Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sir_Chancealot's Definitive Neg-Hit Post

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Sir_Chancealot.

What is the difference between sarcasm and a neg-hit? I think sarcasm is bad, but is related to a neg-hit. (I have a sarcastic sense of humor, and I’m trying to change that.) If you study Family Relations, they all say to avoid the use of sarcasm. It only hurts relationships long term. How can you make sure that your neg-hit is not just another sarcastic remark that nobody appreciates. What do you do if the girl really is offended at the neg-hit?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I think most of us are tired of the Wyldfire-Giovanni bickering.)

[This message has been edited by sosuave.com (edited 04-02-2002).]

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant, Chance. Simply brilliant.

I really like your description of what goes through women's heads when you deliver a perfect neg-hit. I noticed that too. First shock, then exasperation, then respect/desire for me. Ah ha ha ha!

Also, I'd like to point out I noticed a lot of newbies seem to have trouble finding opportunities to use neg hits, but I've noticed if you're observant, every conversation with any woman offers TONS of opportunities for neg hits. Especially the really hot, younger girls who don't have the mental capacity to see it coming. Just listen to what she says and observe her and you'll see tons of flaws in even the hottest woman--which becomes fodder for your neg-hits.

Jake

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outstanding Sir_Chancealot! Neg-hits have always been one of my weaknesses, I needed this post. Thank you!

------------------
-Sergio
AIM:Thrawn1212
E-Mail:Thrawn1212@aol.com

"If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again"

"No not try, DO. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
(I think most of us are tired of the Wyldfire-Giovanni bickering.)

[This message has been edited by sosuave.com (edited 04-02-2002).]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are we sure these 2 aren't married or related in some way?

I bow to you, Sir_Chancealot for such a an excellent coverage. Jousting tips for the 21st century.

------------------
"Step aside everyone! Sensitive love letters are my specialty. 'Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you.'" - Homer J. Simpson

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KCFlyer:
Good post Sir_Chancealot.

What is the difference between sarcasm and a neg-hit? I think sarcasm is bad, but is related to a neg-hit. (I have a sarcastic sense of humor, and I’m trying to change that.) If you study Family Relations, they all say to avoid the use of sarcasm. It only hurts relationships long term. How can you make sure that your neg-hit is not just another sarcastic remark that nobody appreciates. What do you do if the girl really is offended at the neg-hit?
I too can be VERY sarcastic (just ask the old timers around here); however, you have to learn to temper the sarcasm with humor. You can deliver the sarcasm, just do it with a smile and a laugh, and try not to be TOO sharp in your delivery.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not tired of the bickering about Wyldfire.

Hell I belong to about 5 other forums that aren't affiliated to SoSuave, and I figure if I keep *****ing about Wyldfire on here I can get banned from every other forum too!!!

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Nice post. It's definitely what I needed at this point in my DJ career.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another incredible post Chance! Just what I needed. And, definitely what newbies need. Way to go!

This was a well thought-out, eloquent post. You gave great information, explanations, and examples. This post could help anyone, including raw beginners, become great at neg-hits. Keep it up.

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post old chap!

Thanks!

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is this post doing on page 4. Bump

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... I personally enjoy their bickering...

Anway, beautiful post Sir.

WHOYODADDY0069

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved your post!!!! Definately helps break the ice with them snobby bitc*es. I tried a few and i must admit they really work. Thanks man... You just helped me improve my DJ Skills.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, can't forget about this stuff

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"I never hit a woman with her clothes on!"

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle