Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sitrep KC Field report

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I was asked not too long ago to provide a field report as to my status since ex BPD so here goes:

Turned a friend into more (slept with)then watched as said plate wanted more....spun that plate down to friendzone. Although she wanted more I LJBF'd her. Not looking to be exclusive. Her pushing = my pullback. She knew that at the go, then tried to capture frame from me. No dice. So we'll see where that goes.

Plate 2, currently sleeping with, like it. She's got huge Interest level 90or better, I have about 60% so that's good. It's a nice place to be.

Plate 3 Former AFC woman(slept with) that still acts AFC, I refer to her as the LIL cookie girl. She has watched my place while I was flying a trip over Christmas and left me a gift package on my return. The other day she had set up a full body deep tissue massage for me at her expense. Yes her IL is over 95% I'm about 50 on that one.

Plate 4 New girl. Now we had great rapport at a coffee date, and we have connected, still to be seen. She is very slow to come up to full speed. Granted she has lots to offer. She is a Single mom of an adopted child. I'm not opposed to this, and she is full disclosure and seems to make the adjustment to date's fast, but not at the expense of her child which I like. So far the frontrunner. IL seems matched, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Plate 5 (former intimacy establsished, I LJBF'd her) FLAKED on a date idea last night to bonfire/ roast smores at my Villa....she's dropped UFN. No room for flaking. Possibility exists that she holds grudge over LJBF on my terms. Either way flake = drop

That's it Soldiers. Always drop the IL that you THINK they have in you 20% and you are in the ballpark.

KC continuing the Quest as the PRIZE

Ohh yeah, Ex BPD is about to be served Restraint Order....Some people just do not learn. On occasion it is necessary to teach them the lesson they need.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Alright I was asked not too long ago to provide a field report as to my status since ex BPD so here goes:

Turned a friend into more (slept with)then watched as said plate wanted more....spun that plate down to friendzone. Although she wanted more I LJBF'd her. Not looking to be exclusive. Her pushing = my pullback. She knew that at the go, then tried to capture frame from me. No dice. So we'll see where that goes.

Plate 2, currently sleeping with, like it. She's got huge Interest level 90or better, I have about 60% so that's good. It's a nice place to be.

Plate 3 Former AFC woman(slept with) that still acts AFC, I refer to her as the LIL cookie girl. She has watched my place while I was flying a trip over Christmas and left me a gift package on my return. The other day she had set up a full body deep tissue massage for me at her expense. Yes her IL is over 95% I'm about 50 on that one.

Plate 4 New girl. Now we had great rapport at a coffee date, and we have connected, still to be seen. She is very slow to come up to full speed. Granted she has lots to offer. She is a Single mom of an adopted child. I'm not opposed to this, and she is full disclosure and seems to make the adjustment to date's fast, but not at the expense of her child which I like. So far the frontrunner. IL seems matched, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Plate 5 (former intimacy establsished, I LJBF'd her) FLAKED on a date idea last night to bonfire/ roast smores at my Villa....she's dropped UFN. No room for flaking. Possibility exists that she holds grudge over LJBF on my terms. Either way flake = drop

That's it Soldiers. Always drop the IL that you THINK they have in you 20% and you are in the ballpark.

KC continuing the Quest as the PRIZE

Ohh yeah, Ex BPD is about to be served Restraint Order....Some people just do not learn. On occasion it is necessary to teach them the lesson they need.
Man, you are a freakin inspiration. I remember when you were chasing that BPD girl and trying your darndest to convince and persuade her to treat you better and give more of herself to your relationship .... that was not so long ago was it, KC !!!
You are not making small steps, you are taking HUGE forward leaps.
Great post , carry on.

Last edited:

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Jophil,
I'd say I'm getting by ok. There's always room to improve and better myself. Life is much better that it was 6 months ago and it's great to have options.
KC

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. What ever happened with the female doctor that showed some IL and you number closed with while the assistant was hanging around?

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo, I never heard back from her. Guess she was either just a serial flirt, or her dad didn't get her a 10 speed on her 10th birthday, or she just didn't want the Dr./ patient issue. Non issue, I moved right on.
KC

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend update, spent part of it in another city with Plate 1. Now she and I painted friday and saturday, I owed her a payback for a BIG favor she did earlier last month. THE plus of being out of town with her and friends is it drove the local plates IL higher....I got the WHERE IS HE, who is HE with....lines from them. On return sunday spun plate 4 up for a early dinner/walk in the park. Left her wanting more i.e. cut to my patented 85 minute rule. The 85 minutes is how much time you give on any new date. You don't tell her, you just absolutely find somewhere else you need to be, and at 85 you head out.
Made plans for a date with Plate 2 for tuesday. Her IL is high, definitely good chemistry, flirty, fun, open.
OK observation on date last night. Plate 4 is an attractive 37 YO woman, I could have complimented her on how she looked, I didn't though. I'm sure most AFC's have done that to her. What I found had her pupils dilating and made her near blush was when I complimented something that I noticed about her character. I told her that I was impressed by something she said the other evening in conversation. SO lesson re-learned. You find something about the core of a person. NOTICE IT, and make a quick but confident compliment about it. YOU GAIN HUGE POINTS for that. I guess in the dating game I had forgotten about that. Any AFC can tell a woman that she looks nice, her eyes are beautiful....yadda yadda yadda. No if you really want to be the man, drop 1 precision guided munition and stop right there. Thats all it takes.

Keeping at it.

KC