Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Women In Their 40s and 50s who have a child or two

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
1# Are the 40s really SINGLE SINGLE?
or are Majority/Few of them riding the carousel behind scenes or just literally means no s3x?..

2# Are the 40s really SINGLE SINGLE?
or are Majority/Few of them riding the carousel behind scenes or just literally means no s3x?..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms generally ride the c0ck carousel because they don't want to expose their kid to random men. However, many of them are single because they CHOSE to kick the dad out of theirs and their kid's life which IMO is not only disrespectful to the child & father, but completely irresponsible. Many of them stay single until their kid is a teenager or adult and then they're too ugly to attract quality men. They usually retain their self-righteous attitude and demand that the man they end up with is of the utmost quality. They put themselves on the path to die lonely and miserable.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean

2# Are the 50s really SINGLE SINGLE?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep one or two in my back pocket for lazy weeks or a night cap when I am too busy for a higher-maintenance girl. Just like all women, they have a use. Long term, nothing of value comes from messing with a chick that has sex trophies.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 and a kid -> probably getting sex from a guy in his early to mid 20s.

50 and a kid -> usually the kid is over 18. She becomes sexually reserved until the richest guy comes along to take her away on his horse.

Now the question is, both being attractive for their age, which is worse: (a) Young single mother (b) Older woman no kids.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the question is, both being attractive for their age, which is worse: (a) Young single mother (b) Older woman no kids.
In a longer term relationship, an older woman no kids would probably be the better fit for me. I would only date this older woman if she were younger than me (40 right now).

If I had to compare a 27 year old single mom to a 37 year old childless woman for a longer term relationship, the 37 year old is the better fit for me. We're both childless and that would make a big difference. Our lifestyles would be more compatible.

Short term sex with a 27 year old single mom could be fun if it were easy enough to get. The last part of that sentence is rarely true. Single moms can often be a pain in interactions. Coordinating schedules around their children is never fun in any type of interaction.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1# Are the 40s really SINGLE SINGLE?
If the chick is in her 40’s, attractive and “single”.... there are a plethora of orbiters to feed her attention.... she is also probably getting sex whenever she wants. At these ages females will try to appear single in the hopes of attracting a sucker with a copious amount of resources. She will then sell him a line of bs.... become hyper sexual.... the sucker will think he found a unicorn but if he weathers the storm long enough he will start catching inconsistencies in her story.... also the orbiters will begin to appear and the veil of lust will soon lift... and he will figure out she’s nothing special at all.

I have no experience with 50 year old singles?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the chick is in her 40’s, attractive and “single”.... there are a plethora of orbiters to feed her attention.... she is also probably getting sex whenever she wants. At these ages females will try to appear single in the hopes of attracting a sucker with a copious amount of resources. She will then sell him a line of bs.... become hyper sexual.... the sucker will think he found a unicorn but if he weathers the storm long enough he will start catching inconsistencies in her story.... also the orbiters will begin to appear and the veil of lust will soon lift... and he will figure out she’s nothing special at all.
Seems similar to women in their 30s. I've seen what you've described with women in their 30s.