Signals from women and ourselves

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
DILATED PUPILS
It is essential to know what we give away in our eyes. Attraction is given away in the pupils.

The important detail to look for is the size of the pupil - the small black area in the center of the eye. When we look at someone we find attractive, the pupils of our eyes dilate. This in turn seems to make us more attractive to the person looking at us.

When a person smiles at us in a sincere, warm and relaxed way, it is
usually fair to assume that they like us. But how do we know if they fancy us? The key is to look closely at their facial expression. When talking to someone who attracts us, we tend to open our eyes wider than usual, while our eyebrows are held slightly higher. We are also likely to smile more often with the mouth open, and use increased tongue-play in moistening our lips frequently. If the girl you are talking to uses every excuse to touch you, it is a fair bet that you have caught her interest.

TOUCH SIGNALS
Likewise, a woman may adjust a man's tie, button his shirt, dust his lapel or brush the hair away from his eyes. She is very unlikely to do this to a man she does not find attractive, as these actions require her to stand much closer than she normally would in a social situation, and the action of touching someone's face is a surprisingly intimate gesture.

Some forms of touching can have a 'territorial' aspect to them, especially in public. When someone places an arm around their partners’ shoulders, or rests a hand on the other's knee, a statement is being broadcast to others present as well as the individual concerned. 'This is mine-keep off!'

I hope this can be of any help to you guys.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at one of the previous posts to find out how to make your pupils dilate to make you appear more attractive.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at one of the previous posts to find out how to make your pupils dilate to make you appear more attractive.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never figured how to look at dialated pupils, so I never bother with it.

How do you tell if they're dialated? I seriously can't see any difference - do they dialate on the spot or over a period of time? Plus, over here its either light or dark so it kinda gets a bit hard.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
when pupils dilate they simply get bigger making your eyes look more attractive. You can make your own dilate by de-focusing your eyes.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lozz:
when pupils dilate they simply get bigger making your eyes look more attractive. You can make your own dilate by de-focusing your eyes.
The girl would be wondering what the fvck you are doing.

reformedafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, pupil dialation is very iffy. Pupils will dialate naturally depending on the available light. If you are in a low light environment, they will be much larger. If you are in a well lit environment, they will be much smaller. The only way this is valuable is if they are larger or smaller than the available light would lead to, and even this in unreliable if the girl in question has larger pupils than normal or is sensitive to light, etc. I know for myself, I am very sensitive to light, so my pupils are larger than normal most of the time.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was just a tip for you to notice whether a girl likes you. There's no need to dilate your own pupils.

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried do de-focus my eyes once. The girl said "are you okay?" Don't put too much stock in the dilated pupils: it's a good indicator in concert with other signals, but if the room is dark she can have huge pupils and still hate yer guts.