won't hold it against you unless you lead them on and they certainly don't hang around trying to get you interested in them.

If you aren't acting in a similar manner you should take a leaf out of their book.

The Muscly Jerk

Reaction score
MuscleDude - I think you have it backwards!!!! Insert "he" for "she" and you have it right!!! It is THE MAN who displays interest FIRST!!!!!! If "SHE" DOESN'T FOLLOW YOU, "THE MAN", THEN THE HELL WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true: The girl smiles, stands close, laughs at your jokes hell even just a long look.

However I disagree with the OP, people who aren't desparate can move on, men or women. Those that are desparate see each rejection as another in a long line fueling their hatred. Therefore this feeling is to be avoided at all cost, either holding out for too long or not approaching to begin with.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every chick that i ever dated. i showed no interest and it worked more wonders then showing interest. it;s more about wheeling them in slowly. it's not hard to tell when a girl likes you. you have to make them work on you.

maybe if she's not that good looking of a girl and you show no interest she will move on. but if it's a little rocket and you show that she absolutly means nothing to you then she will pursue you like a wildfire. she'll flirt with you to death.

nobody likes to work for something without the benefit