Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slut markers

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to get an updated list going. Mine are:

- Nurse
- Hoop earrings
- Wears a cap
- Defines herself with stuff like "pansexual", "sex positive" etc.

Let's go!

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose it opens up the question: what do you define as a slut?

All women love the c0ck but will mostly always have the slut shield up. It's my job to create the
right circumstances for sex to take place without activating the slut shield. I want every one of them to be a dirty wh0re in the bedroom......we're all animals and this is one big orgy.

I prefer a sexually assertive woman...

That been said....I wouldn't trust any one of them as far as I could throw them.....

a simple answer could be: she has a vagina.

I'll tell you one that is a red flag for me: a girl with a gay boy best friend or several gay friends. Just tonight out having dinner....this big mouthed canadien dog with two gay male friends. She was so loud that she was even embarrassing the gay lads......"i'd fvck you up the ass if you asked" was one statement she repeated several times before being asked to shut to fvck up. Classless piece of ****e.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love that you mentioned nurses. It's about time someone said it. 90%+ of nurses these days are slutty, stuck on theirself, snobs who screw around during and after work.

She posts birdlip or open mouthed attention wh0re pictures.

Pretends to be innocent, and makes those put on, dumb, clueless expressions. That is incredibly fake, and no chick who's actually innocent does that s**t. The ones who are innocent prove it over time, not the first second you meet them.

Has a large number of followers online. Pretty much if she's constantly glued to her phone and is super active on social media, that's a pretty good indicator. Shows she's very insecure and constantly has to be plugged into the bulls**t world she created for herself online.

Snapchat, no exceptions.

Wears a Nirvana shirt. It has taken Invader Zim's place of attention wh0re apparel. These young hoes will get one of those Nirvana shirts with the smiley face on it, have no idea what it is, and will strut around wanting people to look at them. They have no clue that they're a band, and it's just like the girls who thought Zim was some Hot Topic exclusive brand of overpriced impulse items. They see it's popular and have to have it, even if they don't know a thing about it.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you one that is a red flag for me: a girl with a gay boy best friend or several gay friends. Just tonight out having dinner....this big mouthed canadien dog with two gay male friends. She was so loud that she was even embarrassing the gay lads......"i'd fvck you up the ass if you asked" was one statement she repeated several times before being asked to shut to fvck up. Classless piece of ****e.
That story is hilarious, and I love your commentary about her. There are so many women like her it's not even funny. Loud skanky hoes who cuss up a storm in public places, and then wonder why the people around them aren't happy. Then that whole "male best friend" thing is a huge red flag, and shows that she's an attention ***** that no women want to deal with. Probably one of those types who tries to act like a man, thinking that's what guys want.

I knew this one about a year ago that was like that. She was loudly screaming to this other girl saying "hey. I'm hot. I'm gonna get into better shape, and then go to this place on vacation." That comment came out of nowhere, startled everyone in the room, and reflected her insecure and giant ego. It also showed how she just wanted to go out and f**k. The girl she was talking to was actually normal, and it was obvious she didn't like the girl screaming at her. Good women won't hang around low quality skanks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slut Markers:
  • We met on Craigslist Casual Encounters
  • Lots of tats and piercings
  • Doesn't care that I am 15 years older than her
  • rape fantasies, likes to be spanked and choked

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current gf is a nurse. Not seeing any signs of being a slut. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

The way a woman talks is the major indicator for me. If she cusses a lot and talks like an imitation valley girl teenager, that's the giveaway. It's a real turn off for me.