Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

simple question - to text or not?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
met a girl today who knows me by professional reputation. i had never met her before but had smiled and waved from far away every time i was at her office. today i asked for her number with the 15 seconds that i had to talk to her. asked her her name and number and that was it, she gave it to me.

i called her tonight and she said she was getting in the shower, and asked if she could call me back, i said that's fine.

she gets out of the shower, texts me "what's up". i didn't answer, and then she said "do u text?"

what would you do?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally prefer calling! so my answer probaly be "no, I rather call and talk" or don't reply to the text and just call her another time.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple hours later she called and i didn't answer. i plan to call tomorrow

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont believe in that crap when people say dont text. texting never ruined my chances with girls. if they like you they dont care. as long as you dont "chat" over text. just say hey, how are you... listen im going <some place> on <some day> id like for you to come." or somethin like that. a quick set up over texting is harmful. too many guys talk bad things about texting. i actually like texting because i hate talking on the phone, especially to dumb hoes. unless they are my gf.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
proves my point I made exactly in another thread, girls WANT to text these days and don't really enjoy calls all that much, at least in my experience

text away if you want and forget what others on this forum say, do what you feel is right ;)

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to text if I just meet a girl...I'll call when we are dating.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Runner is right, way too much overanalyzing.

If you have solid game, you could get her into you no matter why method. And judging by this question, m assuming your game isn't too tight, so it doesn't really matter what you say.

But I do wish you the best of luck mate.