Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

size?

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was railing some chick last night and things are going well.. got her up to an orgasm by just fingering the girl for 10min or so. Then I got in, all is well, shes moaning and then I switch it up to doggy style and all the sudden shes screaming in pain!

Thinking that shes screaming in pleasure I just keep plowing. Before I know it she throws me back and runs to the bathroom. I look down and I have blood all over me.

NOW, she wasn't on her period. And no she is not a virgin by any means. But she says to me, "wow i've never had anyone that thick and long."

Now I find this hard to believe.. On a good day I measure just around 7'. I have to admit I'm pretty girthy, but nothing like Lexington Steele or anything.

Should I feel pretty confident about this or did this woman just have vag problems?

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I've sorta had your problem. I don't know where I stand girth wise, I think I'm about average, but I'm pretty long I guess at over 7".

I've only ever had sex with four girls. One of the girls was pretty small inside, and she used to make these horrible wincing expressions with her face as if in terrible pain when I was giving it to her all the way. Certain positions were just a no-go. She didn't get all bloody on me though, which is good, since that woulda been freaky. We had sex maybe half a dozen times, but it was pretty bad for both of us since it was always done cautiously. Stopped seeing her pretty quick.

As for the other girls, no complaints, only compliments.

I guess you'll find out in due time whether this chick is into that kind of pain. More likely though is just that you're physically incompatible. Don't worry, I don't think that'll happen too often.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
On a good day I measure just around 7'. I have to admit I'm pretty girthy, but nothing like Lexington Steele or anything.
7' is pretty damn long - like a world record. 7" is closer to average.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had your problem, if it is a problem at all.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah nice typo. If it's 7 feet either long or around, and you're wondering why it hurt her, that's a pretty big duh.

Otherwise, 7 inches long is bigger than average but nothing the average chick can't handle. 7 inches around is quite big and yeah, you might have compatibility issues with some girls.

However even then, the bleeding seems pretty weird... Maybe she was really dry? Lol maybe you put it in her ass instead by accident?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average is 5-6". 7" is well above average. I wish I was 7" :(

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6" is about average, give or take, and average circumference is around 5".

That said, there is NO reason that a 7" penis with a girth that is moderately above average should cause pain and bleeding for a chick (unless she is a virgin). Hell, I'm sure most of you saw Tommy Lee going balls deep in Pam with nary a problem.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally stick it in the two hole when you were giving it to her doggystyle?

Jlazzen

Reaction score
I am almost 7 and my girl was cheating on me with a black guy, rumor has it he is about 9". I heard that from a girl he used to date.

I think size preference is dependant on the girl

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
What does it matter? He could be 8" even, yet if you're a decent PUA, then you should be sleeping with many women.
Who says he's a PUA? Remember, this isn't a PUA site.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it doesnt really matter IF you have enough self esteem and control of your emotions to not get angry or jealous of your penis size, I am 5 3/4 , I have sex with a couple of women and my penis isnt as big as some peoples but I dont let it bother me that much. But it would be a NICE problem to have if you were over the 6 inch mark as opposed below it.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
it has also happened to me before...

my xgirlfriends bleeds sometimes when we've abstain from sex for a while...

and no,she's not dry...in fact she's enjoying it more...

and no,mine is not that big too...

so i wonder why is that happening..

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She enjoys it more when its bleeding? Wow your girl is hardcore...

Anyway, I think both the OP and gherald should recommend their girls see their OBGYN's, I don't think its normal. I've had problems with hurting the girl in certain positions if you go too deep, but never to the point of bleeding.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
What does it matter? He could be 8" even, yet if you're a decent PUA, then you should be sleeping with many women.
One of my biggest fetishes is hearing women moan. I just love it when I make them scream in pleasure that gets me turned on more than anything.

TanzaniaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I love hearing a woman moan as she rides my 9" woody (well almost nine).....

I also like the look of surprise on the white girls I hooked up with, as if they have never seen one that big before

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
She enjoys it more when its bleeding? Wow your girl is hardcore...

Anyway, I think both the OP and gherald should recommend their girls see their OBGYN's, I don't think its normal. I've had problems with hurting the girl in certain positions if you go too deep, but never to the point of bleeding.
she's not hurt or anything...and no,it not alot of blood if that's what you're thinking....

we just noticed it after we're finished...

she use that to her advantage though...she had sex with another guy and told him that she's still a virgin...wtf?!!

but that was during my AFC days