Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Again - it's rough out there!

Reaction score
Welcome to the hor matrix! Never spend more than $4.95 on a first date..the cost of a happy meal!! If she is not happy after this then it is beyond your control!!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Last Man Standing said:
Never spend more than $4.95 on a first date..the cost of a happy meal!!
It would take a miracle for me to even spend any amount on a first date...unless we're talking alcohol, where she pays for the first round and I pay for the second round; or in terms of food, in which I'll pay my part and she pays her half. Once I'm nailing her, then I don't mind paying sometimes. But if I pay sometimes, that also means she must pay sometimes too. It all must even out, or get close to it. B*tches don't get a free ride/pedestalized here.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did know to keep quiet during plays at least.
HOLY FVCK! SHE'S A KEEPER!!

Ha, no really, everything you're saying about this girl pegs her as absolutely adorable.

mrRuckus said:
Her main reason for liking the team because of troy polamalu's hair.
The best rugby players are pacific islanders. Rugby fans here find it hilarious to no end that the best defensive player in the entire sport of AMERICAN grid iron is, surprise, a Samoan.

Troy's been hair tackled before. It's legal. :( What a shame if he has to cut it.

Steelers fan here. I slept on a couch through most of the Superbowl they won, though (Rough weekend).