Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slept with best friend's girl

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Man I never thought I would do something like that. This was my absolute best friend. It just happened. We were kind of drunk, but I know that's no excuse. What (if anything), can I do now? Man I know she wanted me, and I guess that was part of the thrill. I feel like sh!t though. I wish I could go back in time...

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should feel like ****, 'cause that was a ****ty thing to do. But done is done, and it can't be changed.
It's all up to your friend now and how he wants to deal with it.

If it had happened to me, I'd ditch the girl and cut off all contact with the so called friend. Friends don't do that. Doesn't matter if alcohol was involved.. Friends girls are hands off. Period.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dude...weak...

you should feel like scum, and I truly hope you do. Although, the girl is also equally to blame. If your friend doesn't know yet, TELL HIM BEFORE SHE TELLS HIM. It may help you slavage some sort of respect in your friend's eyes.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
sheeet, she just called me and said she wants to see me again tonight

Round 2?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dear God NO. have some respect for your friend.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're feeling horny and have thoughts that this might be a good idea, I suggest you take care of things yourself - then you should be thinking more clearly and will be able to make the right decision.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
sheeet, she just called me and said she wants to see me again tonight

Round 2?
Damn right , round ****ing 2. What's done is done. It was ****ty, but you might as well, have some fun now that you're screwed. Go have anal sex with her. It'll be great.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your friend will find out inevitably if you ask me. It might as well be from you. It's pretty recent so don't prolong it. Cut your loses. Be a man and tell him in person asap. Like... today.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats real messed up man, Your friendship could totally be ruined.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, what about the chick??? She's just as bad as I am.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Very true. You're both guilty. Just get her over to your place tomorrow and plow her again.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
Hey, what about the chick??? She's just as bad as I am.
Give her what she deserves, **** her hard! and this time do it for your friend, or ask your friend to tag team.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Don't hurt her. You might as well have a **** body. Not like your friend will ever forgive you and it will eventually come to him. So you might as well get as much pleasure out of it as you can.

And you don't even have to respect her. Do thinks like dirty sanchez, take her picture, and put it up on a blog.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
BROS BEFORE HOS

man, you fcukd up!

BRO's BEFORE HO's - ANY DAY!

you already crossed your bro by banging his ho, now its up to your bro to live up to the philosophy you have failed to adhere to...

first you gotta ask yourself if he loved her, or if he was just fcuking her... (me i have a " GF" of a few months, i don't love her and quite frankly it wouldn't bother me if a friend of mine ****ed her, i mean i'd dump her, but theres no intimate connection right now.)

then you need to ask yourself.. do i really want my best friend to kick my ass? (and you know you have to let him do it... you fcuking DESERVE IT!)

if a friend of mine ****ed my ex girlfriend, now or ever, I'd fcuking beat the living **** out of them.. you know why ? cause i still love her... it doesn't stop me from getting a$$ but.. once u connect like that, its hard to let it go..

DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT MASH THAT GIRL AGAIN!!

LISTEN - if she is going to try and bang her man's "BEST FRIEND" - she's probably been cheating on him already and she is ASKING to get caught!!!!!!!!!!!

now bait that little hooker out, and salvage your relationship with your friend.. he deserves that much - before he catches some **** from that little ho.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dissent

I would've done her too. Sorry, but I don't believe in having any code of ethics in regard to other males. This is all a competition to see how many women we can sleep with. If she slept with you, then she would've slept with someone else too.

Yes, I think you should tell him that she sleeps with other guys. No, you shouldn;t tell him it's you because it terminate the friendship forever. A second approach is to tell her to dump him or you'll spill the beans anyway.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
not a smooth move at all, man.

if you want to save your ass then try to dumb it on her, otherwise you better call your best friend and spill the beans. sooner the better.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I dissent

Originally posted by everywomanshero
I would've done her too. Sorry, but I don't believe in having any code of ethics in regard to other males. This is all a competition to see how many women we can sleep with. If she slept with you, then she would've slept with someone else too.

Yes, I think you should tell him that she sleeps with other guys. No, you shouldn;t tell him it's you because it terminate the friendship forever. A second approach is to tell her to dump him or you'll spill the beans anyway.
I feel sorry for your friends...if you have any :rolleyes:

If you are so pvssyhungry that you piss on your friends and sleep with their chicks, then you are as far away from being a DJ as humanly possible. You are not a great man. You are not a catch. You are just a needy little wuss who can't stay away from those few girls that belongs to your mates, instead of bonking some of the 3 billion other girls here on this planet...

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry, but I don't believe in having any code of ethics in regard to other males"

**** you. Surely your friends are more important than some cheap ho you're seeing?

Come on dude, get it together. Your friends' girls should be strickly hands off.