skinnyguy.net legit?

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, you're such a tease.

You come and post an inspiring post, and are gone for good.

But I really like that post. It was simple, clear, and to the point.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else out there have any comments on this program? I'm coming very close to getting it for myself.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phantasmal, Ellis is not proposing anything new. From what I have seen of it, it is just a return to the High Intensity training espoused by people such as Peary Rader, Randall Strossen, Mike Mentzer, Dorian Yates etc.

When building muscle you just have to do a few simple things.

1) Avoid overtraining. Ellis does this by training each bodypart only once per week.

2) Eat a calorific surplus. If you are young and skinny and want to get big, you need at least 4000 calories once you are training intensely.

3) Use perfect exercise form, and a full range of motion.
4) Add weight to the bar whenever possible.
5) Put significant effort into your training. Do not loaf about.

If you want a superb program which has been known to put on 30lbs in a month, try Randall Strossens Super Squats program. It costs around 20 dollars inc P&P. It works, but it sure is hard work. PM me if you want to know more.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and make sure you use the compound exercises such as Squats, Benches, Chins, Dips, Presses, and Deadlifts and forget about the rest, for now at least.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy.net is 24-karat gold

It may not be new, but it sure is on the money!

But, having a lot of food allergies -- which necessitates a bizarre rotational diet to avoid new allergies -- and too much of a life, the 6 meals a day bit is too much for me. I'm sick to death of cooking as it is.

So I don't follow it to the letter, but what I'm doing still is working great.

And damn it -- I wish I knew about it years ago!

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
If you guys order (or even just look around more), try using THIS LINK]. It is the same exact price but with this link special benifets will befall the Pook Man.
With this line, you just invalidated your whole post and turned it into a commerical because you have something to gain if we order from skinnyguy.net. I'm ashamed of you Pook.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think that program is really legit. I think it might contain some good advice and maybe the program itself is really good and everything (actually I do belive that..from what I read about it), but 30lbs or more in 3 months? of pure muscle mass?(it actually gotta be pure muscle mass if u see him in the pictures). I think thats bull****. Ask top notch bodybuilders and they`ll tell u that 20lbs of pure muscle mass is like the best results ull get in a year (if u do everything right and are a beginner). A lotta people on these boards claim they gained like 20 or 30lbs or so in a few weeks/months and say its no fat. strictly muscles....but when u ask them how much their bench increased or something theyll tell u it increased by 40 lbs or so ( I dont really remember the exact stats but I hope u get my point ;-)). From my experience I would say that you gain like 10lbs of pure muscle if u can increase your bench by like 30 AND of course if you make the same progress with your other lifts. I bet most people who think they gained like 30lbs of muscle mass gained at least half of it in water and fat. You wouldnt believe how fast your weight goes up if ur body starts storing more water than usual (due to using creatine and eating more because u wanna bulk..and so on). Besides almost anybody gains some fat if they bulk - even if they do it properly.

Anyways, I dont mean to disrespect anybody! I'm just saying some people might think they gained more pure muscle mass than they really did, because their body stored a lotta water for example. Better dont pay too much attention on your weight, but pay it to your lifts. By the way, if you can increase your lifts your body weight will go up necessarily!

Besides, I think that program might be a good investment, but Im pretty sure the results this guy achieved are phake as phuck. If u believe they`re not, u probably believe shows liked dismissed or making the band are "reality tv" and nothing of it is prearranged lol.

One last thought: Look at Anthony Ellis`s stats and lifts. Compare the results after 12 weeks and after 16 weeks. During those 4 weeks of his cutting phase he gained another 3lbs though chest,biceps,waist and bodyfat (basically all of his stats) decreased, and his lifts stayed exactly the same ??????
By the way he would of lost a lotta water stored ni his body after a 4 week cutting phase also......................
I think the stats they put on that page are pretty much made up.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
I dont think that program is really legit.
Believe what you want man. But I just hit 170 lbs this past week. I started the program weighing only 129lbs, and my body fat % has stayed between 10-11% the entire time.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
Believe what you want man. But I just hit 170 lbs this past week. I started the program weighing only 129lbs, and my body fat % has stayed between 10-11% the entire time.
How long have you been on it?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo2k
How long have you been on it?
Almost 2 years total and probably about a year being strict with the program.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
41lbs in 2 years? I dont doubt thats possible. Id say some of your newly gained weight is water though. But u still gained like 30+ lbs of pure muscle during 2 years. Good work!

Anthony Ellis however claims that he gained 32lbs of (pure) muscle mass during 3 months. Ask any professional bodybuilder or weightlifter. They will tell u that increases of 20lbs of muscle mass are the best results u can expect to see after 1 year.

I hope you get my point. You have seen great results with that program (and I definetly DONT mean to say that the program is bad, actually most of the advice Ive read about it seems really good), but I just said that the stats on the skinnyguy.net page seem to be made up, because this dude claims he made the results you made during the last 2 years in 3 MONTHS.

Besides I highly doubt, that after his cutting phase (compare weeks 12 and 16) he lost bodyfat and thus all his mesuarements decreased slightly, his lifts stayed the same (and he`d have probably lost another few lbs of water after cutting up..unless he had already started bulkin up again), but still he gained another 3lbs. That just makes the stats seem even more made up to me.

Bodyrock

Reaction score
wtf how are you supposed to raise your test levels with his programme?

All i can think of is:

- Squats, deads
- Bannana's

Champion

Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
41lbs in 2 years? I dont doubt thats possible. Id say some of your newly gained weight is water though. But u still gained like 30+ lbs of pure muscle during 2 years. Good work!

Anthony Ellis however claims that he gained 32lbs of (pure) muscle mass during 3 months. Ask any professional bodybuilder or weightlifter. They will tell u that increases of 20lbs of muscle mass are the best results u can expect to see after 1 year.

I hope you get my point. You have seen great results with that program (and I definetly DONT mean to say that the program is bad, actually most of the advice Ive read about it seems really good), but I just said that the stats on the skinnyguy.net page seem to be made up, because this dude claims he made the results you made during the last 2 years in 3 MONTHS.

Besides I highly doubt, that after his cutting phase (compare weeks 12 and 16) he lost bodyfat and thus all his mesuarements decreased slightly, his lifts stayed the same (and he`d have probably lost another few lbs of water after cutting up..unless he had already started bulkin up again), but still he gained another 3lbs. That just makes the stats seem even more made up to me.
IT IS POSSIBLE! and I don't beleive those stats to be false at all.

I think it all has to do with genetics on how fast maybe you gain the muscle mass. But with REAL dedication and knowledge on your side, gains like Ellis's are highly possible for the skinny guy.

I can attest to his program personally. After finishing the beginner part of the program to get used to free weights and diet and such (therefore getting in my water weight already); with protein powder, bars, Udos, vitamins and ultra fuel as my supplements, I gained in 3 months, 18 pounds of pure muscle (not counting any water weight!) and lost 4 pounds of fat.

One week midway into the program I felt very filled out in my clothes. Before this my gains had been not as obvious but I kept at it, and as I stepped on the scale it read nine pounds heavier than it had the week before. I had gained 7 pounds on my LBM in one week!:)

This program makes your body initially WANT to be bigger. It is when you start lifting and dieting that you make these huge gains, not after many years of doing it. The reason the professional bodybuilder can only make gains of 20 pounds a year, is because he has already made his initial gains in mass. It is only after this that your body does not want as much to become bigger.

Look at the very ambitious bodybuilders that are in ads for muscle magazines, or that go to showcase themselves in competitions; they look sick and inhuman. Your body fights against this.

There is a reason the majority of women do not find the overinflated he-man as attractive.

This program is the real thing. If your a beginner or even intermediate to lifting and are willing to dedicate yourself to it and reak the results, skinnyguy.net is where to go. It will save you the confusion, and your money and time.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really belive that u gained 7lbs of lean body mass in 1 week. What makes u think 7 of those 9lbs were lean body mass anyways? Besides 18pounds in 3 months is still way less than 30+ pounds. Maybe you're right and I'm wrong tho. Nobody knows it all! Just wonderin, but by how much did your lifts..squats and bench increase for example? during the first week and during those 3 months? I really dont mean to be narrow-minded and say what Im sayin is completely right and what everybody else says is wrong.

"The reason the professional bodybuilder can only make gains of 20 pounds a year, is because he has already made his initial gains in mass."

I asked some professional bodybuilder (from germany) about this one and he told me that the biggest gains hes ever made and that hes ever witnessed were like 10kgs = 22lbs in a year (of pure muscle mass). And that he could only get such results when he was a beginner.

Besides I agree that the majority of women dont like the way professional bodybuilders look.

I would really like to know how by how much u increased ur lifts tho, tell me please.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
With this line, you just invalidated your whole post and turned it into a commerical because you have something to gain if we order from skinnyguy.net. I'm ashamed of you Pook.
What! Am I now commercializing Pook?

If it was as you say, posts would appear like...

...being commercial...[/b]

Are you tired of reading countless posts and want the REAL success with the ladies? Then come to the Sosuave Gift Shop to purchase POOK ACTION FIGURES!

Now Pook talks! Pull his string and you will get a new Pookism. (The doll's string gets yanked and we hear, "As you think, you shall become!" "The greatest life one can take is not to risk it all." "Live. Laugh. Love. Remember the order.". Buy the Sosuave Kit where you can pose multiple Pook action figures along with your sister's old barbies (and finally put them to good use!) Get the Cowboy Pook ("Yee haw ladies, how YA'LL doing?") or the Mystery Black Pook ("You ladies don't know what's coming!"). There are hundreds of different Pooks so collect all of them while they last!

*Women and batteries sold seperately*

...commercial ends...

Come, come, SupermanX. Exercise some sense. I am not profiting, you are profiting. If you decide to get the program, go through my little page. It costs exactly the same but special benifets befall the Pook. Why not?

Bodyrock

Muscle growth requires testosterone. I swear, your libido goes CRAZY with this program. It is an interesting side effect. It makes you Don Juan better (you're more testosterone filled).

Madgame

Bohemme and Champ are correct. The muscle growth is real.

It has been one year since I started this program (I went on it, messed up a few times, kept on going, fat loss, mass gain, etc.).

Within one year...

I have gained at least 60 pounds of muscle mass (this includes after fat loss). [It may be arguable how much of it is pure muscle but much of it is, it is not a bunch of water. And ever since screwing up a while back, I am very exact to keep my fat levels low).

My gym performance has improved tremendously. For example, I squat 500 pounds. I could barely squat anything when I started.

I have more energy then ever. More confidence. After all, we are flesh and blood creatures.

When I first got on this forum, I joked that (with my skinny frame) that women would say, "You are so cute and look like a Greek god!" 'Well, maybe they didn't say I looked like a Greek god but they did say I was cute'. Well, now I do look like the cover of Men's Health.

It is not magic. It takes committment to the diet and the work-outs. It also takes patience. You WILL screw it up at first since there is a lot to it.

It involves lots of cooking and food. You MUST get your meals in at the right time.

Body builders are not interested in gaining mass, they are interested in sculpting their body. For example, the body builder will stay in the gym for quite a long time whereas this program has guys stay in the gym as minimal as possible. Why? Because this is for skinny guys. The crux of the program rests on the diet, not the gym.

Skinny guys are coming from a different place than body builders are. We must fight our metabolism. This is good for fat loss and all (and you can never go over since your metabolism wants you to stay thin).

But despite what your body building friend says, you can gain 30 pounds of muscle mass within a month. I'm still gaining mass and I love it.

When someone says something is impossible, it often ends up becoming possible. For impossible scenarios are just unrecognizable opportunities.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste all this money and buy a good book on nutrition instead?

Behold the secret mass gaining formula, which I give to you at no charge:

COMPLEX EXERCISES+A FULL NUTRITION DIET+REST=MASS

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds likes this program is working wonders for some of you guys. If its working for you stick to it!

Anyways this is something I always referred to ( Idont believe anything I read but it sounds reasonable, besides I actually never saw somebody prove it to be wrong, thats y Im always so critical and such a hater lol j/k):

http://www.wannabebig.com/printarticle.php?articleid=68

Body builders are not interested in gaining mass, they are interested in sculpting their body. For example, the body builder will stay in the gym for quite a long time whereas this program has guys stay in the gym as minimal as possible.
Sorry but I think this statement is completey wrong. Of course bodybuilders are interested in gaining mass. They try to gain mass and try not to put on much bodyfat, and then they try to cut up. Thats how they sculpt their bodies and thats probably what everybody who works out tries to do, though not everybody wants to put on as much mass as a professional bodybuilder (me neither by the way) or get as cut up as them. However it might be true that some bodybuilders spend hours in the gym, but I think by now most ppl who are serious about working out know that theres no need to stay in the gym for hours, but rather that right nutrition is the key.

I agree with workerouter and dont really believe that this program has any revolutionary ideas (If it had I guess they`d be well-known in the bodybuilder community by now...). However I agree with you Pook. If people tell you you cant gain weight cause you`re skinny and thats just the way it is and that its gonna be for the rest of your life, thats complete bull****. Everybody can gain muscle, some might just have to work harder for it, but everybody is capable of gaining a fair amount of muscle mass.(I guess there was some other thread goin on here, where somebody stated that his "old man" told him he tried everything too but couldnt gain weight.) So for all you "skinny guys" even though I dont believe that that program has any revolutionary aspect it seems to contain everything you need to know to gain mass, so if u got enough money why not buy it? It`d probably be a good investment (better spend some bucks on that program instead of doing things wrong for years and wondering why u just cant gain any mass). Oh and by the way, NO MATTER HOW SKINNY YOU ARE, IF YOU WORK OUT RIGHT, EAT PROPERLY, REST PROPERLY (and dont do other crap like drinking too much alcohol or whateva) YOU CAN GAIN WEIGHT. PERIOD

(I think this thread should be closed now)

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A skinny guy should not train like other guys. This is why skinny guys who buy all the nutrition and workout books still stay thin.

Skinny guys have faster than average metabolism. This is why skinny guys are skinny. More time in the gym, of course, will hurt rather than help. In this program, you spend a minimal amount of time in the gym as your goal is merely to 'shock' your body into growth. The real battle is in the kitchen.

Years ago, I realized that if I wanted girls with nice bodies, certainly improving my own body would be a big step in that direction. And I also realized that although girls do like model looking guys (since they are so 'pretty'), they generally do not fantasize about them. Rather, they dream of the underwear models.

When I found out that the girls who (generally) are attracted to skinny guys happened to be fat, uglo, or broken chicks, and that (generally) all the pretty chicks liked the big boys, that was all the motivation I needed.

I think its ridiculous to pay for things you can get for free. For example, most of the 'how to get girls' info is free on this website. Why do we need to buy expensive discs and books when the information is all right here?

But when it comes to diet, working out, and so on, I kept hearing different ideas and all the information gets summed up into slogans, not the precise information we need. Simply 'eating more' and 'working out with heavy weights' is not enough.

What I like about Ellis's program is how precise it all is, from the workout to the diet to the measurements. You just plug yourself into the program, be patient and persistant, and you'll get a change similar as to on the website. It becomes a mathematical certainty.

When I first got the program, I thumbed through the book and there were two things in it that I knew that would make it a winner. First, there was a 'section' on people's reactions to your change, of how they will make fun of you and all. This sounds strange but it becomes odd when you stand out in the crowd, when people notice you. The section said, "What choice do you have, to get used to your skinny frame because you are afraid of all the attention that will be dumped on you?" At one point, I was changing so much that I wanted to go back to my normal self, since change can be disorienting and discomforting. When I first read it, I couldn't believe people would stop the program because it is successful, because they couldn't adapt to the change people had in them.

The second thing was the page in the FAQ giving the details of how to prepare for a photo shoot. A program has to be pretty damn sure of itself to tell you how to model your body correctly!

It is not revolutionary. However, the physical fitness market is saturated with hype, bad information, etc. etc. Let's face it, there is a lot of BAD information out there. Other times there is INCOMPLETE information. All I'm saying is that skinnyguy.net is legit, the program does work, there is no hype or fabrications involved. It is the only website that has changed my life as much as this forum has. No wonder MTV has contacted Ellis on doing some type of show on it.

I used to be a nerd, dork, whatever you want to call them. I was scrawny, skinny, and I was always in awe (but still thought they were stupid!) of the jocks, football players, fitness trainers etc. that the girls would drool over. Now I am up there with them. In the gym, I've been mistaken as a Kinsiology major several times because of my notebook (I re-wrote mine). The gym's fitness instructors can't believe my progress (because Ellis disagrees with the conventional fitness programs). One memorable time was working out with a guy (extremely muscular and very nice) who was about to join the Houstan Texans.

But the point is that now I get respect from guys and crushes from the PRETTY girls. The uglo weirdo girls don't even try now. One older woman said, "You know all the girls like you." On New Year's Eve (at my job, I had to work!) became tired enough to break the usual femal pattern and asked me, "Pook, WHY don't you just go get a girlfriend!? You are cute, tall, etc. etc. etc." Amazed by such candor, I replied that I was aiming at life, not love. But there is a whispering around me, wherever I go, from the women. In the end, women try to say I'm 'gay' because I am not going for them! (I don't know what is worse. Is it to love all women and never be loved by one in return or to be loved by all women and yet cannot be interested in falling in love with one?)

All this Don Juan stuff is great. But we are not cerebral creatures, we are flesh and blood, and we are all centaurs as we ride the beast through this world. Improving the body is very important and I like it as it shows that my talent of hard work and persistence gets displayed through the world.

No, it's not everything. It is not revolutionary. But it is all the workout and nutrition information I'll require for a lifetime. All that time is saved from going through hyped products and silly new workout 'genius' slogans.

Look on the front page! There is an article on 'sexual cues' of totally redoing your apartment! Now, that is an example of 'trying way too hard'.

Most guys go, "I am unattractive, not charming, so I need all these other things to aid me."

Nonsense. Practically everyone has the ability to make themselves beautiful. I applaud the fat chick who makes herself skinny (what do fat chicks do instead? They just wear make-up or dye their hair. NO!) or the skinny guy who makes himself muscular. The only limits we have are the ones we impose on ourselves.

As for me, I'll stick to the program and continue to go about like an underwear model who stepped out of his ad. Let the women lust and the men look at me with respect, as that is not the point of why I did this program.

It was because people told me all my life: "You are skinny and you'll always be skinny. Get used to it."

I'm not skinny anymore. Now I say them, "I'm bigger than ever so get used to that!"

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that skinnyguy.net is legit, the program does work,
I dont doubt that

A skinny guy should not train like other guys. This is why skinny guys who buy all the nutrition and workout books still stay thin.
Yes he should, but he needs a higher calorie (and maybe protein) intake, because of his faster metabolism

The real battle is in the kitchen.

It was because people told me all my life: "You are skinny and you'll always be skinny. Get used to it."
- Yes that is pure bull****