Sister with Friends

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the general consensus of your sister getting with your friends? While there are a few underlying reasons for it, my sister actively pursues my friends. Ususally under the guise of looking for a long term bf but it never lasts for whatever reason. I have told to just stay away so she doesnt damage my friendships. What is the word on this one fellas?

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--
-
-

Guys with your sister will generate really weird feelings in you. We are all conditioned to protect our sisters, for good or ill. If your friend is a really great guy, and it all works out, then BINGO, you can have a cool brother-in-law.

But, how often does "it all work out"?

Then, when it crashes, who's "side" are you gonna take? You can lose a friend this way. Or not.

I had a buddy from high school who was really promiscuous in college. He had the hots for one of the sisters of a mutual good friend of ours. The guy, our mutual friend, straight up TOLD our "player" friend to leave the sister alone. I'm pretty sure he did (though we likely will never know.) Hard feelings and broken friendships can come from this kinda stuff.

I guess you just have to weigh out how pissed the friend will be when his deal with your sis crashes.

(And, given the odds, it most likely will.)

You then pay your money and make your choice.

The INVERSE of this, however (girlfriends of your SISTER dating YOU) is a GOLD MINE. For some reason, a different mindset is involved. I've enjoyed this kinda thing a LOT, and no one seems to get hurt. But it's fun.

Wonder why it's so different?

-
-
-

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I think your sister and the friend should get your OK first. It's only right that your sister makes sure your OK with her dating the friend and for the friend to make sure you're ok with it too before they proceed. Of course they probably won't do this, but I think you're in the right to not like it.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened several times to myself and my other two brothers. It is a pattern with her. She whigged out when I told her to stop when she started inquiring about my one friend the other day. Her act is tired. I told her as such. My friends arent stupid, they know a doctor hunter when they see one. The take her for what she is worth and it certainly isnt an LTR. I am sick of being busted on because so and so got with my sister.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hooked up with my friends sister once.

All I can remember is him asking me how her tongue tastes. Pretty uncomfortable. Oh, that and this is the only chick I have ever dated that was certifiably insane.