Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Size does matter?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl recently told me that size does matter. And whoever made that up is a liar. And all this girls ever done is *******s and handjobs, never had sex.

I thought girls didnt care? Ive heard plenty of girls say they dont care, so it must just depend on the girl. I dont see why it should matter, the vagina wall is not that long. As long as the guy is good at it, she should be pleased right?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told by more than one that it doesn't matter in a certain size range. There is definitely something called too small, and for some women there's even too big.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not disillusion yourself, size matters.

That said, there's nothing you can do about it so make the best outta what you got. Just cuz a girl doesn't have D's doesn't mean you won't fvck her right? Thought so.

Rex Man

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
lol, lmao, rofl

Oh sorry, I'm just laughing because you actually believed something a girl said she wanted. Girls don't know what they want. She'd take your c0ck if you put it in front of her.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its true that theres absolutely fvck all you can do about it, but a girl isn't going to be repulsed if its not all that big and decide to not have sex with you

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else says, size does matter. Maybe the chicks won't say it to your face, but trust me, they will tell about it to their girlfriends and laugh about it.

I've heard countless females joke about their former partners, refering to them as 'pencil-d!ck', and something straight out of Sex&the City "I didn't know if he was trying to fvck me or erase me".

But that said, don't worry about it unless you have an unusual small d!ck.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal opinion is that of centaurion's

girls will never admit it but im sure they do like a bit of length and thickness

its jsut like how guys like big breasts, C's or so, but it doesn't matter OVERLY if they dont have it, its just a bonus

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
my personal opinion is that of centaurion's

girls will never admit it but im sure they do like a bit of length and thickness

its jsut like how guys like big breasts, C's or so, but it doesn't matter OVERLY if they dont have it, its just a bonus
Never admit to it? They do admit to it, obviously you have selective hearing :)

Also I get the inclination females worry more about breast size than guys do about penis, you know coz they are out there and all.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will always talk sh1t afterwards if you dump them or make them mad or whatever. It has nothing to do if you completely blew their minds in bed or not. They will still tell their friends you were tiny or had no idea what you were doing. But that just makes girls look stupid because why were they with you all that time it by their accounts they never liked you and the sex was bad?

Size matters because it's psychologically pleasing to them. They like the feeling of fullness of you being inside them. A bigger one makes them feel fuller.

And it's the same as breast size. That matters to guys even if functionally there's no difference. A large c0ck is psychologically pleasing and attractive. But most girls aren't going to laugh or even much care if you're somewhere near average. You might prefer C and D cups but if an otherwise cool hot girl is a B cup you're not going to let that ruin everything, are you?

As an aside, you ever noticed that well endowed women go out of their way to talk about their chests like all the time? They'll always do or say something to draw more attention to them. Of course, i go out of my way not to fulfill their ego/attention seeking.

Edit: oops lordson already mentioned breasts

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's bulls.hit! The reason I say that is because most women go oohhh I want a man with a 12in ****. But when they get it it hurts or they don't know how to treat it. Women tell the truth you all want a man with an average size penis that can get you off.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
This girl recently told me that size does matter. And whoever made that up is a liar. And all this girls ever done is *******s and handjobs, never had sex.

I thought girls didnt care? Ive heard plenty of girls say they dont care, so it must just depend on the girl. I dont see why it should matter, the vagina wall is not that long. As long as the guy is good at it, she should be pleased right?
Dude...it obviously matter to YOU.

Sjakapai

Don Juan
Reaction score
if they say that you have a small c0ck.. then comment her boobs.. you know girls are very emo at that part..

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sjakapai said:
if they say that you have a small c0ck.. then comment her boobs.. you know girls are very emo at that part..

Is 5.5 the averane, i heard that is once. She has small boobs, she says she lost 30 lbs and jokes that she lost it all in her chest, which boggles my mind, i had to fight the urge to say, r u freakin retarted stoip working out! She would look great with 30 lbs on her shes so thin. Ive seen pics of last yr on myspace, and she had a decent rack. Now its like gone. Veyr very sad, she better not complain bout my dinglaing.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
Size is nothing that staying power can't compensate for.
bingo...

(but both aint a bad thing, unless you go for too long and it starts to hurt em. then you need lube)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:

It does matter!. That is somthing we have to understand but WE SHOULDN"T DWELL on it. LISTEN the girls most sensitave and responsive parts are right up front.

CLi Tor IS is right there under the HOOD. Kiss it, Pet it, Lick it, Suck it, and Grind the $hit out of it with your pelvic bone.

G-Spot ribbed fleshy area on the top wall. You can feel it with your fingure, it is ribbed like the top of your mouth after eathing captian crunch..(why does that happen anyway). While your there feeling it go ahead and apply preassure. Than do a "Come Here Motion" with that fingure. Preassure is good here!!! If you keep that up you will feel her contract very hard. It will happen over and over agian. It will contract very hard and she may not know how to take it, 'cause it is diffrent than a normal OG.

Now after You have made her C u m like that HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK SIZE MATTERS?!!!

ZERO OUT!

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna say SIZE MATTERS for all them tall mother****ers that say HEIGHT MATTERS, being that i'm short, but packed.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash said:
Im gonna say SIZE MATTERS for all them tall mother****ers that say HEIGHT MATTERS, being that i'm short, but packed.
Butt Packed?!!! Just Playing.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Size does matter but so does technique, If you have both your laughing. But my advice whether you have size or not is use a position in which you can stroker her ****oris and also doggystyle is the best position as your **** rubs directly on her G spot, also rotate your hips while ****ing. Even if you have a small **** if you use these techniques then you will have her wanting more.