Slut, Princess, or both

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of advice given here will cause a lot of pain, confusion, and distress. Not because the advice is either bad, or wrong, but that the advice is not really geared at the problem.

If I walk up to you on the street and said "excuse me give me directions please", what would you say, you would say "okay where do you want to go". This makes logical sense, but if I said "I want to go to the destination I need to go so now tell me the way please". It would be pointless to give directions because you have no clue to where I want to go.

Now ppl come here all the time and ask for advice, or even try to do things to get there lives together, but the thing is they never actually tell what they want from the girl, or know what they want from life before they try to changer theirs.

In order to get accurate advice you need to know what you want.
In order to effectively change your life you need to know what you want your life to be like.

Guys come here chasing sluts, but it clear they want a princess, and then get all kind of advice. Or they chase after a princess, when all they want is a slut and some meanless sex. The guy will then go out and take advice on how to charm a slut, and use it on a girl who is trying to be a princess, or vice verser.

If you dont even know what you want, that means you havent even accessed what type of woman she is. You wouldn't order a tank attack operation in the middle of the ocean. Sure those tactics may work on a ground fight, but they are useless at sea.

So guys needs to figure out "what do you want" from a girl, and out of life in general. When you do this you can get a clear outlook on the type of woman you are dealing with, and make a more detail accurate plan of moving.

Only when you know where you want to go, can you get accurate advice on how to get there.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal,

I really got to hand it to you on this post.

Every bit of advice here needs to be taken with a grain of salt and applied by a person in accordance to their end goal. Aint no point in showing up to a shootout with a switchblade especially if you know you what you are walking into.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
Aint no point in showing up to a shootout with a switchblade especially if you know you what you are walking into.
Laughing my behind off at this one-great analogy bro!

Reaction score
Yes Royal, you are correct.

Now you know why I mostly give advice from the pimp/hor perspective, because as an advisor I know my audience!!!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has reassured me to think twice, even thrice about what advice I need.

Try finding yourself before finding someone else. Right?