Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sir_Chancealot's Definitive Neg-Hit Post

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump this B1tch !

------------------
they have pushed me into this.

now i am not gonna stop.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a good idea of how I stack up in the looks department. I don't do badly with chicks but I always think of myself as being about a 6, how do I find out what others think?

Syphex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by learningtopimp:
I'm trying to get a good idea of how I stack up in the looks department. I don't do badly with chicks but I always think of myself as being about a 6, how do I find out what others think?
www.hotornot.com

Not 100% accurate, but it'll give you a vague idea of how attractive you are to others.

------------------
The Lean Mean DJ Machine

MSN/E-mail: syphrulez@hotmail.com

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

and that reminds me to post a pic on hot or not too

{{needs a digital camera}}

LMJamie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumb.

Great post chance.

Got a question though, can neg-hits be done by email, texts, IM etc? I would think it's a bid risky because you don't really know what mood she's in and whether she knows you're joking. I once did it a few times in a text message convo and she took it offensively. Guess it's hard to get across your tone of voice by text, although it's worked to my advantage a few times :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl that was really stuck up in my class would wear this jackass shirt. one friday i come up to her and say "hmm, it seems you wear this shirt every friday" oh my god was it hilarious! she ran to her friends sayign what a jerk i am, and then kept trying to get me back but with no luck ;)

bump this. but dont overuse

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a MUST READ!

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice

Very nice and thorough article.

Id lika to point out my view of so called neg-hits. Using NH you are actually making fun of her. If she doesnt realize it - got offended or doesnt respond....she is the one with no sense of humour and really stuck up one. So I use neg hits to TEST them. Yeah thats right. The best girls I know will respond and start to make fun of you or simply smile.

Two HB8 in black dresses..."Hey how was the funeral? Dont be sad, you can buy a new hamster."

HB9.9....."Hi.....nothing....Hey If someone say hi to you it doesnt necessary mean he wants to sleep with you"

I use NH when they respond badly to normal introduction.Or if they start making fun of me first or I can see their b1tch shield mile away.

Sincerely....I dont go for HB with real b1tch shields.....effort doesnt match the prize....they are not the ones Id like to spend my time with or even sleep with (selfish insecure bratty creatures).

Enchant

Reaction score
Here's one I like to use when I have a girlfriend. Alot of times they will ask me "do you think I'm special?" or some variation of this. I will reply with you know I think your very special (pause) but then I found out it means more than being slow.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. It tends work wonders especially if used by experience men.

Inexperience men tend to INSULT women and confuse that with Neg-Hit them.