Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs that a women is mentally unstable?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some sings that you should stay away from her?

I think this is important to save a lot of you guys from pain.

So I will start.

If she cheats with you while she is with another guy, that's a huge sign there is something wrong with her.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she love bombs you in the beginning. Constantly texting, buttering you up, treating you like you are the best guy she's ever met, telling you she feels like "you understand her", can't get enough of you, being super clingy, etc. She is setting you up for a very hard fall later on when she takes that away. Love bombers are usually unstable, BPD, etc. They will make you feel like a king and eventually like dirt under their shoe. Beware the love bomb.

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
If she love bombs you in the beginning. Constantly texting, buttering you up, treating you like you are the best guy she's ever met, telling you she feels like "you understand her", can't get enough of you, being super clingy, etc. She is setting you up for a very hard fall later on when she takes that away. Love bombers are usually unstable, BPD, etc. They will make you feel like a king and eventually like dirt under their shoe. Beware the love bomb.
This happened to me. It's a completely contrived act to set you up as a slave and a later source of their 'serotonial boosting' pleasure. Never again

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
This. What's funny is that all of this is usually done unconsciously.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Happened to me also , thank God i saw it coming fast enough and broke up with her quickly.

Checking other guys in front of you while she's in relationship with you. I find this very disrespectful.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs that a women is mentally unstable??????????

Easy; she is a woman. Ergo she is unstable.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love bombing is definate
Moving way too fast
Too easy (girl persuing you rather than the other way round)
Oversharing
Clingy
Treats other people like trash
Bags all her exes
Dates down (like way down)
Loads of instagram selfies
unstable personal life (falls out with friends and family loads, goes through boyfriends rapidly)
Moves around a lot (different flats)

There's loads more but more than 1 or 2 of these and you are likely dealing with a nutcase

logicallefty

Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Signs that a women is mentally unstable??????????

Easy; she is a woman. Ergo she is unstable.
Nearly all or all are mentally unstable. Some just do a better job hiding it from the rest of the world.

To put it another way, if the being has ( . )( . ) and a \|/ its mentally unstable :crackup:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
switch7 said:
This happened to me. It's a completely contrived act to set you up as a slave and a later source of their 'serotonial boosting' pleasure. Never again
Ditto. The red flags that I now know about keep me far away from any BPD type beetch. I'm glad I learned a harsh lesson from previous experience. Makes it simple to spot them now.
Love/attention bombing by them is one of the biggest red flags to me. Be very cautious.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
Love bombing is definate
Moving way too fast
Too easy (girl persuing you rather than the other way round)
Oversharing
Clingy
Treats other people like trash
Bags all her exes
Dates down (like way down)
Loads of instagram selfies
unstable personal life (falls out with friends and family loads, goes through boyfriends rapidly)
Moves around a lot (different flats)

There's loads more but more than 1 or 2 of these and you are likely dealing with a nutcase
REPPED.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't disagree. If it didn't have a cvnt you'd throw rocks at it. My work has a pack of women and the level of personal politics is fcking unbeliveable they're always climbing all over each other.

B

BlueAlpha1

GS750 said:
This is golden. It is a diamond among all the rubble on this forum and all the newbies here should heed this warning.

Like others who've replied, I've been through this too, and it was so intoxicating it took 4 years to get out of permanently. It's hell on earth, and even when you escape it's a long road back to normal.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
This is a list of Red Flags I've created by category. Of course, some of these Red Flags will not apply to you depending on what you want (ie if you're just looking to get laid, the Red Flags for a wh0re would then be green lights).

She's a Phony
- There's just that something about her that your family and friends don't like.

- She likes something just because you like it.

- She's a different person depending on who she's with or where she is.

- She starts becoming a different person, ie your similarities have suddenly disappeared.

Inconsiderate / Selfish
- She always blames someone else for her screwups.

- She brings up your past fvckups in an arguement long after you've apologized for them.

- She bytches and whines when you ask her to go (insert place here). She may eventually agree to go, but she's miserable during the whole thing.

- You answer NO to some request, and she flips out saying "you're selfish", "you're an *******", or she counteracts with something like "Fine. Next time you want to (insert action here), then you can just forget it".

- She does something to piss you off on purpose when she knows damn well you hate it.

- She talks about herself and her life nonstop. If you try to say something, and you get cut off, or what you said is ignored and she keeps talking about herself.

Wh0re
- She fvcks off when you bring her with you to a party, bar, etc.

- She's a single mother with more than one child from different fathers.

- Her number of sex partners is greater than 1/3 her age.

- She immediately becomes buddies with your friends, rather than slowly warming up to them. She'll try sleeping with them in the future.

Emotionally Unstable
- She has a history of addictions (ie drugs, alcohol, gambling)

- She doesn't clean up after herself.

- She complains about her physical appearance

- She has been sexually, physically, or emotionally abused.

- After she gets involved with you, she no longer makes contact with her friends. She spends her time with only you.

- You have to constantly reassure her that you care for her.

- She has no friends except for her close relatives.

- She's in a hurry to get involved in a relationship.

- She tells you her deepest secrets early in the relationship.

- She sleeps / eats too much or too little.

- She's a single mother.

- She has long stretches of being unemployed.

- She's between the ages of 14 and 26, and has been divorced at least once.

- She says "I can't live without you".

- Her friends/ex-bfs are total fvckos. They have drug problems, are suicidal, wh0res, depressed. People attract their same kind.

- She warns you about one of her problems (ie temper), and when this problem comes out, she says "I warned you I was like this!".

- She dumps you so you'll be better off. She uses reasons like "You're too good for me", "A much better woman deserves you", "You're not happy with me", etc.

- She begs for you to get back together with her after she dumped you.

User
- She uses sex as a bribe to get you to do anything.

- She has nice posessions, but has no job.

- She flirts to get attention or free stuff (ie booze, money, cigarettes)

- She gives hints that you should buy her something (ie "I wish someone would buy a (insert object here) for meeeee"

Incompatible With You
- She doesn't speak the same language you do.

- The both of you have completely different childhoods; ie she grew up in the country while you grew up in the city, her family was rich while yours was poor, etc etc. This will most likely lead to different views of your

futures.

Bitter
- She asks your family & friends to help her get revenge on you after an arguement / breakup.

- She requests your assistance for getting revenge on her ex.

- She brags about how badly she fvcked up her ex.

- She blames all her failed relationships on the guy. Don't be surprised if she ends up going back to them.

- She's on the rebound - in other words, she recently broke off from a LTR.

Controlling / Posessive
- She gets pissed off if you want a night to hang out with your buddy(s).

- She talks about marriage or kids within the first few dates.

- Becomes posessive after a few dates, ie constantly calling, giving gifts or cards, gives you 5hit for not calling her everyday / being home to recieve her calls, comes to your workplace, phones your family, friends, regular hangouts to find out where you are.

- She's been divorced more than twice

- She tries to convince you not to wear a condom by saying "I'm on the pill".

Source: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30558

Sidenote: Read the DJ Bible

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl refuses to use condoms cause she hates them and get turned off by them.

Should I be worried?

To be honest I like it a lot more than using a condom

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points, but if you walk away from any woman which exhibits some of these traits, you're actually walking away from most hot women.

So which one of these traits is enough to make you leave ?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Good points, but if you walk away from any woman which exhibits some of these traits, you're actually walking away from most hot women.

So which one of these traits is enough to make you leave ?
well yeah one or two red flags shouldn't always be an immediate deal breaker

if we are following DJ principles then the crazies get weeded out anyway as they can't handle the "proper" order of things, and will flip ****

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
This love bomb thing happened with me as well . I didnt knew about this thing. Im in my initial stages of becoming a DJ so i didnt saw it coming.
that girl was behaving like my girlfriend.
she was sharing her deepest secrets , double triple texting me , asking me to talk to her whole day , calling me late nigght , asking for date , ignoring othrr people to talk to me.
she said i love u and i will date u in sometime and in one month she became a different person and starting behaving like a stranger and then she hardly talked to me.
but i didnt fought with her i just said " im deleting ur number and lets not contact each other anymore Bcz i deserve someone better then u and u are not worth my time. Bye have fun and all the best for future. take care. " i said this . Deleted her number and moved on to other plates :)