Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skinny did a cold approach today

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I did it guys. HB 8.5 and totally my type. Went straight up to her at Starbucks.

Not going to divulge the full details, but she asked for my number.

HOWEVER I would not consider it successful because the reason she asked for my number was work related. I am an expert in something she is studying for and she wants my help. She asked how much I charge and I told her.

She was very interested in my help but said she wasn't sure if she could afford the price. I wasn't going say Id help her for free, but I said I was flexible with college students.

I'm now trying to figure out how to go from it being a professional relationship to being a personal relationship. I wish I could be like the drug dealers who tell girls to pay with their vagina, but I'm not wired that way.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well her I accept all type of payments ;)

Igetit!

Reaction score
I was reading this thread,and dude.....I have a question for you,that is,if you don't mind me asking. And I'll ask it in the most polite way I know how....

Ok,uhhh......what THE HELL happened here???

The title of this thread is you saying you did a cold APPROACH.

How did this go from you attempting to game her,to you two negotiating the FEE you're going to charge her for tutorial services?

It went from a personal interaction to a COMMERCIAL,business-like proposition. You say you won't divulge the full details. Well maybe you SHOULD so people can learn from this.....can learn what NOT to do.

What I'd like to know is,what the HELL did you say to her that led down this road.

skinnyguy said:
I'm now trying to figure out how to go from it being a professional relationship to being a personal relationship.

I guess it's possible,but really....there's not enough info here to advise you. You're unwilling to disclose certain details,so there's not really much anyone here can do. You were there from start to finish. Us,it's like we walked in on a movie that started an hour and a half ago,and we'll trying to figure out what's all going on,what's what and who's who.

Guess the best anyone here can do is simply wish you luck.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it got screwed up. I was just talking about how I've taught that material before, and then she said "how much do you charge?". I wasn't selling her anything...I guess she thought I was. So I wasn't going to say "I'll tutor you for free baby" like a beta. I thought well if I actually say a price then she'll initiate first, which she did and I didn't have to beg for her number. Now she'll call me, and I can figure out what to do from there.

Worse case scenario, I'll make money helping a hot chick. Think about personal trainers - you don't think they hit on their clients? I'm sure that they get plenty of puss that way.

You see, I have opportunities with other women. I just don't like them. My standards are so fvcking high that I only talk to girls like this but obviously its a lot harder.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i live

I have opportunity with women...my standards are perfect....

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be careful with this one, if she pays you then you try to hit on her, she can scream "sexual harassment" if she wanted, If she feels you got money and she has a lawyer friend..girls do this **** haha

but other than that, you gotta act fast. Let your attentions be known early as possible imo.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Alright I did it guys. HB 8.5 and totally my type. Went straight up to her at Starbucks.

HOWEVER I would not consider it successful because the reason she asked for my number was work related. I am an expert in something she is studying for and she wants my help. She asked how much I charge and I told her.

She was very interested in my help but said she wasn't sure if she could afford the price. I wasn't going say Id help her for free, but I said I was flexible with college students.

I'm now trying to figure out how to go from it being a professional relationship to being a personal relationship. I wish I could be like the drug dealers who tell girls to pay with their vagina, but I'm not wired that way.
I'm really confused on what your viewpoint is on cold approaching is now...

Not sure about the business proposition but the fact that you just went up to her randomly and started a conversation is great! See, next time maybe you'll probably do better. The only bad experience is no experience.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
My standards are so fvcking high that I only talk to girls like this
How's that pedestalisation working out for you?

Knowing you from the posts you write on here I would say you cannot afford to have high standards.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are jello. They taste good when cooled.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You see, I have opportunities with other women. I just don't like them. My standards are so fvcking high that I only talk to girls like this but obviously its a lot harder.
Until you're willing to practice on girls you deem less attractive, you won't improve. You can be the guy who went through the stage of seeing less attractive girls, got through it and is now dating the girls he wants. Or you can be the guy who was too stuck in his ways to get what he actually wants.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who actually gets what he wants is the guy who realizes what he wanted is not a good as what he gets.

Humbleness takes pain. Apprecitation takes acceptance and love of flaws.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Made up sh!t!

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Until you're willing to practice on girls you deem less attractive, you won't improve. You can be the guy who went through the stage of seeing less attractive girls, got through it and is now dating the girls he wants. Or you can be the guy who was too stuck in his ways to get what he actually wants.
Not necessary but I think less attractive girls can be a good source for hot girls(their friends) if your are into social circles game. btw social game is the best there is if you don't want to put a lot of effort to meet new girls.

But i don't believe in climbing the ladder from average girls to super attractive ones because you are basically limiting yourself because of limiting beliefs that your mind made up! But at the end it depends on your SMV and the value that your capable of providing to the world (making panties wet)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
But i don't believe in climbing the ladder from average girls to super attractive ones because you are basically limiting yourself because of limiting beliefs that your mind made up! But at the end it depends on your SMV and the value that your capable of providing to the world (making panties wet)
You don't get into game coming from a place where you've had limited experiences and expect to mix it with the heavy weights. The guys that the top girls date are in shape and most of them have cool jobs and have done genuinely interesting stuff. No one out there is stepping straight onto the top rungs of the ladder and that's why so many guys fail at this because they think it's a quick transition and it's not.

If you struggle socially and only approach hot girls, you will never get better because you will get shot down again and again. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary but it just doesn't happen.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
You don't get into game coming from a place where you've had limited experiences and expect to mix it with the heavy weights. The guys that the top girls date are in shape and most of them have cool jobs and have done genuinely interesting stuff. No one out there is stepping straight onto the top rungs of the ladder and that's why so many guys fail at this because they think it's a quick transition and it's not.

If you struggle socially and only approach hot girls, you will never get better because you will get shot down again and again. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary but it just doesn't happen.
I 100% agree with you and I know what my problem is.

I guess it's a curse. I'd rather date my right hand than a girl I'm not attracted to.

So the only option is to talk to average to ugly girls?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstood my statements or maybe i didn't make it clear.

Mr Wright said:
The guys that the top girls date are in shape and most of them have cool jobs and have done genuinely interesting stuff.
If your value is low then don't expect to get a girl with high value because that's how the mating world works either you like it or not. that means before your try to get hot girls who are in a good shape your should become a man who's in a good shape as well.

If you struggle socially and only approach hot girls, you will never get better because you will get shot down again and again.
That's true. Because in my previous post I mentioned social game and from my experience if you are an average guy then mastering your social and conversational skills and become socially savvy can do wonders to your game.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me test fvck her skinny ;) .

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:

Skinny guy my advice to you is to befriend the girl and just learn to be around superhot babes then you will see it's not that hard if you don't pedestalize the girl. hang out with guys who are naturals and also humble and you have a winning combination my friend! Mr Wright I hope I have answered your limiting belief question?