Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

situation about this girl

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I have been talking to this girl for a long while. We were 'together'. But because of our schedules we can't see each other very often.

2 nights ago there was a party. She couldn't go cause she was busy and kept texting me with how much she loved me and how much she wishes she was with me. Then apparently I kinda disappeared and didn't respond to them that well cause I was really busy (cops came and i had to run all night). so the next day my phone breaks but I contact her today and she tells me that she's been "doubting herself and unsure of what she's doing." and she also tells me that "warm fuzzy feeling" won't come back. I feel bad because I think some of this is my fault, but I want to raise her interest level back up to where it was again. I feel she is being rather selfish though and it's always about what she wants and what she needs, not me. I know it's better to stay away from this type for an LTR. But I kept giving her chances and deceiving myself into not thinking that, but now I think that's the truth.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't you spinning more plates?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself what you want out of a relationship.

Do you want a person thats selfish where everything is all about them.

A person who acts hot for you when you act distant.

Or...

Do you want a girl that is upfront with you about her feelings and doesn't play games with your mind and returns your love and interest with her own?

You see it doesn't matter how hot the girl is if her soul is rotten.

She'll drag you down.

Find someone good for you that you feel would enrich your life.

Not a games player.