Sleeping with multiple plates

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about sleeping with multiple plates (3+)? Like Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights back to back.

My social conditioning makes me a little uncomfortable with it but I'm trying to rewire myself. Feels like I'm deceiving them because I haven't overtly told them. I just give them subtle clues that they aren't the only women in my life.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't simply because of the health and pregnancy risk involved (condoms are not 100% in either case). I'll talk to other women while single, but sleeping with more than a woman at a time is something I won't do.

And youre not deceiving anyone if its spelled out to the women that you aren't looking for anything serious and that you talk to other women.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm more okay with it than i should be. I don't have any plates i have consistent sex with..I mean i have one that you might label a booty call..but we dont meet up more than like every two weeks or so. But i've had times such as when i've fvcked her and then had a ONS with another girl a few days later....

I'm not as concerned about social conditioning and that stuff as i am about STDs....but even then STDs dont scare them as much as they probably should.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Best I have done is 3 on rotation, which was all I could handle while maintaining my work and social life. Best I have heard in real life was 6 on rotation, but the guy was a dealer and so had plenty of spare time.

Your plates are doing it too so don't feel bad.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
nothing wrong with it at all if you can manage it.

trust me, you dont even have to hint at anything. they will will know simply by your behavior that they arent the only ones.

remember pre-selection is your friend. women dont think "what a dog, he sleeps around!" they think "other bltches want him so he must be worth something and therefore i must try to possess him myself"
Not true. I have seen plenty of women stop sleeping with a guy once they find out that he is sleeping with other women. A large amount of women do that.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
are you stupid?

who in their right mind would flat out tell a girl they are actively sleeping with other women?
Actually I must ask if you are stupid. Where in that post did I say that the man flat out tells the woman he is sleeping with other girls? Learn to read. I said that many women cut a guy off when she finds out he is getting laid elsewhere. Women can find out without a guy telling her, or she can correctly deduce he is doing so based on his behavior. You know, the same way we look for clues regarding a womans behavior.

Before you try and get an attitude with someone, slow down and read carefully.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how guys spin more than 3 plates at a time. It's actually quite exhausting and I can't even keep up with the text and email messages. It's like my old plates know I have a third plate, so all of a sudden they're both more interested in me even though we're only FWB. It's like they can smell it on me or something. I had to make the decision and drop one plate just to keep what's left of my sanity. I'll try to back burner one of them just in case I lose one of the other two. If you can spin more than two, more power to you. I just can't do it and still have a life! And none of them know about the other. They suspect I think, but I would never tell them. If they text me, I don't reply, and when I do I just say I was busy. Never give more info then you have too!!!!!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. You better have super stamina.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i can read and understand better than most.
Clearly that isnt the case.

you made an implication when you said "many women cut a guy off when she finds out he is getting laid elsewhere" which is absolutely not true unless she knows it for a FACT. she can suspect all she wants but unless you flat out tell her she will find a way to rationalize it.
What implication? Just because you stupidly want to assign a different meaning to something I said, does not mean thats what I said. I said many women cut off dudes when they find out about other women. I have seen this happen, and I have had women get iffy about me even when they just assumed I had other women on the side.

Just because you think a girl needs to know this for a fact before she bails does not make it so. There are a number of women out there that will make logical conclusions based on how a guy behaves and add everything up. It doesnt take a psychologist to know when the person you are dating is seeing other people. There are women out there who are smart to avoid potential triangle drama or the increased risk of STDs with a guy who sleeps around.

There are both men and women who arent comfortable with partners who sleep around. Whats so hard to understand about that?
and i already stated that women can tell by your behavior, why are you saying im wrong and then re-iterating what i said? i mean really....
Again you fail to understand my post correctly. You began your previous post with a condescending question, and therefore I corrected your incorrect assumptions about what I had originally said. I say what I mean. I dont need you to add meaning to it just because youre trying to puff your chest on an internet forum.
i now see why some ppl complain so much about "keyboard jockeys" you dont have a clue what you're talking from experience other than what you read and yet you still dont get it
Some women rationalize sleeping with a guy whos promiscuous, while others just find someone who wont sleep around as much. That is the fact I have seen and experienced all my life. Other guys will tell you the same. Stop being daft and assuming every woman is exactly the same.

No, plenty of women do not enjoy dating men who give their attention to other women. Experienced guys will tell you that here and in the real world. So the only guy without a clue here is you. Youre actually just about keyboard jockey regurgitating this idea that all women want a man who sleeps around. Thats the male fantasy of a harem projected onto what females might want.

Trust me, many women dont want that. And its smart if they dont wanna deal with that. It generally comes with added STD risk, and the potential for a good bit of drama. Some chicks settle for sharing, and some dont. Thats the reality. Its not a hard truth to wrap your mind around.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys cmon, quit bickering at each other like old women. We're all on the same side here..these hotheaded arguments do little aside from getting threads closed

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, stop arguing. I'm sick of every thread being the same "well my opinion is better than yours because..."

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Each man measures his own greed"

Each persons opinion is gonna be different on this matter, if you dont feel its right then dont do it, it doesnt make you less alpha. But do it because you want to, not because your thinking about the girls your slaying.

I personally have no problem sleeping with 3 women in 3 days, just make sure u wrap your tool and clean yourself up to minimize STD.

Happy F.ucking!!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked three plates in one day a few years back. It was one of my life's goals (three different chicks in one day) and I had absolutely no qualms whatsoever.

Keep spinning in a free world (that's in someone's sig on here), wrap your tool and get laid often.
I only regret a few of the chicks I've fvcked, but I regret the many I didn't get to fvck when I had the chance.

If you have a moral dilemma, don't do it. But I found the challenge of spinning plates to be very addictive.
The best I had was four on the roster at any one time.

ududud

Banned
Reaction score
flavius Josephs is a virgin because no female will sleep with him. i saw him on cartoon network. Fuk flavus Josephs. flavius Josephus is a loser among losers.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
"Each man measures his own greed"

Each persons opinion is gonna be different on this matter, if you dont feel its right then dont do it, it doesnt make you less alpha. But do it because you want to, not because your thinking about the girls your slaying.

I personally have no problem sleeping with 3 women in 3 days, just make sure u wrap your tool and clean yourself up to minimize STD.

Happy F.ucking!!
Thanks...this is what I was looking for. I always wrap it up just to be safe.

ThaMack

Don Juan
Reaction score
It feels like life bro. U get the pie when u bake it. Spin plates when one pie is done dont get greedy lol only u will know when your full or your stomach will hurt. U gotta leave time for yourself is what I'm saying. Don't give all your time to chicks tho, Distance in the right field will still make her follow if she feels its worth it.

Telfon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Dangerous but worth it. If you have the Stamina do as much as you can. You only live once..

One summer night I banged out Plate #1 who lives 2-3 miles from Plate #2. Plate #2 called me trying to bang 10 mins after Plate #1 and I got done.. I went there and provided the D right after.

They found out about eachother and they both were hurt, but a week or so later they both still wanted it. Girls subconsciously cant be with a man that would get no b1tches. They want their man to be wanted to they can make other girls jealous. Its a never ending cycle with these broads

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two times I have nearly got my hattrick of 3 new girls in 3 consecutive days. I still hold out hope.

First time girl #3 was a virgin and I couldn't break through it. Still got a BJ though.

Second time girl #3 turned out to be with someone important in our tribe and my social conditioning couldn't break through it. Plus I was absolutely exhausted from the first two.

Before I left on holidays I did the good old "2 girls in the same day" trick because both my plates wanted the D before I left.

I put out such a player vibe now that no girl I am seeing even bothers asking if there is anyone else or tries to stop me. It is just accepted. They know where the door is.