Sister in the picture

prodigy78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I have dated a chick for a few months but we are hardcore friendzone now to the point I'm no longer interested in her. Se is dating another guy so have fun with it. This is more than a year ago. While I was dating her I've met her one year younger sister. At first I liked her so sometimes when I was bored we hang out, watching movies. Last month we've gone out to have drinks, go to the movies and so on. Not often but once in 2 weeks, we contacted each other between our "dates" quite often. Now, we seem to be more of a match than me and her sister where but of course she knows I had sex with her sister. She actually told me once: "Why did you have sex with my sister?". She told me again last night and I told her it was something that happend and it wasn't a big deal to me. How the hell do I get passed this barrier? Though I can and have sex with other girls(she knows this also) I actually am starting to like her as a GF potential.

What the hell do I do with this situation? Tell her straight I think we should date and having sex shouldn't be a big deal, in a more smooth way. Or walk away and let her come to me?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I have dated a chick for a few months but we are hardcore friendzone now to the point I'm no longer interested in her. Se is dating another guy so have fun with it. This is more than a year ago. While I was dating her I've met her one year younger sister. At first I liked her so sometimes when I was bored we hang out, watching movies. Last month we've gone out to have drinks, go to the movies and so on. Not often but once in 2 weeks, we contacted each other between our "dates" quite often. Now, we seem to be more of a match than me and her sister where but of course she knows I had sex with her sister. She actually told me once: "Why did you have sex with my sister?". She told me again last night and I told her it was something that happend and it wasn't a big deal to me. How the hell do I get passed this barrier? Though I can and have sex with other girls(she knows this also) I actually am starting to like her as a GF potential.

What the hell do I do with this situation? Tell her straight I think we should date and having sex shouldn't be a big deal, in a more smooth way. Or walk away and let her come to me?
You haven't had sex and you are thinking of her as a gf? Um....no....Stop worrying about what she says and try to f uck her. Escalate and ignore her when she mentions her sister. Sounds like she will friendzone you soon if you dont try.