Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

skinnyguy.net legit?

J89

Don Juan
Reaction score
George Gordon said:
Hey man.

I just took a look. It is only $97, which comes out to $108 total with shipping.

I don't know where you're going, but try this:

www.fastmusclegain.com

Scroll all the way to the bottom of Ellis' copyletter and click:

"Click here to get started immediately!" in the P.S.S. section

And voila!

By the way, I re-started the program two weeks ago. I've put on a whopping 12lbs in that time! It's such a treat to step on the scale once a week.

I joined a gym, and eagerly tried many of the "professional bodybuilder" workout routines in the "Muscle" magazines. I did everything that I was told to do, no matter how unusual it sounded.

I worked out 5-7 times per week, 2 hours each day. Day after day, week after week I waited for the muscle gain, but I never gained a pound! In fact, eight years later, I looked exactly the same.
HE DUN ****ED UP

J89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
we've been over this over and over again in other threads:

a) we're not going to violate ellis' intellectual property. if you want to steal it, you'll have to work harder than asking someone here to post it.

b) you can spend $75 for ellis to hand it to you on a platter, or you can read what's available here & ask questions. if that sunk cost of $75 will encourage you to get off your ass and work+eat+rest, then by all means, go for it.

IA/T-NATION/BB FORUMS>>>>ELLIS IMO

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first step of learning is confusion. Ellis' book sells because it has a plan of action you can plug in to and follow. I could turn bak time, I would definately not spend all the time I've spent reading everything training related. It breeds confusion. I would follow one guys advice. So we know why Ellis' book sells. Do what he tells you, and you might put on some weight. In y oppinion there are free sources wich are better. Hence the links to fee e-books:

If youre a total ectomorph (tall and lanky) who just cant gain weight - follow this: http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/other/bulkingforectomorphs.pdf Most likely you're just a skinny mesomorph, so try the mesomorph approach first. We dont want unnessesary fat gains (ectos have to eat more and train less). Lean muscle all the way.

Most of us are a mix of types. But if you are on the skinny side, I'd still advice you to try this first. If you're not gaining from the meso approach, then take a look at the ectomorph http://www.bulkingformesomorphs.com/bulkingformesomorphs.pdf

And if you're a fatty, forst lose weight and then http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast49.htm

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an avid reader in this forum but had to join in this discussion.

I know most of this was already covered but I just want to restate some things for the ones who are still lost.(the skinny guys that is)

This program works!! There is no magical recipe :[. You have to sacrifice a lot of your social life(stay at home cooking/eating) Its possible to go out but it will take a while to get used to the new lifestyle.

You need to eat A LOT of food :[

Oh, and as i just said, its a NEW LIFESTYLE. Your life basically is around this.

The results don't just "come". You have to understand everything and do it AND have a lot of patience. A LOT

You CAN get this info at other places. However, there is so much info for a newbie on the internet, that you get lost. This is an EXCELLENT program for a newbie. It has detailed workouts for a 24 week period! Imagine! Just follow the workouts he tells you to do and your on your way. He changes it every few weeks so you know that your muscles arent getting used to it.(which means more gains).

Plus it has all the sciencey stuff down to the ground for the common man to understand.

For an expert at weight training/dieting, DONT GET THIS. You probably already know everything, so whats the point??

There is an online forums of people CONSTANTLY helping each other whenever they need help(kinda like this forum :] )

There are contests and such for the members to get people to interact and compete. Plus there are prizes :]

I myself bought this program 1 and a half years ago. I was a sorry 115 pound skinny dude(5'8). Low self esteem, bad luck with girls, you name it!!!

Now I am at 152 pounds and am still going. :] A lot of things changed. I still have a long way to go.

oh and for the price? Its worth it. I would seriosely pay Ellis more if I knew that I would get this much more confidence/hit this weight. He made it so simple and all layed out. He changed my life and there is no monetary value to match it.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there no way it's legit.
it's an 8 dig.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats an 8 dig?

Anyways, if you are a ripped 180 lb dude who has been working out for some good years. Yea, screw it. You don't need it(aka waste of money).

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can it not be legit? It's just the basics for any mass gaining program. Compound excercises, lift heavy, eat hella, yadayada. with a little tweak due to the fast metabolism. Nothing new here!

It all just comes down to the convinience of having it ALL laid out to you step by step. If you don't think thats worth the money, so be it.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No-one needs to sacrifice their social life, or any part of it, to put on some size. You just need to be better organised.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
i must say that those pictures on the front page of skinnyguy.net are indeed photoshopped and poorly done at that....