Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs and signals

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, everyone..

Let's wrap it up in a few lines; At this place where i work and at this present moment my desire for her was there since i saw her, those are the laws of attraction, nothing forced, all natural.
She sat in a boot selling tickets, i gazed at her from a distance, she didn't see me yet.. i put my hand in my pocket, knowing i had a little bag of candy, already openend and some other loose wrapped candy.. walked up to her and the boot, gave the candy with a smile and went off back to work.
Some days passed, i worked some days, some days not,.. then one day
she stood in the cantine with a squirt little bit above her knees and a white blouse.. ouch, we were playing from the start, using words, small talk.. but we were 4 people mixing convo > 5 minutes before they took of to go back to work
she wrapped up a napkin, using claws and threw it at me and saying to me i should see her at that certain place tomorrow at work, because she wanted to give the candy back (she didn't say she didn't like it).

Ok that day was today, and the cosmos and creators works miracles, we had a little job exactly where she was working, she figured me to come to her with her hand and a glowing smile and face, in which i .. like a mirror reflect that smile,.. back to her, i signed her to wait with my hand (because i was underway to this little job we needed to do) in which she responded, came running to me to just give me back my candy..?! :) how ****ing sweet, i love her already, i openend the bag of candy and she put 2 of those wrapped candy in the bag..

you explain me, are these signs and signals or what?! and what do they mean?

thnx for reading in advance ;)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Man, what is the problem with English?

If it's seriously THAT much of a problem, type this crap out in Office.

-I am not helping you until you fix that post.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong man? i would just like to read some good signals and sign you people pick up out of my little story, if you don't really want, then don't bother.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It looks better. I can read it.

Onwards, you have EC. Move with it, talk to her. Candy is nice, but you have to keep moving onwards.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes either interested, or she has chosen u 2 participate in her childish games lol. :D

i think a bit of both tbh

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx, nice..

I will start some smalltalk with her when i see her again, ohhh..
yeah, she's easygoing, reacted right from the start to my "candy advance" to her! I'm thinking of proposing to her to meet outside work, so i can see her in different clothes, nothing to rush.. and well, of course she gets to know me better outside work, although i like to put in a nice dose of mystery
what are some nice humor opening crackers? and what means EC?

thnx again people :up: