Signs she's losing interest

mugatts

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's interest doesn't drop suddenly but instead she starts giving you hints way in advance. By not ignoring certain red flags and trusting your intuition, you can walk away before she dumps your ass.

-She does not mind if you go out with the boys

-She changes her style

-She does not laugh at your jokes or compliment you

-She does not initiate any physical contact

-She starts arguments over little things

-Sex is non existent

-She becomes too busy and cancels dates

-She says I need space (She's already banging someone else at this point or thinking about it)

Finally she will find any excuse to start a fight and dump you. But when you're confident and in control, you will notice these changes and instead of panicking, you will make it easier for her and let her know things are not working out and walk away. But nice guys are usually stunned by the the sudden break up when in reality she has been giving off clues and losing interest over time.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- She flakes repeatedly

- She stops contacting you at all

- Her patterns change...for example she always used to text you in the evening every night, but you haven't heard from her in a week.

Also it could just as easily mean she got bored of you and found another guy. But basically if she stops contacting you and flakes to avoid seeing you, that's all you really need to tell she's losing interest, or has already lost any interest that was previously there.

Usually by the time you get a sense that her interest is dropping, it has already hit rock bottom. But a good DJ will catch it early enough that he can walk away and usually spike her interest again. Or worst case scenario, walk away with his dignity still intact and before she has a chance to dump him.

Hell, and even if she does come back a DJ may realize he's better without her and not take her back. So it's about completely flipping the tables when the warning signs present themselves. And to do so early enough that you still have enough leverage to take back the power, whether that means walking away first, or spiking her interest again so she comes crawling back.

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-shows fearlessness in the face of possibly losing you (ex. escalating an argument rather than trying to quell it)

-shows little to no jealousy

-takes longer and longer to text/call back

-threatens to end the relationship

-becomes fickle and unreliable when she once was consistent and dependable

When it feels like she's simply going through the motions, doing X and Y because it's been that way for however long you've been together, you know the relationship is in trouble.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I'm so grateful for sites like this. With the skills we learn here, we can act accordingly ie. she pulls back, you pull back harder. Her interest level will naturally go up and down during a relationship, but it's the way we handle it that either makes her interest go back up or keep spiralling down into the LJBF zone.

Last edited:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuses.

"I don't know my work schedule yet"
"I lost my phone"
"I fell asleep, forgot to call you back"
"I didn't get that text"
"I have plans" with no counter offer
"I'll have to get back to you"

Blah blah blah. Its all noise. Excuses mean she's full of sh*t

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha if Sex is non existent? Then yeah that sh*t died along time ago!! It should never get that bad bro!

1 big indicator I see missing IMHO:
When bjs decline you better tighten that frame or find a new chick. Remember how soaking wet she would get after a good bj or are even after playfully teasing her? All great signs guys excellent post---its pretty easy to spot them if its an LTR.

Like Meister said step back tighten the frame, check her attitude & check yours! DJs play it cool & aloof, drama will ensue but is she worth the effort?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mugatts said:
-She does not mind if you go out with the boys

-She changes her style

-She does not laugh at your jokes or compliment you

-She does not initiate any physical contact

-She starts arguments over little things

-Sex is non existent

-She becomes too busy and cancels dates

-She says I need space (She's already banging someone else at this point or thinking about it)
****, that's exactly the way I've been treating two of my plates. Dating them more from a sense of duty than desire. Guess I better get off my lazy ass and find some new plates. But the pickins' are getting sh*ttier and sh*ttier.

In your 30s, it's poon heaven. At 40 things go downhill real fast. It's all divorced single moms and chicks who are either so ugly or so insane that nobody would ever marry them.

Ah well, the only thing I can console myself with is that I reached my "40 (lays) by (age) 40" mark well early and am now marching toward my "75 by 50" mark. Only 25 more to go in 10 years. :up: :cry: