Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

skinny wrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have skinny wrists and forearms, and would like to know if there is a way to work them. especiaaly my wrist, its almost like a baseball bat

thanks

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
No muscle around the wrist area, so that cant really grow much. You can increase the muscle on your forearms a fair amount though. Look to http://exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

for exercises.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

He's right you know.

I've got skinny wrists, watch straps can be a pain. The good news is weight traing will bring your forearms up and the differential to your wrists looks very impressive.

I'm not sure why, but I'm convinced the circumference of my wrist have increase slightly. I was wondering whether this might be tendon strengthening or something.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have small wrists, too. It used to really bother me. You gotta realize it's just another one of those ectomorph traits.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have skinny wrists, which bothered me immensely. now, i still have pretty skinny wrists (there's nothing you can do about them really) but my forearms are much broader than before and, as mentioned, the difference is impressive. i'm glad i don't have thick wrists now tbh.

exercises to increase forearm strength:-
basically anything that involves you carrying large weights-
deadlifts
shrugs
static holds

other more specific ones
barbell curls
db hammer curls
wrist curls (forward and reverse)

loads, so just get into your lifting and you'll be sorted

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once my forearms started to grow my wrists got slightly bigger that I can notice/ I dunno how though, maybe the ligaments and tendons also increased in size to match the muscle? Either way, there isn't much you can do for your wrist. On the upside, it will make your forearms look bigger when you work them :)

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on you're forearms, once they grow stronger and bigger you're wrists will appear bigger too

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Small wrists are a blessing! Once you get those forearms big, the small wrists make them look much more impressive. Check out exrx.net for some basic forearm exercises. Also, try not to use lifting straps unless you have to...doing deadlifts without straps will build massive forearms.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
small wrists are good once you built up everything else

why would somebody need big wrists?

I've never heard somebody say "damn look at the wrists on that guy":rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.