Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Six, Seven and Eight

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm in this play with three women. One is maybe an 8 but thinks she's a 10, one is about a 7 and probably thinks she's a 5, and one is about a 6 and most likely doesn't care.

The 6 is the coolest, but married. The 7 is the timid, fragile type, but seems unattached. And the 8 is the prissy type who sleeps around a lot, wears the latest fashions and has a gay best friend. And she has incredible legs.

I would like to nail the 7 and the 8, but there's this guy in the play who apparently has a lot more game than me. He's always talking, saying the right things to get others laughing, yet he's always getting the girls off to the side and chatting with them. He doesn't waste time with the 6, though.

I know, I can't really blame the guy, especially since I think he's cool too. But I wish I could figure out what he's doing, so I can do it too. He's already banged the 8, then (as the story goes) she dumped him for getting too clingy. She moved on and banged another guy I know. But now she's back to banging this guy. Meanwhile, he's spending a lot of time talking with the 7, and she seems to really like him.

I think I had a shot with the 7 and the 8. Then he came along. Once again, let me be clear that I don't fault any man for having more game than me. Still, it sucks. I can't seem to do anything to draw these two broads away from him. He's got tons of energy and humor, seems to say all the right things, and if I try to match him, I feel like it's going to be transparent. I'm upbeat, but he's almost manic sometimes. If I acted like him, I'd just get weird stares.

So I've been flirting with the 6. I genuinely do like her personality, and she seems not to object when I make sexual comments. I try to always keep it light and humorous with her. At the same time I'm careful not to seem too needy. I don't get the impression that it would impress her.

You're probably thinking I'm settling. Yup. The 7 and the 8 are friendly to me and each other, but it looks like they're both interested in the same guy, and it's not me. Although I did try some kino with both of them and they didn't seem to object. But the only one who seems to be attracted to me at all is the 6.

Just so we're clear, 5 is the cutoff point for me. Below that, I would have to be in some kind of altered state to have sex with her, or have a gun to my head. So the 6 is doable. And I'll be blunt: I really need some action.

You fellas got any advice?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fall in love with the 6. That's my advice. You've built the case here for dating/doing the 6. It's obvious that's what you want to do. So do it. Be nice to her when you decide to let her go.

Also, once you start with the 6, don't be surprised if you start getting attention from one of the others. Don't be a complete dyckbag to the 6 if this happens. Good luck.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't treat people like sh1t. I believe you can be cool to people and get respect at the same time.

The 7 has a little roll of fat above her beltline. I think she must have recently dropped a bunch of weight. So now she's maybe a 6, who's probably a 5 with her clothes off.