Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slow things down

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this women about 10 days ago...we went on a date 5 days later.

it was alright...pretty good...not like hey I am blown away...we ended up out with a group of people so I am not sure Id call it a date persay..but it was intended that way..well I did kiss her....and it was pretty quick...but she was feeling it.

tuesday I called her to see if she wanted to hang out...this was 3 days afterwards.

it was about 930 at night when I called...we ended up talking until 1 am.

complete 180 from before....we hit it off.

I avoided calling her wed night to make sure that shyt didnt go to my head.

so last night I called her and we again talked for nearly 3 hours..just about anything and everything...going on and on.

we both agreed it is clearly something good..

I havent hit it off like this since I was 19 with someone.

wtf do I do now???

I cant stop the progress...weve talked to much to fast and its great..but I really dont want to **** this up...Im not worried about being needy or whatever...but we both have lives and all that....and I dont want to get all infactuated then have it blow up in my face...

I am thinking of seeing her more and talking less....however if I see her and the physical relationship takes off..then there is pretty much no way I can put the breaks on this.

I wont lie I am deeply excited over this...but I am also scared...feel like a pyssy

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what.

im just gonna run with it.

its exciting and fun.

if it doesnt workout then it doesn't..im not gonna over analyze a good thing

Reaction score
lol talking for hours and hours on the phone?? I thought they covered this in the high school forum, that's a no no..

Just kidding, maybe it will work for you.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
lol talking for hours and hours on the phone?? I thought they covered this in the high school forum, that's a no no..

Just kidding, maybe it will work for you.
oh yea...I know...that has definitely came to mind.
oh well...adults have more to talk about :)

Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
oh well...adults have more to talk about :)

How'd you meet this broad?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a secretary at an accounting firm.
when I went to get my taxes done she was there.

we had small talk..she said she was bored..

I said come out with me this weekend and you wont be.

thats that

Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
she is a secretary at an accounting firm.
when I went to get my taxes done she was there.

thats that
Damn not bad! Lol I thought it was going to be a myspace pickup.. Keep working it man, maybe you found the one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pickup, but you should do your talking on the date instead of on the phone. If you're gonna be yakkin to her on the phone anyway, might as well be with her physically.

A woman will be more stimulated by your entire presence rather than your voice and words alone. You also know how well women and words go together... not all that well. She'll respond better to body language and kino.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des-

if the DJ pendelum was compared to a political scale.

Id say your a left leaning DJ :)..dont ask why...just seems right.

that guy whos name is (.)(.) would be the rush limbaugh of Djs!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That was good, very well done, although talking for hours was bad.

I am thinking of seeing her more and talking less....however if I see her and the physical relationship takes off..then there is pretty much no way I can put the breaks on this.

That's all on you. I hear you saying that you like the girl so much that you are going to turn afc over her. All of us can be the aloof, ambivalent dj with lesser attractive women. But the more attractive the woman is, the harder it is to not turn afc.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

That was good, very well done, although talking for hours was bad.

That's all on you. I hear you saying that you like the girl so much that you are going to turn afc over her. All of us can be the aloof, ambivalent dj with lesser attractive women. But the more attractive the woman is, the harder it is to not turn afc.

I am a little confused....

I am not sure what you mean by turn afc.

I am more concerned about being a serious LTR within a month or two rather than turn afc.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
it was about 930 at night when I called...we ended up talking until 1 am.
The surest way to be a bore is to say everything - Voltaire

This is a Kiss of Death, be very aware of it.

SharpGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well...adults have more to talk about
Careful not to justify bad behavior. I guess it depends what the two of you are talking about. If it's about her, you're becoming an emotional tampon. If it's about you, you're becoming less of a mystery for her to figure out - not good. If it's about trivial stuff, stuff that Seinfeld would talk about, then you're probably okay.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I am a little confused....

I am not sure what you mean by turn afc.

I am more concerned about being a serious LTR within a month or two rather than turn afc.

You said no way to 'put the brakes on it.' I thought you meant your feelings for her, that you would fall for the girl. It is afc to not being able to control your feelings or let them control you. But if you can keep the ability to walk away, then good for you. When any of us meets a girl we really like, it is easy to lose the power in the relationship.

You are making it hard on yourself to try for a 'serious ltr' so quickly. A lot of guys on here would say that in itself is afc. I respect whatever you want, but I think the best way to get that serious ltr is to let it come to you, and focus on enjoying yourself in the moment with whomever you are with. Thinking about a future together with someone before it happens sets you up for disappointment; it's also what women do, and it puts you at a disadvantage when there is a power struggle within that ltr. Just let it happen. Spend time with the girl who is the most fun and treats you the best. When that girl has become the same girl for several months - then there you go, that's your serious ltr. Your stock only rises with time; there is no need to be in a hurry.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
but I really dont want to **** this up...Im not worried about being needy or whatever..

What! You should be worried about that considering the sentence before that!