Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simply asking a girl to dance

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone go up to a girl at a club when she's not on the dance floor and simply ask her "hey u wanna dance?" If you're on the dance floor, it's probably better to just go up to a girl and start dancing and you can pretty much deal whether she wants to grind with you or not. However, if you're away from the dance floor...then you gotta rely on club game or you can just ask a girl to dance and see what happens.

I used that a few weeks ago, and I thought the results were not bad. I'm terrible at picking up girls simply by trying to start up a conversation. So I figure...why not do something, and ask a girl to dance. Then...when you're dancing, you can establish rapport and go from there.

By asking a girl to dance, instead of just starting a conversation, I believe it does 2 things:

1) Gives you somewhat of an idea of her interest. If she wants to dance with you, presumably she finds you attractive, or thinks you seem like a cool guy etc. Of course there are exceptions to this, but you can get some idea of where she is at just by simply asking her that one question. And on the flip side, if she doesn't want to dance then 99% of the time she probably doesn't find you interested or has a boyfriend or whatever.

2) Saves you a lot of time. If you go up to a girl trying to pick her up using conversation...you might be wasting a lot of time and effort if she isn't interested. Granted, there are benefits to starting up a convo and detecting interest that way, but by asking her to dance you save a lot of time. You could be in a convo with a girl for 10 minutes...then suddenly find out she has a boyfriend, or she doesn't like you. You've just wasted 10 minutes when you could've been approaching other girls. And if she has a boyfriend and still dances with you, I would much rather be doing that and having fun (not to mention the social proof u get by dancing with a girl u find attractive) then wasting time with a BS convo and getting absolutely nothing out of it.

This idea relies heavily on looks, but aren't clubs based heavily on appearance anyways?

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off you gotta move away from the "hip-hop" club and learn an actual dance. Once you're good you can come back and be someone they know that can dance. I find that Salsa is as close to club dancing yeah has form and structure. Also there are TONS of Salsa clubs so it's not hard to get into.

I've had girls pull me to the side as I'm walking, come up to me to start conversation when I'm just standing there by myself, and given me numbers when I don't even show the slightest of interested. You know why? Cause I'm probably the best dancer on the floor. So until you learn how to really move then you can have the utmost confidence on the floor.

If you're not willing to put in the time and invest in yourself, and you don't want to get burn like so many other afc is to filter out ones you can and can't dance with. Unlike many other guys here who thinks it's just a numbers game, I say it's wrong. You can minimize the rejections by filtering out those who wants be with you or not. Again you have to have something they want, whether it's looks, money, or socially, they want something from you and you have to have it. The best way is too look at them and once they look at you give her a simple smile and if she smiles back, then you're good. I've done this many times and even though it's not 100% (nothing ever is) you still have a good batting average.