Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skinny Tie Rocker Look

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im heading to Gran Canaria this June (25th) and want a cool new look for the holidays - I wanna stand out/peacock a bit over there as I never seem to do it here!

I was thinking about this look:

- Short Sleeved Shirt (unbuttoned all the way)

- Underneath an unusual type of cool tee shirt (Mr T./cartoon character/slogan...)

- Skinny Tie loosely tied around my neck!

- Baggy Jeans

- Cool casual shoe-runners!

What you guys think?

The PUA '26' wears the look Im talking about...

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to find a more up-to-date look. Skinny ties are still cool, but shirts unbuttoned over T-shirts haven't been cool since "Malcolm in the Middle". Get tighter jeans, too. If you'll be going to clubs, get some smarter shoes than trainers, preferably something shiny/sparkly. Good luck!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this would be considered pea-****ing, but the other day I tried out a new look and it got a pretty good response. I put on a casual sweater with a dress shirt underneath. I let the collar of the dress shirt stick out of the sweater. I put on a necklace and let it rest above the sweatshirt and underneath the collar. I also wore a hat (because my hair was messed up and I didn't feel like doing anything with it). It got a good response.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, get yourself a cool hat.

You'll probably be one of the only people wearing one, and stand out straight away.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys

To tell the truth, I dont wanna look like a rocker, and I really hate skinny jeans.

I suppose what I was trying to say is: Whats your take on the skinny ties? I think they look kinda cool.

And to the poster that suggested a hat, youre damn right man, what type of cap would ya recommend?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly wearing ties and etc. seems really played out and lame now..... that's just me tho

back when nobody did it, it wouldve been kinda cool, but it's been done to death now dude

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwex said:
And to the poster that suggested a hat, youre damn right man, what type of cap would ya recommend?
It depends what suits you mate, and what your style is.

I look good in peaked beanies, but theyre kind of rinsed now, I still picked up 1 in LA last week though because it was quite differen't that others people are wearing. But As rinsed as they are, girls still love you in them, girls are quite fickle and seem to just be into an image, and you notice the difference in some places when you wear one and when your not...

I'm quite into knitted beanies, no one seems to wear them nwo theyre all wearing peaked beanies. Gonna try and get hold of some original ones.

A good thign about wearing a hat, is it gives girls a reason to approach you i.e 'i like your hat blah blah' and your in there.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hats are cool if you look good in them (I don't), but in my mind they take away one of the best ways to demonstrate value: a cool hairstyle. A cool hairstyle says a lot more about you than a cool hat, but NQT is right that they give girls an excuse to come talk to you.