Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sins of the Alpha Male (Hypocrisy & Stagnation)

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His praise is sung in many songs, his legends are told on the movie screens, romance novels, magazine interviews and myriads of platforms. Young men, who are both well-meaning and up to no good aspire to be him; but who is he really? Is he fact, fiction or a living myth? Is he the male metaphorical equivalence of the female’s fantasy princess?
Those who are fortunate enough to realize the myth become cursed with the expectation to become him. Then there are those cursed with the ignorance of not knowing him. For they become the scorn of the Alpha and those who pretend or aspire to be him.
Is the Alpha male the complete model of the man we should all aspire to be? In my opinion the Alpha male is the missing link to the complete man. What is this Alpha Male I speak of you might ask? What do I know that you don’t already know you ask? I will reduce the Alpha male to simply the man who has the power to get what he wants. For those of us in the Sosuave forum it is safe to say he’s the one who has bedded a large quantity of beautiful women, has money and is silently envied for it while being public admired for it. The Alpha man’s basics are stripped down to this. Everything else is the variety that comes with it, including looking the part.
The sin of the Alpha male is that when he looks at himself in the mirror he sees the complete man. Unknown to him he’s the missing link between everyone else. The irony is that he scorns those unlike him while expecting them to be like him. Some might say I am judging the Alpha male based on some sort of moral or religious vantage point. Perhaps it is true but I have something for both parties alike. Take a trip with me to me to suburban America and Corporate America. Let the suburban represent the family moral value and some. Let the corporate represent the other belief systems.
It was a cold Christmas by the standard of those of us living in the West coast. My friend and I stopped by to spend Christmas with his co-worker Mike’s family. Mike had 3 lovely children, a dog and a beautiful wife. They all made us feel welcome and they seemed to have a genuine love for each other. In a few minutes we had bowed our heads to share grace before indulging in the pleasant home cooking. The aesthetics of Mike home represented a man who was accomplished and respected with interests that extends beyond his job and family. Mike was built like an NFL player (not the fat kind), had a great sense of humor and which had rubbed off on the rest of his family. Not being as accomplished as Mike in certain aspects. I was really impressed. By the Sosuave standard he would be what is considered the Alpha male. What I was about to discover is the trappings of the Alpha male, hypocrisy.
I would later find out almost a month later of Mike’s sexcapades with co-workers and strippers. For now Mike still has his world intact. However, the question that filled my mind is why this archetype of the Alpha male would contrive to destroy his almost perfect kingdom which such a reckless behavior?
The second tale is of a figurative young man who ascends in the corporate world. To paint a better picture for you think of Leonardo DiCaprio’s character in the Wolf of Wall Street and his escapades. Fine, perhaps our figurative young man didn’t do drugs. Yet he helps to institute policies and practices that wreak havoc in other countries or communities within his country. His friends, family, fellow shareholders and aspiring young men view him as the Alpha male everyone should strive to be like.
Despite what we have learned about our two Alpha characters above they are viewed as the aspiration we should aspire to. Why isn’t there more emphasis to transcend the alpha stage in order to become the complete man? If being Alpha is the pinnacle of what it is to be a man, why do so called Alphas hate what their own representation embodied by others? What is this complete man I speak of you might ask? Well, he is the one who rises to achieve power while being able to act in ways that are universally accepted as fair and just by refraining from exercising that power. If I were to write my version of the Don Juan which we aspire to be he would be the complete man. Do you have it takes to be the complete man? Do you even aspire to become more or is it easier to live in your mythical Alpha hypocrisy?