Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sigh friendzone....

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted 11:45 pm

H: Hey b4 dis goes n e further i
feel as tho i need to tell u dat
I see u as a friend only i just
didnt want u getn da wrong idea or,
havn ur feelns get hurt

M:(no reply)

ah I just want to call her out on her BS and say wow ur really led me on I was thinking she was different,. I felt like she should have call me at least but damn girl fuking Text...:cuss:

Man I just wanna tell her off or coming up with something to let her know that I'm damn good catch and its her lost... I will move on.

whats that line....

NEXT

what a drag phone number and picture are being delete tomorrow

Last edited:

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel that depends how long this has been going on...before u say led u on..

also like the other ppl told me in my post? she got tired of you and finds you NO LONGER USEFUL! so...NEXT ...

i think the most mature thing to do is just drop it and move on....if u have the courage to still be her friend ...do it ..if not? just ignore it...

better to have an extra friend than enemy right?

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been going on for about 2 months, I should of listen to aka, dons, other now I feel like a fool, a good old afc fool man I thought I was doing so well that nothing was gonna keep me from getting this girl.

She has no further use to me now, I wanted a girlfriend. Something between us with so much potential But something was nothing was all just a game She played my brain with her cute little frame

All those fuking lies in between her lines, Not a single truth in a thing she said, But I don't give a shi* now cuz to me she dead, wrapped me around like a fukin string pulled me along and led me on.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude don't sweat it man at least she was honest now, sure she could have been more up front earlier, but your 21 and trust me your right about to hit your prime as far as getting chicks (get a fulltime job/place of your own). Also I find girls that are friends helpful, you can always hook up with their hot friends.

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
imo? i think last thing u want to do is to lose urself like u r now...get all frustrated and etc...

calm down and just ignore it and move on....

thats what im going to do with this girl im talking to...her loss....

like some other dude said on this forum?

those that play hard to get.....wont have much choice later....and personality is a huge issue...so i hope she is 10/10

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unsure said:
Texted 11:45 pm

H: Hey b4 dis goes n e further i
feel as tho i need to tell u dat
I see u as a friend only i just
didnt want u getn da wrong idea or,
havn ur feelns get hurt

M:(no reply)

M: Of course, forgive me for making you think otherwise.

Man I just wanna tell her off or coming up with something to let her know that I'm damn good catch and its her lost...

Don't you dare. If you do that you will just validate her own feelings and give her ego a boost
How Ya Like Me Know?

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
BrianKozmo said:
Dude, you need to read other threads and articles on the friends zone. Easy solutions.
I'm reading the

She LJBF me, I told her otherwise.. Thread and the Mr. fingerz its pretty long.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Unsure said:
I'm reading the

She LJBF me, I told her otherwise.. Thread and the Mr. fingerz its pretty long.
Ahhhhh... The LJBF trap. Well dude, If you back out of this one, no one here will hold it against you. look at that thread if you want to, but I don't honestly think you'll get her back. The first time doing it is always the hardest. Sorry buddy.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry man, EVERYONE has been there before, youre not the first and unfortunately (or fortunately) youre not the last.

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she called me today around 10:00pm I was busy, I call her back 20mins went to voicemail so I left a message nothing of the text or stuff just asking what she wanted blah. Hasnt called me back yet but oh well.

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, make your intentions clear from the start and escalate sooner :up:

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Another Guy.... said:
Send her the following text.

"Next."

then delete her number from your phone.
I think she would be like wtf what does that mean.. I just dont know how to response if I dont it seem like it bothering which it doesnt anymore, I dont want to say cool lets just friend

I think i'm gonna use this one. from Rollo Tomassi

I really wish I could be your friend, but I'd really thought we meant more to each other than that after so long, and honestly, I'm looking for more. Sorry, but I guess I was wrong about you."

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you're in a girl's friend zone doesn't mean she isn't useful. Maybe she has a few attractive friends.. You could even build enough friendly comfort with her to be able to take her out to bars/clubs to use as a pivot. Don't underestimate the value of a female friend.

On a different note, here's what I did to escape the friend zone with an asian girl I knew last year. I could tell she was putting me in the friendzone because I never acted sexual around her, and she began to 'confide' in me about other guys. Well, guess what I did? I started using her the same way. I started to confide in her about girls I was interested in, about sexual positions, etc. Let's just say that it got her imagination going ;)

I only did it once so I don't know if it's a legit tactic, but it worked on her and we dated for 6 weeks.

hope that helped

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Just because you're in a girl's friend zone doesn't mean she isn't useful. Maybe she has a few attractive friends.. You could even build enough friendly comfort with her to be able to take her out to bars/clubs to use as a pivot. Don't underestimate the value of a female friend.

On a different note, here's what I did to escape the friend zone with an asian girl I knew last year. I could tell she was putting me in the friendzone because I never acted sexual around her, and she began to 'confide' in me about other guys. Well, guess what I did? I started using her the same way. I started to confide in her about girls I was interested in, about sexual positions, etc. Let's just say that it got her imagination going ;)

I only did it once so I don't know if it's a legit tactic, but it worked on her and we dated for 6 weeks.

hope that helped
6 weeks and going or just only 6 weeks?

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
yeah but I feel the friendship would just be fake, I seen some of her friends kind of ugly. This is the first time I ever been put in the friendzone without seeing it coming first. If I ever gotten a hint, you know the hints

talking about other guys she interested, calling you to vent, blah blah other stuff that girls do to friends.

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
Just text her, "Ok bye." and leave it at that.
Just did just now, Had to wake up early for work, That felt pretty good :D now deleting phone number. short and simply yet I feel its not harsh as sending next or I dont want to be friend blah blah. Thanks

Ne-yo Go on Girl.

Thats the reason youre not here
(I know that I can do much better)
Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby im feeling no stress
Im too fly to be depressed

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unsure said:
Just did just now, Had to wake up early for work, That felt pretty good :D now deleting phone number. short and simply yet I feel its not harsh as sending next or I dont want to be friend blah blah. Thanks

Ne-yo Go on Girl.

Thats the reason youre not here
(I know that I can do much better)
Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby im feeling no stress
Im too fly to be depressed
good to have the last word heh?