Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of that a woman is a Playerette

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read an article about women who are playerettes and some of the warning signs:

1. When the conversation is going too smoothly.
2. When she is always setting the schedule for dates. (She always wants to be in the driver's seat).
3. When she doesn't show signs of affection in public with you.
4. If she is not returning your phone calls within a reasonable amount of time.
5. If she is attractive. (A must)
6. She always seems to direct the conversation and trys to control the conversation.
7. Is vague about how she spends her free time, and avoids talking about it.
8. Just when you think she is more trouble than she is worth, suddenly she does something that seems to make it worth it (like a favor), to lure you back in her web.

I haven't seen too much discussion about Playerettes here lately. I would like to know some of your personal experiences with these dangerous creatures both positive and negative; particularly from the more experienced DJ's, and how you dealt with it. Especially if you were able to turn the table or even convert her to change her Playerette ways.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that's because it's often rare to find a playerette, for every 10 players that exist, 1 playerette exists.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playerettes are as any other girl except they are more fun and actually easier to get sex with (if you are a player). Both know what eachother wants, it's like a fun flirting game that both knows where ends.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I just read an article about women who are playerettes and some of the warning signs:

1. When the conversation is going too smoothly.
2. When she is always setting the schedule for dates. (She always wants to be in the driver's seat).
3. When she doesn't show signs of affection in public with you.
4. If she is not returning your phone calls within a reasonable amount of time.
5. If she is attractive. (A must)
6. She always seems to direct the conversation and trys to control the conversation.
7. Is vague about how she spends her free time, and avoids talking about it.
8. Just when you think she is more trouble than she is worth, suddenly she does something that seems to make it worth it (like a favor), to lure you back in her web.
1. Check.
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. Check
6. Check
7. Check
8. Triple-Check!

You left out one, her name begins with "N" and ends in "icole". Hehe, I'm still better. Actually the player that "dated" me had a boyfriend that she was going to "leave" then I found out she'd done that with at least TWO other guys. LOL. You can't even blame being an AFC when you get caught by women like this, some of them are just SO good. Oh well, I eventually pulled away, she chased me for a few weeks and then gave up.

Watch out for those signs above fellow DJs.

NaturallySelected

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that for most guys on this board, every girl is a playerette. Not b/c they go around banging lots of dudes, but b/c they have most men confused and trying to figure out what to do with them. They have men trying to think up all these techniques and different approaches just to simply talk to them.

They have something we want, and they know it. They don't have to play...they have the prize between their legs. :)

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The info I got was from askmen.com and was written by the author only known as "The Player".

I guess what some of these Playerrettes do is string along a few guys for specific purposes. One guy to pay the bills, the other guy for free dinners, one guy for sex and another guy is the "boy next door" for a potentional LTR when she's ready.

The only guys she won't be able to hang on to would be Players becuase they would next her once they realize after a few dates they are getting nothing out of it sexually. She would easily be able to string along an AFC, or someone inexperienced who has never been played before. A DJ would have lots of girls in the pipeline and may not really care either way, unless he knew he was being used for money or someother commodity other than sex.

Its pretty interesting, because when I think back in my AFC days, I encountered a couple of girls like this which confused me at the time. After reading this article, its started to make sense....

DJZ:
Yeah, for inexperienced guys, every girl seems like an enigma. But I think Playerettes are kind of rare because the girl has to be at least an HB8.5 to pull it off....

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
How do you tell if a woman is a playerette:

Look under her panties..If she has a natural pvssy then she is a playerette.

All women have game. And 99% of them know how to use it.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
How do you tell if a woman is a playerette:

Look under her panties..If she has a natural pvssy then she is a playerette.

All women have game. And 99% of them know how to use it.
I couldn't disagree more. The differences of DJ ability can differ from one women to the next just like it does with men. I have met some very good female DJ's as well as countless AFC chiks.

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with a "playerette"? Their perfect because there's no strings attached, and you should use them the same way they plan to use you. Just don't fall for one and you'll be fine.

And it is not true by any means that 99% of all women have game and no how to use it. I have no idea where the hell you got that from, but getting that out of your head will help you with yours.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with JohnnyLegard & myfriendblu:

The skills a woman posses in the mind games range from the completely naive to the ruthless manipulater. Women are just people like us with faults and capabilities. So, just like us, there will be safe women and dangerous playerettes.

Evidence of this is the fact that alot of us, at some point in our lives had a woman wrapped around our finger.

Check out womens' dating boards; they have sections dedicated to "understanding men". We are just as mysterious and confusing to them as they are to us.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every girl is a player, usually just the HB8+ ones. Ones under 8 can be players too but I can say for a fact I have met quite a few AFC girls before.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A reputation for honesty gives you the cover to practice all manner of deception."
- Unnamed con-artist.

if you meet one of these playerettes here is what you do.

1. do not form any emotional affection or attatchment to them. If you do like them let them form the emotional affection or attraction.

2. know she is a player and expect anything else.

3. teach this girl what playing is all about.

“The mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception: When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy."
- Robert Greene, The 48 Laws Of Power, 1998

Let her make all the major moves.

Play hard to get.

Do not show any affection

become a challenge

Start off by showing a little interest - then back off and make her come to you. When she comes to you, show interest again, then back off.

leave abruptly

Early on, never bring up questions about her feelings for you or your present "relationship". And if she brings these kinds of questions up, change the subject

keep backing off and make her keep coming to you. That's the basic system to it, and it's the same system that clever women have been using since the dawn of time to make guys fall for them. Remember that the next time she says she's going to call and then she doesn't. Then remember to never give her the opportunity to say she'll call - tell her that YOU WILL CALL HER, and be sincere, and then DON'T call. Wait a couple days, or whatever you think is called for.

True shyness has no part in your act. You’ll often get ahead though, by being able to fake it. At this point, it’s no longer shyness but an offensive weapon: By showing shyness, you give off a sense of innocence, which for some scandalous women is too hard to resist.

Put on an innocent act whenever you’re around her, and then when you finally get with her, continue afterwards to act innocent. This whole time that you’re acting innocent don’t show any feelings of attachment or affection, even after getting with her on more than one occasion. None. Absolutely no feelings.

If you do this right, you can seriously cause this girl to become obsessed with you. Because she can’t explain your lack of feelings. You begin to overwhelm her thoughts. You’re innocent - she therefore assumes you’re naive - and she thinks that you should have had feelings for her developing since day one.

Innocent yet untouchable can be an extremely effective combination.

In the end you can either keep this up or hit it and quit it. Either way you just played a playerette.

IMOP Call her on it and go spend your time on a girl that wants more than games and attention, but if you want that notch on your belt. That badge to wear around that tells everyone you played a player... than go for it, but never never never show affection or concern cause if you do she will eat you alive and leave you a helpless afc chasing her sent. All she will leave you is the feeling of being alone.

PCZ 'N BEATS
DJ ZEROCELCIUS

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True shyness has no part in your act. You’ll often get ahead though, by being able to fake it. At this point, it’s no longer shyness but an offensive weapon: By showing shyness, you give off a sense of innocence, which for some scandalous women is too hard to resist.
LOL! You don't know how true this was with my first girlfriend, at age 16 believe it or not. She even TOLD me I looked "innocent." She wouldn't even call me, she had a friend of hers call me to tell me to call her. She would also tell people in school who asked about us that we weren't going out. She played me like a damn fiddle. Luckily the relationship didn't last long enough for me to get attached so when she stopped taking my calls I just said "oh well."

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excatly woman have been using those tactics for years. If you can truely master them and mirror her on it it will be your most powerful weapon/tool.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proper word for playerette is "slut" ;)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

:D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
The proper word for playerette is "slut" ;)
Well, that's only if she is juggling multiple men for sex. If she is juggling multiple men for the purpose of being treated to a night out, getting gifts, having someone else pay her bills then technically she would be a wh*re.

Ironically, I have superior "Playerette" skills...but I don't utilize them in the above ways. In fact, I don't use them on multiple men or to take advantage of anyone. I use those skills to benefit my relationships and make them work better, make them easier to be in and more enjoyable for both people.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weak as piss post.

the guy who wrote it got stooged by a girl, and this is his revenge.

the fact is, if you are a true, 100% don juan you could not be played, and no chick would even try.

and when i say 100% don juan, i mean you are 100% happy with every facet of your life.

for me personally, i'm very happy with my life.
BUT. i live with my mum and dad, i don't have a career job (i'm at uni right now) my car belongs at the trash heap, i don't have the body that i'd be happy to die in.

i WILL move out, i WILL get a career job, i WILL get a better car, the body is probably the hardest bit, but its continually improving.

game wise, understanding the tactics and using them on girls, i think i'm close enough to perfect. BUT to me, being a don juan is alot more than just being a PUA (which i am now).

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
weak as piss post.

the guy who wrote it got stooged by a girl, and this is his revenge.

the fact is, if you are a true, 100% don juan you could not be played, and no chick would even try.

and when i say 100% don juan, i mean you are 100% happy with every facet of your life.

for me personally, i'm very happy with my life.
BUT. i live with my mum and dad, i don't have a career job (i'm at uni right now) my car belongs at the trash heap, i don't have the body that i'd be happy to die in.

i WILL move out, i WILL get a career job, i WILL get a better car, the body is probably the hardest bit, but its continually improving.

game wise, understanding the tactics and using them on girls, i think i'm close enough to perfect. BUT to me, being a don juan is alot more than just being a PUA (which i am now).
You're wrong. I could easily play you like a fiddle if I wanted to. Even the most talented and experienced "Player" can be brought to their knees by someone. Being confident is good, being over confident to the point where you think you are invincible is foolish.