Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleepy Lays

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoooo

So its 1:30 AM and Im a little tipsy. Time to write for you guys.

So this basically combines a story from high school and one from like 3 weeks ago.

I get really drunk and high and I get tired. If you do drugs you got me. Back in high school I used to just be smoking with my buddies on the couch and lean my head back and crash.

But its actually really easy to get laid when you feel like a rock. Like a literal rock. Actually maybe a rag doll. You aren't stiff, you're just limp.

Ok ok so lets get to stories. So one time I was drinking with my buddies at a house. There was a party there but I didn't like the girls that were there at the time. Me and my friend leave to go to his girlfriends house. I didnt realize how drunk I was. I was REALLY drunk. When we get there we hang out, talk, have fun, whatever. When his girlfriends friends show up, I was so sleepy I didnt want to talk and I didnt want to drink. There was one black girl there with huge tits and a big black butt. I was in.

But I was sleepy. So no effort.

She keeps offering me shots, I keep falling asleep with my head on her shoulder and my hand underneath her boob. I didnt drink a drop, but she just drank and drank. I wanted to go to bed already but her boobs had to be a soft enough pillow.

Guess what?? I ****ED HER

No way right? Ok so 3 weeks ago I go to this little party in an apartment. I come in guns blazing. Im being me, which is super social, not loud but talkative, and I always introduce myself. There was a girl on the couch, wasnt really feeling my vibe, whatever.

We all drink, I pull out the weed and smoke lots. At this point my head is woozy and I stop giving a **** about being social. I also start holding hands with this girl and falling asleep on her shoulder.

People start playing music. I get up and drunkenly GET DOWN. Im dancing my ass off with this one girl whos a music major. I went off Im a good dancer.

So after that Im super tired. I go to the girl on the couch and Im like "you ready to leave?" she goes "no, Im gonna wait til this dies down."

Sounds like a rejection right? NOPE

I post up and glue my head to her shoulder. Im so tired its like she just invited me to take an hour nap before we fvck. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Guess what?? WE ****ED.

Maybe it was cause I came in so high energy but more likely it was cause I dont see no's. I see maybes. Also I see good places to sleep (boobs).

K thats all I guess. Fall asleep on women and you will win

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get really f'ing drunk, grab some chick and sleep on her, then have s**. It don't get no easier then that lol.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, also could be that falling asleep on them is like extended kino...

Something about touching girls just makes them so horny for you.