Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple explanation of why i get hot chicks

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5’10- 5’11. I weigh 140 lbs. and that’s being generous. I have glasses, acne, the works. Yet every girl I want, ends up falling in love with me, and I’m talking about 9’s on up to my current girlfriend who is a genuine 10. WHY? I dunno, but here’s what I do.

Get her attention and don’t fukk it up too bad in the beginning. I’ve said many stupid things and had a many awkward moments with strangers, but really and truly, it never mattered. I’ve talked about wrestling, working out, shopping, everything. Don’t worry about what you say just be sure to

Ignore her. You can be charming, weird, or even dull, but when you let her know that she doesn’t have your full attention, it becomes her sole mission to get your full attention and make sure you are just another pathetic *****-chaser, when you keep on blowing her off, her head will spin, and finally when she has your attention you seal the deal and

Make fun of her. Let their be no confusion, you are not “teasing” her, that’s for chicks to do and they are usually turned off by happy-go-lucky trying to be sexy “teasing.” Make fun of the *****, no matter how hot she thinks she is. You learn to balance how much of this you can get away with without her resenting you. When I am not exactly sure I make sure I’m on the side of making fun of her too much, rather than too little. You make fun of her too much and break her down, you can be the one to pick her up. If you don’t make fun of her enough she’ll find some1 else too. I think this works because girls are a lot more self-conscious and when you make fun of them they want you to forgive them for what they’re lacking or overlook it, and so their focus is making themselves look better for you, rather than looking for faults in you.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, this is interesting. I think this would actually work...........when I think back to all the girls who wanted attention and didn't get it, they became even more determined to find a way to get it. Once they satisfied they're hunger they moved on. I guess what your saying is to keep the tension high by not giving them what they want and they'll pursue you more?

Basically do what most other guys in her presence don't do.....not kiss her ass and bust on her to show her you aren't phazed by her. Something like that?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this works to an extent. Check posts on neg-hits and push/pull stuff. Although I think this post kind of displays a common misconception about neg hits. Unless they are employed sparingly, lightly and delivered with humor they can easily backfire.

Blatantly making fun of a girl and ignoring her is a great way to get really insecure girls. The degree to which you can actually make fun of a girl is going to vary greatly between them so saying that this type of stuff will work on every girl is really pushing it. If you choose to go this route proceed with great caution. It is easier to come off as a pompous a-hole than to actually get a girl interested.

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere speaks the truth.
I remember a time when i had a girl totally into me, & i made fun of her for liking Bon Jovi.. & that litterally killed any interest she had in me!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What hardass is saying is very true is most circumstances with hot girls, but not all.

Say for example you met a girl that was really hot, yet a tad shy or self-conscious ... There is no way in hell you are going to impress her by making fun of her. If anything, you should be nice to these girls because they are emotionally weaker. They will love you for being supportive and stronger for them.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
What hardass is saying is very true is most circumstances with hot girls, but not all.

Say for example you met a girl that was really hot, yet a tad shy or self-conscious ... There is no way in hell you are going to impress her by making fun of her. If anything, you should be nice to these girls because they are emotionally weaker. They will love you for being supportive and stronger for them.
you make a good point!

We've all seen those shy/uptight girls before. Any comment or ball busting on them would probably hurt their ego more than you know....cause they take this **** seriously.

But as hardass stated, most women in general are very receptive to these kind of acts, such as teasing and ball busting. And in turn they respond well to this.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
you make a good point!

We've all seen those shy/uptight girls before. Any comment or ball busting on them would probably hurt their ego more than you know....cause they take this **** seriously.

But as hardass stated, most women in general are very receptive to these kind of acts, such as teasing and ball busting. And in turn they respond well to this.
You see, that is the nature of being assertive ... the object is to place all people on a similar plane realitive to you and make compensations to allow this.

For me, this is why I place extreeme importance on gauging a woman's personality and emotional state before deciding whether to put her down or life her up. You want her to see you neutrally in all aspects from a point of trust, that is the end goal of every Don Juan.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h a r d a s s
I am 5’10- 5’11. I weigh 140 lbs. and that’s being generous. I have glasses, acne, the works. Yet every girl I want, ends up falling in love with me, and I’m talking about 9’s on up to my current girlfriend who is a genuine 10. WHY? I dunno, but here’s what I do.

Get her attention and don’t fukk it up too bad in the beginning. I’ve said many stupid things and had a many awkward moments with strangers, but really and truly, it never mattered. I’ve talked about wrestling, working out, shopping, everything. Don’t worry about what you say just be sure to

Ignore her. You can be charming, weird, or even dull, but when you let her know that she doesn’t have your full attention, it becomes her sole mission to get your full attention and make sure you are just another pathetic *****-chaser, when you keep on blowing her off, her head will spin, and finally when she has your attention you seal the deal and

Make fun of her. Let their be no confusion, you are not “teasing” her, that’s for chicks to do and they are usually turned off by happy-go-lucky trying to be sexy “teasing.” Make fun of the *****, no matter how hot she thinks she is. You learn to balance how much of this you can get away with without her resenting you. When I am not exactly sure I make sure I’m on the side of making fun of her too much, rather than too little. You make fun of her too much and break her down, you can be the one to pick her up. If you don’t make fun of her enough she’ll find some1 else too. I think this works because girls are a lot more self-conscious and when you make fun of them they want you to forgive them for what they’re lacking or overlook it, and so their focus is making themselves look better for you, rather than looking for faults in you.
OK, I'll take you on your word that you can get hot girls to fall for you despite you not being all that physically attractive. But for this thread to be useful, there needs to be more info. What's your age and the age range of the girls you're dealing with? Also what area are you from, if the U.S. what part? Also where do you primarily meet these girls, is it school, bars, social circles, cold approaches at the supermarket...?

You attribute your success primarily to making fun of the girl, but what exactly do you say and what manner do you say it? I mean do you just walk up and meet a girl and make fun of her in a serious/cocy/arrogant way or do you lead into it and do it in a playful joking way? What things about them do you make fun of, their fashion, physically features or what they say? I know I asked for a lot of detail, but for your thread to be useful and duplicable, details are neccesary. It seems to me any girl, let alone hot ones, would quickly shoot you down if you made fun of her, and definitely wouldn't fall for you. That's been my experience.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaah finally a post that's interesting and where I can disagree with, props for that it's been a long time.

First of all very nice that you get all these hot chicks (although I think our grading scale is somewhat different), second of all I think your methods are very wrong, which by itself is a paradox but I think your using a lot of other concepts in your game that you are not describing. The ignoring part is what makes me wonder the most. You see there are three stages namely: attraction, rapport, close. In non of these stages ignoring should be part of your game, there is a method called active disinterest and although it has some ignoring aspects, the difference is that you're only ignoring her on a mental stage, not on a physical one. (Ignoring on a mental stage is basically not giving in to her buying temperature too soon.) Because in order to get the attraction and make the connection in rapport it is KEY to be close to her and touch her. Ignoring implicates giving others attention and not being with her, very wrong.

And then the making fun of her, that's not as important as you think it is. And I would not make fun of HER but of a certain situation. Don't get me wrong it can be usefull in the attraction phase but only to use it as a means of conveying your sense of humor, there are however many more characteristcs to be showed.

You must use your emotional intelligence to calibrate your approach. First phase is attraction. To create attraction you must push the girl into different emotional states. The first emotional state you must push her into is: BEING RELAXED (COMFORTABLE) while talking to you. If you don’t get the girl comfortable talking with you in first minute, she is going to disappear, because she doesn’t like feeling you are giving to her. Being relaxed is a GROUNDWORK emotional state to push her into feeling attraction towards you.
So ones the girl is relaxed, and calm talking with you, you just need to convey few specific things, and you will get girl ATTRACTED to you.

Things that you must convey to get attraction:

-That you are the MAN
-That you are ABOVE her (that you have more power then she has)
-That you are sexual (good in bed)
-That you have sense for humor
-That you are Interesting
-That you are Adventures
That you are Confident
-That you don’t give a **** about things around you
-That you don’t plan to use her for just One Nightstand

Ones you convey those things, you will get attraction for sure from every girl out there. You convey these characteristics through stories, bodylanguage, tonality and very important kino.

Then you go into rapport and get that connection between the two of you build up. Very important is to change venue here and ISOLATE. Then the close will be yours.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
this works to an extent. Check posts on neg-hits and push/pull stuff. Although I think this post kind of displays a common misconception about neg hits. Unless they are employed sparingly, lightly and delivered with humor they can easily backfire.

Blatantly making fun of a girl and ignoring her is a great way to get really insecure girls. The degree to which you can actually make fun of a girl is going to vary greatly between them so saying that this type of stuff will work on every girl is really pushing it. If you choose to go this route proceed with great caution. It is easier to come off as a pompous a-hole than to actually get a girl interested.
Your right, this will only work on mostly the REAL HOT GIRLS! Why? Because the prettier they are the more insecure the are. I don't know if you have ever dated a 9 or a 10 but when you do you will find this to be almost a norm.

If your messing with 6&7's they yeah this way might cause some problems since they are already below the hot level to begin with.

Notice the poster said he messes with hot girls only?

Try it next time your around one.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow not every new member on this forum is a worthless AFC.

Some of these new posters are true Don Juans.

That's a refreshing change.

thanks for that post hard***.

KUcollegeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing in acquiring a girl's interest is to be yourself. If you think while you are talking to a girl you will end up looking like a fool. Don't try to be flashy, if you aren't flashy. Don't try to be funny, if you aren't funny. You will end up being miserable because you will be alone.

All these games that you guys talk about, like the ignoring, the teasing, or whatever are fine, if they are apart of your personality, but I suggest not doing those things if they aren't you. You will end up looking like a fool and failing time and time again. Girls can sense if you're being yourself or not. That's apart of their nature...good senses. They may go out with you once or twice because of your cute games, but they know that you aren't being you, and are most likely using you for free dinners and movies.

If you want a hot girl, who likes you for you...be yourself. You may get rejected sometimes, but who cares...at least you're trying, and it was their loss.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KUcollegeguy
The most important thing in acquiring a girl's interest is to be yourself. If you think while you are talking to a girl you will end up looking like a fool. Don't try to be flashy, if you aren't flashy. Don't try to be funny, if you aren't funny. You will end up being miserable because you will be alone.

All these games that you guys talk about, like the ignoring, the teasing, or whatever are fine, if they are apart of your personality, but I suggest not doing those things if they aren't you. You will end up looking like a fool and failing time and time again. Girls can sense if you're being yourself or not. That's apart of their nature...good senses. They may go out with you once or twice because of your cute games, but they know that you aren't being you, and are most likely using you for free dinners and movies.

If you want a hot girl, who likes you for you...be yourself. You may get rejected sometimes, but who cares...at least you're trying, and it was their loss.
I don't know, if being yourself never got you anything and left you confused about how to interact successfully with girls you're interested, I don't see the value in just being yourself. Now if just being your natural self has gotten you somewhere then doing that is fine.

KUcollegeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know why most guys play games...it's because most girls do. So it's hard to not play games, but games get you into trouble with the opposite sex more times than not...vice versa as well.

The one thing, in my opinion, that is causing all these games to be played between both sexes is this...

REJECTION.

Don't fall into this pit. Don't be afraid to fail.

KUcollegeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
I don't know, if being yourself never got you anything and left you confused about how to interact successfully with girls you're interested, I don't see the value in just being yourself. Now if just being your natural self has gotten you somewhere then doing that is fine.
There's something wrong with the world if being yourself doesn't get you chicks.

I'm always me. I don't act differently at all in different situations. I'm naturally charming, funny, out-going.

Not everyone is that way. Everyone is different. If you get a chick by not being yourself, it's not fair to you or her, because you are lying to both.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
Aaaah finally a post that's interesting and where I can disagree with, props for that it's been a long time.

First of all very nice that you get all these hot chicks (although I think our grading scale is somewhat different), second of all I think your methods are very wrong, which by itself is a paradox but I think your using a lot of other concepts in your game that you are not describing. The ignoring part is what makes me wonder the most. You see there are three stages namely: attraction, rapport, close. In non of these stages ignoring should be part of your game, there is a method called active disinterest and although it has some ignoring aspects, the difference is that you're only ignoring her on a mental stage, not on a physical one. (Ignoring on a mental stage is basically not giving in to her buying temperature too soon.) Because in order to get the attraction and make the connection in rapport it is KEY to be close to her and touch her. Ignoring implicates giving others attention and not being with her, very wrong.

And then the making fun of her, that's not as important as you think it is. And I would not make fun of HER but of a certain situation. Don't get me wrong it can be usefull in the attraction phase but only to use it as a means of conveying your sense of humor, there are however many more characteristcs to be showed.

You must use your emotional intelligence to calibrate your approach. First phase is attraction. To create attraction you must push the girl into different emotional states. The first emotional state you must push her into is: BEING RELAXED (COMFORTABLE) while talking to you. If you don’t get the girl comfortable talking with you in first minute, she is going to disappear, because she doesn’t like feeling you are giving to her. Being relaxed is a GROUNDWORK emotional state to push her into feeling attraction towards you.
So ones the girl is relaxed, and calm talking with you, you just need to convey few specific things, and you will get girl ATTRACTED to you.

Things that you must convey to get attraction:

-That you are the MAN
-That you are ABOVE her (that you have more power then she has)
-That you are sexual (good in bed)
-That you have sense for humor
-That you are Interesting
-That you are Adventures
That you are Confident
-That you don’t give a **** about things around you
-That you don’t plan to use her for just One Nightstand

Ones you convey those things, you will get attraction for sure from every girl out there. You convey these characteristics through stories, bodylanguage, tonality and very important kino.

Then you go into rapport and get that connection between the two of you build up. Very important is to change venue here and ISOLATE. Then the close will be yours.
:cool:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KUcollegeguy
There's something wrong with the world if being yourself doesn't get you chicks.

I'm always me. I don't act differently at all in different situations. I'm naturally charming, funny, out-going.

Not everyone is that way. Everyone is different. If you get a chick by not being yourself, it's not fair to you or her, because you are lying to both.
Being self means different things for everyone. I for instance was completely oblivious to dealing with women. I couldn't tell their interest unless it was in my face, i couldn't flirt, i couldn't interact with them while being comfortable. I'm still painfully working to improve my game because it was never a part of my "self". Good social skills are so vital I can't emphasize it enough and I was an uber-geek.

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
all i posted is what has worked for me, try if you want to debate me SheerSter, but i'm just telling you my experiences. Also i feel i should definetly add that i am just saying these are the things that have stayed constant in all my successful dealings with women, they aren't the only things, but everything else can be changed. I tried to read through the replies as fast as possible and here's what i feel needs to be addressed.

1. This has worked on EVERY type of girl. besides maybe chicks that aren't hot, but who cares about them anyways. Loud, shy, snobbish, insecure, w/e. Insecure chicks will be a lot more emotional but if you really like them then you can deal w it.

2. My post has an order to it, take your time going through those things don't right off the bat make fun of her or ignore her before she even knows who you are.

3. I want to stress the un-importance of her first impression. Just be yourself and don't do anything too uncool. Get in, get #, get out.

4. When i say ignore i mean in every way ignore her. when she talks sometimes just don't listen and then act like your falling asleep or something, i really dont hafta give you advice on this... but i'm just saying physically (look away) and mentally (miss dates)

5. Make fun of her is last. If you want to tease, i dont care when you do that, but when it comes to str8 up making fun of a trick you hafta make your opinion matter first.

hope that helped, ask if you have any more Q's

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own man. If this style works for you, that's great.

I am all about busting the girl's balls and not giving too much too soon, but i am trying to be the type of guy who walks up to a girl, talks to her, and when he has to leave she says "Wow, this guy is great!"

Yesterday i was chatting up with two sexy girls and by busting their balls i had them both very interested. There is a very big difference in how you do it. If some guy with no confidence did the same thing last night, he would have been talking to himself after 2 secs.