Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single girl who still has his ex in FB relationship status and posts pics with him: red flag?

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

What do you think if there's a single girl you're interested in but who still has his ex in FB relationship status and has posted a few pics with/of him? We've went out on dates a couple of times and she said it's because she's tired of men approaching her online so she uses the status and pics as a shield against them. I just think something's not right with this reason. As I'm the kinda guy who doesn't wanna have anything to do with a girl who still has unfinished business with her ex, I'm feeling wary about pursuing further. What says you? A red flag? They broke up 3 months ago FYI. Oh and the guy is using their pic together as his messenger pic.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you hitting it? Who cares what she is doing if she is not in a committed relationship with you. If she is showing interest and you are having sex then go with it but don't get invested emotionally.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, you should always trust your gut. However, she's not your girl and your not her man... no one is committed to anyone. Just enjoy dating and see where it goes. If it progresses down the line then keep your eye on her.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you hitting it? Who cares what she is doing if she is not in a committed relationship with you. If she is showing interest and you are having sex then go with it but don't get invested emotionally.
well no, but she likes me so that's a start.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well no, but she likes me so that's a start.
She could be using you for validation and stringing you along. Make your intent known. Make a move. If she rejects it you might try again...if you get no where move along...don't waste your time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overthinking this, and you are on a path to failure.. Why do you care if she might be seeing someone else, so the fvck what, you're not in a relationship. Just keep making dates and sleeping with her... OH BTW, you should NOT be just doing this with her... your problem is that you are focused on one girl. STOP THAT SH1T. Men should not worry about relationships, that's what chicks do. If you act like a chick, women will not be attracted to you because you are not acting like a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overthinking this, and you are on a path to failure.. Why do you care if she might be seeing someone else, so the fvck what, you're not in a relationship. Just keep making dates and sleeping with her... OH BTW, you should NOT be just doing this with her... your problem is that you are focused on one girl. STOP THAT SH1T. Men should not worry about relationships, that's what chicks do. If you act like a chick, women will not be attracted to you because you are not acting like a man.
Well damm